Home
Spotting will mostly be done by vehicle then stalk. Is a heavyish rifle/ scope a big mistake? Not talking bull barrels here. McM standard fill game scout and heavy Zeiss or NXS Nightforce, magnum sporter 26" barrel.

Can go lighter with a a Rem CDL SF walnut and a Zeiss V4.

Never been out West hunting but have a Pronghorn hunt planned for the Fall.

What make's a rifle light? One guy can pick up the front end of a car by himself and the next can't carry a 50 lb bag of dog food. You in decent shape? I'm not anymore but My elk rifle weight's right at 8lbs and isn't a problem for me! Actually like rifle's around 7 to 7 1/2 lbs. I think a lot of people really go over board with the light concept!
if there's one critters that can be hunted and not worry much about rifle weight, it's the speed goat. Rarely much elevation change even if you have to walk a mile or two. Most are spotted from a distance and stalked. Probably one of the easiest big game hunts on the planet.
Doesn't take much to kill a pronghorn. I can't imagine carrying something much more than 8.5-9# @ most. Something Kimber Montana through about Winchester Featherweight. Standard or Mountain Rifle 700.
There are plenty of places where the more you walk, the more you see. This would argue for a light rifle. That being said my most used rifle weighs 8lbs. As much as I like it I often wish it weighed 2lbs. less. You will probably not have too epic a packout and walking is relatively easy by western standards so all up you can stay pretty light even when it is cold. I would take the rifle you shoot the best and enjoy the huntiing.

mike r
Confidence in the rifle you use counts for more than a little extra weight counts against it. Get to walking or riding your bike everyday for real aerobic exercise, lose a few pounds and hunt with any rifle you like. Mb
I would not worry about a heavy gun antelope, have hunted with a tikka t3 and a 16lb custom 300 Norma.
I personally like Remington sendero weight rifles.
Ive seen them in some hill breaks and escarpment terrain where ive lived in Montana. Not everything is a ballroom floor but more often than not they tend to be in country thats fairly easy going. It shouldnt be a big deal to have a hunting rifle with a huge optic on it unless your going to be doing high milage days. Id just go and have fun.
Ha... I use my 308 varmint rifle when I antelope hunt... completely set up around 11 pounds... WHY.... because I can shoot very tiny groups with it. I know what ever I decide to shoot at I will hit
Mine go to antelope rifle is a Ruger #1 rebarreled to .264 WM, 28". It weighs ~10 lbs. and then add the scope. My longest shot with it was 250 yards. I actually have had better success with my .270 Win. pre64 Standard model since it balances better and I can shoot it from more field positions comfortably. If I take the #1 again my plan is to set up in a spot the antelope like to be in and just stay all day.
Originally Posted by DonFischer
What make's a rifle light? One guy can pick up the front end of a car by himself and the next can't carry a 50 lb bag of dog food. You in decent shape? I'm not anymore but My elk rifle weight's right at 8lbs and isn't a problem for me! Actually like rifle's around 7 to 7 1/2 lbs. I think a lot of people really go over board with the light concept!

Me too, a Sendero rifle is made for a stand. A regular hunting rifle like a Sako or a 700 isn’t heavy to me. I’ve carried them up and down hills for hours, never thought they were heavy, but never up and down mountains out west.
Antelope are less leery in early September at start of season. Spot and stalk from typically 500 yds-600 yds you can usually close to within 200 yds-250 yds in early season. Hunting in early October is a different story as pronghorn have been pushed and become hard to close the distance on. It’s almost as if they keep you at bay around 600 yds with their incredible eyesight and skittish behavior. Late season you’re lucky to get within 300 yds for a shot with a lot of crawling to get there. Of course it all depends on where you are hunting. There’s nothing but land and sky in pronghorn country.

Rifle, scope, total weight are not terribly important as it is a flat lander hunt not requiring anything terribly strenuous. It requires confidence in knowing your rifle as shots can get long on trophy prongs. Once they bust you you won’t be able to keep up. Late season may have you shooting 400 yds plus on a very windy day. Take a setup that will benefit you for such an occasion. What is your chamber of choice and bullet selection? I have had best kills in Wyoming with 7mm Rem Mag and 140 gr NBT. Best of luck.

