Home
Posted By: ring3 Castboolits site issues - 10/16/19
Hope I’m ok asking this here. Anyone else experiencing difficulties on there site? Yesterday it would load but not allow me to post or reply. Then last night all I get when I try to go there is a page full of script. Curious if it’s just me and/or my equipment or if others are seeing same thing.

Thanks
Rob
Posted By: lightman Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/16/19
Same thing here. I erased all of my cookies and it let me get on the home page lone enough to read that they were working on an upgrade. Hoping it comes back up soon.
Posted By: ring3 Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/16/19
Thanks for the reply. Glad to know it’s not just me or my stuff.

Rob
Posted By: Hook Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/17/19
Same problem here. I can get the home page but if I click on anything or try to log in, I get several lines of script.

If anyone manages to figure out how to get in, please tell us here.
Posted By: Creeker Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/17/19
No problem there.
Posted By: Ole_270 Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/17/19
Can't get in with the phone or the computer.
I'm sure it's a problem with the site.
Read about this earlier and had no problem getting on.

Using a desk top comp.
Posted By: Jevyod Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/17/19
Strange.... I still can't get on. Tried both my phone and my laptop and no go.
Posted By: ring3 Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/17/19
I’m still unable to get the site. Odd that some report no trouble while other are having issues. Hopefully is a site issue that will be resolved. I get a lot of good info there.

Rob
Just tried with my phone, no problem.
Posted By: lightman Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/17/19
Still a no go for me. I have tried my phone, my Wife's phone and Her I-Pad with no luck. One of them did get me to the home page where there was a notice of a huge site upgrade, but when I tried to log in all I got were those lines of code.
Posted By: mart Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/18/19
On my laptop it gave me the code lines. On my iPhone I had the home page until I logged in. Then it went to the lines of code.
Posted By: lightman Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/18/19
Originally Posted by mart
On my laptop it gave me the code lines. On my iPhone I had the home page until I logged in. Then it went to the lines of code.

Same thing here. Hope they get it fixed.
Posted By: Roundball1 Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/19/19
Tried to get on. Could not get it to work. This was at 10:09 PM EST. Lines of code.
Posted By: lightman Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/19/19
Still can't get on this morning!
Just tried to get on - no luck
Posted By: woody1 Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/19/19
I cannot get on this am also.
Posted By: obssd1958 Re: Castboolits site issues - 10/20/19
Supposed to be fixed as of now...
This morning is the 1st time it has worked for me. I did clear my cookies before I tried. Good luck
Posted By: bfrshooter Re: Castboolits site issues - 11/09/19
Been booted for telling the truth. Can't help. Over the years almost every expert has been banned. The loss of intelligent people has made the site a gun rag. One session on the porcelain convenient is a toss in the recycle bin.
From the castboolits site: The underlining is mine.

We are in the process of installing a huge upgrade to our site. The site may be down here and there and upon completion will have an entirely new look for a few days. Please bare with us while we do this! Thank you.

Some of you might be attempting to access the site when it's down, as the underlined part says.
Posted By: BadHabit Re: Castboolits site issues - 11/10/19
I haven't missed it since being banned when I casually made mention of how somebody was being a whiney ass over nothing. Maybe the site owners got him a cookie. There are better cast bullet sites out there
Posted By: ring3 Re: Castboolits site issues - 11/11/19
I am and have been able to log in to the site. However, I can’t post, reply, PM, nothing. Just able to read. Attempts to contact admin have went unanswered. I guess for me the site is for reference only.

Originally Posted by BadHabit
There are better cast bullet sites out there

Could you name some of them? I really haven’t searched very hard. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Been booted for telling the truth. Can't help. Over the years almost every expert has been banned. The loss of intelligent people has made the site a gun rag. One session on the porcelain convenient is a toss in the recycle bin.

I too have noticed a lot of my favorite posters have been “banned”. There posts remain though with some very good info. Never understood why or what happened.

I’d really like to get hold of “lathesmith” over there. I think his name is Chris. Need a Star die. Anyone have his contact info?

Rob
© 24hourcampfire