Home
We met a local artist who does bead work on skulls. Most of her work is on bison and longhorns since they are common artwork here in the Southwest. We decided to get one of our euro mounts done and chose this free range red stag that I got in Argentina in 2006.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
We decided it looked a little plain and my wife being an artist herself always likes a little more bling.
Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but it adds more color and makes for an interesting conversation piece and keeps the place from looking like a hunting lodge.
That is cool.
Like it!
It looks BeDazzeling.
At least it got it moved into the house. Several years ago one of our neighbors commented that our house was starting to look like a lodge because of all of the trophies. That caused my wife to insist I move some of the trophies out of the house so I built a trophy room in my barn. Now since this qualifies as "art", it is more acceptable in our current suburban digs. Kind of classes the place up. cool
Very nice
[quote=Blacktailer]
- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

That's Neat & Unique

allllright !!

Jerry
I like that a lot 👍
That's cool.
Looks cool
Yeah, my stuff mostly resides in the garage, collecting dust. Handy hangers for stuff tho. smile
© 24hourcampfire