I was going to pick between a .257 WM and 100 gr TTSX's or a 6.5 Creedmoor with 139 Scenars or 143 ELD X's. Private land hunt in mid Oct.
You’ll be spottin and stalkin pard, no brush, reasonably flat ground, I’d take whatever ya wanted.
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I was going to pick between a .257 WM and 100 gr TTSX's or a 6.5 Creedmoor with 139 Scenars or 143 ELD X's. Private land hunt in mid Oct.

It's all the same. Worry about the important stuff....

Field shooting positions, optics choices and glassing, conditioning, and mental sharpness..
Just trying to think, outta the antelope I’ve killed, I don’t think 1 has been over 200-250 yards
My next antelope hunt I'm taking my Encore 270. Not super light but not overly heavy either. I just don't need better ballistics than it provides, it handles well and is easy to shoot from field positions. If I am lucky enough to draw a tag the area's I put in for are a mix of rough and hilly to pretty flat. I like to walk, glass and stalk.
You will slot from the truck and the make the move

Wife and I have shot 6 pronghorn with them. Some where from standing near the truck, some where mile stalks. It's all up to you and what you want.

Our closest shot was 50yards, longest 250. Again up to you .

Just let the guide know your limits and wants.

You will see plenty to pick from
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Wife and I have shot 6 pronghorn with them. Some where from standing near the truck, some where mile stalks. It's all up to you and what you want.

Thanks Bob. I spoke to Holli recently. Looking forward to hunting with them.
Originally Posted by Judman
You’ll be spottin and stalkin pard, no brush, reasonably flat ground, I’d take whatever ya wanted.

That's what I am thinking. Thanks Jud.

Thanks all.
What state? My hunts were all on BLM land in Wyoming. 257 Wby is a jewel of a chamber, TTSX is not necessary for pronghorn, would be more inclined to use Hornady 110 gr ELD-X load in the 257 Wby if not hand loading. The 257 Wby was made for wide open western plains hunting, it can be a nice equalizer when distance is in play. The Creedmoor is plenty good at distance and bucking wind but it will be around 600 fps slower at the muzzle and it will take almost 600 yds out before you will start to see its real advantages with doping the wind. Of course much can be accomplished with a proper riflescope dialed in for drift and drop.
If you drive around in relatively flat country taking shots as they come, hell a 15lb rifle will work great.

Now if you really want to hunt antelope, hunt badland type country on foot and hike as many miles in a day as you can handle, then an 8 lb rifle is your huckleberry
I had my .257 Bob built to land right around 8.5 lbs all up. It's my dedicated Pronghorn rifle and just rests so steady shooting from sitting and from prone positions. I feed it 110 gr. NAB handloads.

Thanks Bob. I spoke to Holli recently. Looking forward to hunting with them.

You can shoot WAY longer than we did at 250. That was our limit , at the time we were NH deer hunters where 75 yards is a long shot. Others in camp took much longer shots
No great trick to get withing 450 yards. And it is worth every step to get even closer. Make it about hunting and not shooting. Even if you can shoot from the truck why not do a sneak.
Two years ago I watched some ass-hat set-up a portable bench rest about 20 yds from his pickup truck & blaze away at antelope about 1,000 yds away. He did this several times & luckily, never appeared to hit anything. “Hunter”? Not hardly!

I was about a mile away, also hunting antelope. I was holding a .54 Hawken with patched round balls & wouldn’t have tried a shot over 100.

So there’s at least one guy who doesn’t think a bench rest is too heavy...
Originally Posted by irfubar
If you drive around in relatively flat country taking shots as they come, hell a 15lb rifle will work great.

Now if you really want to hunt antelope, hunt badland type country on foot and hike as many miles in a day as you can handle, then an 8 lb rifle is your huckleberry

This ^^^^^

🦫
Depends on where you are hunting. I have seen some very fine Goats while elk hunting. Bring two rifles a walking one and a truck gun for limited stalking.
In that open country and over the distances one gets shots at pronghorn I’d not worry about a heavy-ish rifle.

I’ve never taken a really lightweight rifle on a pronghorn hunt.

