Home
Any reputable places to hunt hogs in South Carolina. Im going to be heading there next year in or around Myrtle Beach. I was looking for hog hunt and fishing charter that isn't too extravagant, if possible?
Lived and worked in that area for 14 years. I would recommend the following.

For hog hunting B Merritt (Merritt’s Deer Processing and Guided Hunts) runs free range hogs hunts that are located about 45mins West of Myrtle Beach. He offers still hunting as well as dog hunts depending on what you are looking for. He also runs a wild game processing facility. We hunted together for over 12 years and he’s a close family friend. He does not advertise or have a website. If interested I can pm you his contact information or you can find most of his information on Facebook.

As for fishing there are many options. If interested in a great experience Near shore and In shore I recommend Capt. Chris Regan with Fly Girl Fishing Charters out of Murrells Inlet. We worked together and he’s as good as they get.
Thanks HS hunter. Definitely interested in both! Please PM contact info.
Originally Posted by HShunter36
Lived and worked in that area for 14 years. I would recommend the following.

For hog hunting B Merritt (Merritt’s Deer Processing and Guided Hunts) runs free range hogs hunts that are located about 45mins West of Myrtle Beach. He offers still hunting as well as dog hunts depending on what you are looking for. He also runs a wild game processing facility. We hunted together for over 12 years and he’s a close family friend. He does not advertise or have a website. If interested I can pm you his contact information or you can find most of his information on Facebook.

As for fishing there are many options. If interested in a great experience Near shore and In shore I recommend Capt. Chris Regan with Fly Girl Fishing Charters out of Murrells Inlet. We worked together and he’s as good as they get.
Also interested in contact information. Couldn't find on fb. Thanks.
tbear
Captain Patrick Smiley is a solid inshore/nearshore guide in Little River-15 miles north of MB. You’ll either be going to Little River or Murrells Inlet to fish. Myrtle is in between the two. Heard good things about Fly Girl as well. Not sure about guided hog hunts but I hear some public land nearby has plenty of them, Make sure to check regs for firearm/bow seasons and rules on public-private is wide open for pigs. One place west of here you may check with is Moree’s Preserve.
Thank you
https://www.lowcountryhunting.com

I did the night hunt. Great time and good food!
Thanks, I'll check it out as well!
© 24hourcampfire