Home
Posted By: HuntnShoot NOE recent orders? - 01/17/21
Hey gents. I'm curious whether any of you have recently purchased a mould from NOE. If so, any problems?

I ordered about a month ago, and the expected delivery date was just after Christmas. The purchase has been "In Shipping" status ever since the first business day after I ordered. I sent an email about a week and a half ago asking what the ETA was and got no reply. No idea what's going on over there.
I ordered a 9mm mold on Tuesday it was in my mailbox Saturday. I called twice Al answered both time . He's swamped but cranking them out.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: NOE recent orders? - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by Singleactionsrule
I ordered a 9mm mold on Tuesday it was in my mailbox Saturday. I called twice Al answered both time . He's swamped but cranking them out.

Thanks. I am going to call tomorrow.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: NOE recent orders? - 01/23/21
I wanted to wrap this thing up in case someone comes along later:

I called Al and explained the situation. He was a bit stymied about how my order got misplaced, and very frustrated that it happened. He personally saw to righting things while he had me on the phone, even going out and checking inventory to see what he could do for me right then. He ended up dropping a 5-cavity mould into the mail, when I'd purchased and paid for a 4-cavity. I went out of my way to let him know that I understood that schit happens and that I appreciate the quality of his products and will continue to buy from him.

Good guy, good moulds, good company.
Posted By: blammer Re: NOE recent orders? - 01/29/21
you got the type of service Al has provided since day one. smile (ok that was not referring to the missing order, but how it was handled on the spot after the mistake was discovered)

He made it right and then some. smile
Posted By: HawkI Re: NOE recent orders? - 01/29/21
Have had human errors from them twice (I have bought a lot of stuff); Al was always apologetic, accomodating and fixed them quickly. Not to mention the product is great.

Which has been 180 degrees from where I used to get moulds from.....
Posted By: blammer Re: NOE recent orders? - 01/30/21
I have to admit, I have about 25 or so of his moulds... smile
Posted By: Creeker Re: NOE recent orders? - 02/08/21
Originally Posted by blammer
I have to admit, I have about 25 or so of his moulds... smile

Or so???? Only Blammer could say something like that.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: NOE recent orders? - 02/11/21

Didn't buy a mold, but ordered 280gn NOE in .44 magnum and 385gn NOE in .476 from Montana Bullet.

Love 'em!

Always at least six of 'em on my cartridge belt.
Posted By: Savage94C Re: NOE recent orders? - 02/11/21
Ordered a .257 caliber mold not to long ago, went smooth. Going to cast for 250 Savage loads in 99's and Ruger 77. The folks at NOE are very helpful and friendly in answering questions and helping out in every way. High quality products.
Posted By: buttstock Re: NOE recent orders? - 02/20/21
I have 4 noe molds. All excellent. They are way behind in production. I believe read that they got a new CAD milling machine to help them getting catch up. Takes a bit of time to set it up. They are good people. Be patient.
Posted By: blammer Re: NOE recent orders? - 02/22/21
Al is back to being a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.... smile
Posted By: Johnly1923 Re: NOE recent orders? - 11/05/21
I have a bunch of NOE molds, with several from the days when he would machine them in the evening.
Never had a bad mold from him and if that occurred I know that he would make it right.
Posted By: Idaho1945 Re: NOE recent orders? - 11/06/21
Ordered a 10mm, 5 cavity mold from NOE about 10 days ago, got it yesterday & was casting in an hour or so, makes great bullets right from the jump.

Dick
© 24hourcampfire