On the other hand if I had one with which I shot really confidently I’d not hesitate.

I’ve just never been able to shoot lightweight rifles really well.
Learn to shoot in wind... and figure out some sort of rest. You can't always lay down if sage is too tall etc. A tall bipod, tripod or shooting stick works better than off a knee.
The US has the highest rate of obesity in the world...I'm not sure rifle weight is the problem...we all try as best we can to get a steady rest to make a clean humane shot, but the reality is, at some point often as not, you will be taking an offhand shot...in which I don't think light rifles are the best choice. Let's use David Tubb as our test subject, we hand him a NULA, Dave, take 8 shots at yonder target, take your time. OK Dave, here's an old 8 1/2 lb sporter, a little heavy in the muzzle, take another 8 with this, take your time. We walk down and score the target..I think you boys know the outcome. I have observed this over a period of years, running the pits at NRA Sporting Rifle Highpower. Rifles closest to max weight, all else being equal, take home the gold.That said, there are riflemen out there that can shoot an ultra light better than I can shoot heavy rifle, but that is apples and oranges.
Just trying to think, outta the antelope I’ve killed, I don’t think 1 has been over 200-250 yards

Yep, I’ve killed more pronghorns under 300 yds then beyond....
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Yep, I’ve killed more pronghorns under 300 yds then beyond....

“Huntin” is way more fun than “shootin “, for me anyhow
A half pound in the hand or over the shoulder all day is different than 10 lbs around the middle.....

Sitting in the stand waiting for white tails is different than climbing for muley bucks at 10k ft or crawling 500 yds for pronghorns.

Ultra light rifles in the 6lb range are harder for me to shoot, but I can’t stand to carry rifles weighing much over 7 lbs. Consequently my serious hunting rifles are 6.5-7 lbs. Others may have different parameters......

“Huntin” is way more fun than “shootin “, for me anyhow

I know what you mean.......
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
A half pound in the hand or over the shoulder all day is different than 10 lbs around the middle.....

Yes it is. First - I am 71 yo and weigh 170 #s this AM so.... [ edit - 5' 10" tall]

The xtra body weight is carried ON the legs......not in the arms.

I got on the light rifle kick in the 80s with a Ruger 77 UL and M70 FTWT.

Jerry
None
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The US has the highest rate of obesity in the world...I'm not sure rifle weight is the problem...we all try as best we can to get a steady rest to make a clean humane shot, but the reality is, at some point often as not, you will be taking an offhand shot...in which I don't think light rifles are the best choice. Let's use David Tubb as our test subject, we hand him a NULA, Dave, take 8 shots at yonder target, take your time. OK Dave, here's an old 8 1/2 lb sporter, a little heavy in the muzzle, take another 8 with this, take your time. We walk down and score the target..I think you boys know the outcome. I have observed this over a period of years, running the pits at NRA Sporting Rifle Highpower. Rifles closest to max weight, all else being equal, take home the gold.

First off, a typical NULA may very well be and probably is more accurate than a typical 8-lb sporter.

Second, competitive shooting and hitting an animals vitals in the field are apples and oranges IMHO.
Any tips on dealing with low growing cactus when crawling or stalking? Those little cactus balls with needles.......

Will Filson chaps help?
Originally Posted by MtnHtr
Any tips on dealing with low growing cactus when crawling or stalking? Those little cactus balls with needles.......

Will Filson chaps help?

Yeah, avoid them!

Seriously leather gloves and knee pads. Also your boots should NOT be.mesh hiking boots, go leather.

I got cactus bit while prone. The pronghorn moved and I had to shift, ouch outside of thigh. Guide simply said " suck it up and shoot" then laughed. Wife was pulling them stupid things out for days

Will Filson chaps help?

Industrial knee and elbow pads. Not kidding.
If you envision yourself crawling much then tactical knee and elbow pads work OK. Bear crawl or low crawl when carrying a rifle is a special kind of hell, best left to the young.

mike r
I heard you can just set up on any hill and snipe them from as far as you can see them. As long as you are packing your Creedmore. 😙 Isn’t that all ya need. 🤷‍♂️
Light weight is as important as YOU want it to be.

Here is one I killed with a rifle that weighs only 6 pounds and 14 oz. 6.5X54 Mannlicher
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]2018 #1 Ant. Buck by .com/photos/156296479@N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

Here is one I killed with a 9 pound rifle Winchester M95 in 270
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]IMG_20190918_192827625 by .com/photos/156296479@N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

Here is one I killed with a 12 pound rifle. M1 Garand 30-06
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]M1 2020 Buck 2 by .com/photos/156296479@N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

I have killed more than I can count and I use what ever rifle I feel like using from my very light 25-06 all the way up to my scoped 375H&H and a lot of them in-between as well as having killed several with 357 magnum and 44 magnum handguns.

The antelope don't know the difference.

Use what you enjoy and you'll use it well. Those you enjoy you'll often shoot the best, because you shoot them most. The gun is less important then the hunter.
I like a heavier rifle because I've found the prairie winds move around a light rifle a bit too much while trying to aim
Originally Posted by szihn

Here is one I killed with a rifle that weighs only 6 pounds and 14 oz. 6.5X54 Mannlicher
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]2018 #1 Ant. Buck by .com/photos/156296479@N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]IMG_20190918_192827625 by .com/photos/156296479@N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]M1 2020 Buck 2 by .com/photos/156296479@N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

I have killed more than I can count and I use what ever rifle I feel like using from my very light 25-06 all the way up to my scoped 375H&H and a lot of them in-between as well as having killed several with 357 magnum and 44 magnum handguns.

Use what you enjoy and you'll use it well. Those you enjoy you'll often shoot the best, because you shoot them most. The gun is less important then the hunter.

Pretty darn cool right there!

Pretty darn cool right there!

I agree, good work szhin.👍
Originally Posted by ingwe

Will Filson chaps help?

Industrial knee and elbow pads. Not kidding.

You got that right
I like a heavier rifle.. Not bull guns but heavier.. Had a .280 mt. rifle one fall.. After the first trip, it went down the road...
This has been a great thread. Thanks for all of the responses.
This rifle would be kinda average weight wise...Im guessing #8 all up. Its a .223AI and I took this pic right after killing my last antelope, which is a tiny speck 308 yards from the muzzle in this pic.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
My son stepped on a cactus and went right though his shoe when he was 8. I felt like the worst dad ever for not having him in boots. I had to piggy back him a half mile back to the truck, then hike back without him to pack the antelope out.
I always end up with needles in my knees and my hands
Originally Posted by Rossimp
What state? My hunts were all on BLM land in Wyoming. 257 Wby is a jewel of a chamber, TTSX is not necessary for pronghorn, would be more inclined to use Hornady 110 gr ELD-X load in the 257 Wby if not hand loading. The 257 Wby was made for wide open western plains hunting, it can be a nice equalizer when distance is in play. The Creedmoor is plenty good at distance and bucking wind but it will be around 600 fps slower at the muzzle and it will take almost 600 yds out before you will start to see its real advantages with doping the wind. Of course much can be accomplished with a proper riflescope dialed in for drift and drop.

I like a heavier rifle antelope hunting especially in heavy winds. I used a CTR this past year and the wind was blowing over 40 mph and it was difficult to hold it steady prone

2019 again really strong winds

Depends if you wish to kill them at long distance or enjoy stalking up on them. You'll likely kill a bigger goat if you can shoot 1000 yards but then who knows how much wind you'll have. I found myself doing a lot of belly crawling on my last hunt but I enjoyed getting up on animals that other's thought impossible. I used a 25 WSM in a 700Ti at 6.5#.
Accuracy is my sole consideration. Weight does not enter the equation.
Spotting will mostly be done by vehicle then stalk. Is a heavyish rifle/ scope a big mistake? Not talking bull barrels here. McM standard fill game scout and heavy Zeiss or NXS Nightforce, magnum sporter 26" barrel.

What you describe will be just fine. While I have not killed a pronghorn yet I have walked many many miles in sage brush / pronghorn country, sometimes with them in sight, hunting / calling coyotes and jackrabbits. I'm happy with anything from 7-1/2, maybe 8 pounds, up to about 10 pounds. Going super light won't help much with the walking but a bit of heft may be handy if you're shooting offhand in wind that is trying to push you around a little.

Tom
To me not important at all. Most of mine are indeed on the heavy side.

I have shot them with a 243 to a 416 Bee and everything in between.
Originally Posted by moosemike
I always end up with needles in my knees and my hands

I have heard methadone can help prevent this.
Gues I have used a lightweight rifle for em, 10-12 years ago, mark V ulw, 240, 85 tsx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bout 70 yards
Bout 15 years ago, 257 Wby ulw. Guess light rifles will work. Grin

175-200 yards
Jud

Maybe so for you..... the wind CAN'T blow you around ! whistle
grin grin

Jerry

If you are SNEAKY....

I have only taken one antelope. It took me 13 years to pull a tag here in Oregon so this is for what it is worth.

There are no mistakes, only choices. I used a M70 .30-06 with a 2.5-8x36 Leupold, loaded with 180 NPT handloads. It weighs 7#14oz all up. Sight in was 3.5" high at 100 yards. It worked fine. Lots of wind in the area I hunted. The extra pund in weight over my Montana helped.

I didn't plan on shooting past 300 yards and didn't have to. Representative buck 15"+. I did turn down a really nice buck at 450+- but he was ass on to me and walking away looking over his shoulder while his does headed out.

I made my shot (250+yds) using a three leg bog pod. Very helpful. Allowed me to shoot over brush and rocks rather than lay on them.
My Ruger M 77 7x57 is 8.5 lbs. all in with 154 grain Hornady InterLocks and after the last Antelope hunt trudging in western gumbo, I just may lighten things up. 120 grain Nosler BT will get the nod.

I have hunted the same way. The weight of the rifle is a non-issue.
For what the OP is describing a fairly heavy rifle is not an issue for me, but I tend to go on short hikes from the pickup that end up being all day excursions.

It happens. I just have to see what's over one more hill. Repeat. Repeat again.
I've gravitated toward a Kimber MT in .223 for my last 10-12 antelope. Light generally equals better though I do still have and use some heavier rifles without too much complaint.
i'd take the rifle i shoot the best. the pick-up you're riding in is doing all the heavy lifting. take the gun you have the most confidence in and enjoy the hunt.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

If you are SNEAKY....

Like!
A heavy ass rifle is no handicap and a big ass cartridge is no advantage for antelope. A buddy uses a 243 varmint rifle. I just use standard weight stuff, but i don’t own any really heavy stuff.
My 13year old daughter used this on her bear last spring and and lope the fall before. Little heavier but no biggie. Helped with recoil. I’d just take whatever your shooting the best

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]poem about smoking
Fantastic !

1. You taking daughter shooting/hunting !

2. Your daughter interested & participating !

3. Pix !

Congrats to both of ya.

Jerry
Originally Posted by JerradPelzer
My 13year old daughter used this on her bear last spring and and lope the fall before. Little heavier but no biggie. Helped with recoil. I’d just take whatever your shooting the best

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]poem about smoking

nice. Making us look like beginners
Like SBM I went pretty light weight when I finally drew a Hart Mountain tag here in Oregon. I had this gun built just for this hunt knowing that after 18-20 years I would draw the tag.
every hunter is different on what they can carry or want to carry ,size you are can be a factor and if you prepare by exercising for hunting and /or life. i have always worked outside as a lineman digging holes,climbing poles .lifting heavy work tools for 55 some years , so gun weight i never worried about. my Ruger #1 with a 27 inch #4 Brux barrel,5 - 22 x56 Nightforce scope,Harris bi-pod,sling, shell boot on stock would be heavy for some i know its over 12 lb.s ? but this rifle has always got the job done for me ,i also never go without my pack that weighs over 30 lbs and i may even carry a folding chair if ground is wet or snow covered ground. its much easier to be prepared with equipment and have a rifle that shoots well when you out for the day . i even bring a MRE and water always you just never know ? so my answer on a using a light rifle for goat hunting ? no a light rifle means nothing to me,i shoot more accurate with a heavier rifle at longer distances.
Sakoluvr: I have Hunted Antelope virtually every year since the late 1960's and used heavy barrel/Varmint weight Rifles each year. Sometimes I Hunted two states in a year for Antelope.
Last three Rifles I used to harvest Antelope were "heavy" by most peoples standards.
#1: Ruger 77 V/T stainless heavy barrel in 25/06 Remington with a Leupold 6.5x20 variable scope and a Harris swiveling bi-pod attached.
#2: Remington Model 700 Sendero heavy barrel in caliber 270 Winchester with a Leupold 6.5x20 variable scope and a Harris swiveling bi-pod attached.
#3: Remington Model 700 VLS heavy barrel in caliber 260 Remington with a Leupold 6.5x20 variable scope and a Harris swiveling bi-pod attached.
I actually prefer heavier Rifles for Antelope Hunting - list of reasons is long and I advise yo to not shy away from a weighty Rifle for Hunting Antelope.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I've killed a bunch of pronghorns. More than I care to try to count. Most were shot with a 30-06 that weighed 9# including scope and and ammo. Recently I shot a couple with a 25-06. They are all still dead.

7of the last 8 pronghorns I’ve killed the past four years involved 400-700 yd crawls on hand and knees and/or belly through corn stubble, or wheat stubble, or weeds. Knee pads and gloves are de rigueur.

At 64 years old pass me the sub 7 lb rifle.

I can’t imagine trying to accomplish this with a 10 lb rifle......
Should I bring 2 rifles for the trip, one being a "back up". If I do, should they be in separately cased so the airline has less chance of screwing both up?
Should I bring 2 rifles for the trip, one being a "back up". If I do, should they be in separately cased so the airline has less chance of screwing both up?
I wouldn't bring two separately cased as I'd not want to pay the extra baggage fees. A good case that holds 2 long guns has worked well for me. My next case will have wheels for airport travel.
I always use my lightweight. It's not that the walk is all that bad. It's just that my shots usually only run between 50-175 yards and they are taken prone with the rifle resting over a day pack. I also wind up crawling a lot, moving my rifle on the ground, and the lightweight is a lot more convenient for that. (Be sure to tape the muzzle.) It also helps to have a light, maneuverable gun when I have to drag an antelope a ways.
Rifle weight is a massively overplayed factor, bolstered by the bantering of guys out of stuff to talk about... having guided off and on for most of my life, I can't tell you how many times I have had a sport proudly show off his ultralight custom rifle, which I smile and admire against the backdrop of his/(sometimes)her, bulging midriff and haphazard pack and gear... lovely, let's go hunt!

Personally, I use the cartridge that best suits the anticipated conditions, and the rifle that most accurately delivers that bullet on target at those ranges (conditions), I am a whole lot less concerned with whether is weighs in at 6 pounds scoped or 9 pounds scoped... lots of other places to lose weight, including my fat azz... considering that the entire endeavor is about making that one shot count, I will make ZERO compromises/sacrifices on accuracy to lose an ounce or a pound.

Will Filson chaps help?

Yeah, avoid them!

Seriously leather gloves and knee pads. Also your boots should NOT be.mesh hiking boots, go leather.

I got cactus bit while prone. The pronghorn moved and I had to shift, ouch outside of thigh. Guide simply said " suck it up and shoot" then laughed. Wife was pulling them stupid things out for days

I shot my first antelope in 1984. There was a few inches of snow on the ground. When I laid down to shoot, I found that I had laid in a patch of prickly pear (they don't grow very tall here, just a few inches). I got my antelope and spent some time pulling spines. However, I recall being in a movie theater a couple of months later and finding broken spines coming to the surface on my elbows and knees.

I have bought military style knee and elbow pads (hard plastic covers). However, it's best to avoid the catcus, if possible. At least it's not Africa where everything seems to have thorns of some kind.
I've gone lightweight except for my old Ruger 77R 25-06 in a Brown Precision stock and my Winchester Model 70 S/S 375 H&H.

I'll take two of four rifles. The afore mentioned 25-06, the Kimber Montana 6.5 Creedmoor, the Kimber Hunter 308 or the Kimber Montana 300WSM.

Probably the 25-06 and 6.5 Creedmoor or the 308 and the 308.

All 16 of my antelope were shot with the 25-06.
© 24hourcampfire