Home
Posted By: wytex Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Draw results are up.
We'll be hunting whitetails - buck and doe, mule deer, pronghorn bucks and doe, general elk, cow elk and mule deer on a general license.

Good luck folks!
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
No Region G for my nephew and I we put in together 8.5 points each.
Posted By: memtb Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Wife just checked…..looks like no Antelope hunting again this year and elk will be on a General. In Summary……we struck-out! memtb
Posted By: colorado bob Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
No antelope for my group.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
i am new to Wyoming draw license system ,i put in for a ANtelope tag where does a person look for results ?
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Negative on antelope, gen deer, and type 1 (bull) elk tag!
Posted By: RNF Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
No tags for us.
Posted By: Jim270 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by pete53
i am new to Wyoming draw license system ,i put in for a ANtelope tag where does a person look for results ?
Go to the Wyoming G&F website. No Antelope for me.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
My wife and I drew doe/fawn antelope tags. Our son drew buck and doe/fawn antelope tags. I drew a reduced price area 110 cow/calf elk tag. Did not draw a 78-1 muley tag. General deer and elk.
Posted By: wytex Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by pete53

You should have gotten an email, click the link or go here: https://wgfapps.wyo.gov/LoginPortal/Login1.aspx?return=https://gfdrawresults.wyo.gov/frmSearch.aspx
Man something doesn't seem right, I know of couple people who drew Region G with 8 points.
Guess a call to Wyoming F@G is in order.
Man I just looked at the odds POINT CREEP!! HOLY CRAP!!
8pts in the special got you 9% chance
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
I drew a really good elk tag. Should be a fun year.
Posted By: skinner Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
My sons and I will be headed for speed goats in unit 82. Need to start picking up cans and sitting at stop lights with a cardboard sign begging for help with paying for gas to get out there!
Posted By: mod7rem Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Got very lucky this year. My group drew antelope area 83 as first choice. We must have got drawn in the NR random draw because we had just over 1 pref point avg for the group. There were only 6 random tags available and we must have gotten 5 of them, unless I’m reading all the info wrong lol.
I had no expectation of getting our first choice. A very nice surprise. At the most, I was hoping to get our second choice and build our preference points up again.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
YEP YOUR RIGHT GOT THE E-MAIL ! I DREW A BUCK ANTELOPE TAG ON PRIVATE LAND. THANK YOU MUCH !! Pete53 > i had no points
Posted By: 805 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Man something doesn't seem right, I know of couple people who drew Region G with 8 points.
Guess a call to Wyoming F@G is in order.

They could’ve also drew a tag in the random pool. Point creep was bad this year in Wyoming for many units. I think the fear of changes to the Deer/antelope/elk draw and quotas along with tag cuts and companies like GoHunt had a big impact this year.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Buddies and I drew antelope doe tags in 109.....

Not great, but definitely better than staying home!

I'm grateful.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Struck out again on pronghorn. I'm getting old and don't have much time left.
Posted By: Ole_270 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
We put in for mule deer and antelope in a deer region that last year only took one point to draw 100%. We put in as a group to pool our points so we'd have an average of 2 pts each. No tags. As I'm nearly 70 years old and with the economy going south I'm thinking I'll not buy any more points. Wyoming is off my list
Posted By: pointer Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/14/22
Me and my soon to be 12yo son struck out. Stinks. I was able to take his brother when he was 12yo. This one just has this type of luck.
Posted By: lynntelk Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/15/22
Got lucky or stubbornness paid off. After 16 attempts drew a antelope in unit 60.
Posted By: WITUfan Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/18/22
Headed back to Wyoming for antelope! Good luck to all who drew.
Posted By: anie Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/18/22
drew unit h deer tag to go with a general elk tag, cant wait to hunt
Posted By: Ndbowhunter Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/18/22
h is not a bad unit. you'll have fun in some cool country.

i'll be on a scouting mission into H quite a few times this summer.
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/19/22
I got all the tags I applied for and none of my cohorts did. Hunting alone is still better than not hunting.........
Posted By: Cowboybart Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/20/22
Drew 2 antelope doe/fawn tags in Area 80. A deer doe tag in Area 121. Struck out on moose, antelope buck and deer in area 122
Posted By: mooshoo Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/22/22
no antelope for me
Posted By: Whiptail Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/24/22
Got an antelope tag! Looks like I'm making the long drive there again. I always enjoy visiting Wyoming. I think I want to move there but the winters look pretty harsh.
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/26/22
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Got an antelope tag! Looks like I'm making the long drive there again. I always enjoy visiting Wyoming. I think I want to move there but the winters look pretty harsh.
Yeah , winter is terrible, plus we are closing in on our limit of people ......:)
Region G in the regular draw for me. I had 12 points and had reached a stage where I just needed to go hunting. With all the creep the probability of me ever drawing one of the limited hunts I was holding out for was zero.

Happy hunting to all who drew.

JL
Posted By: ribka Re: Wyoming draw results - 06/26/22
Originally Posted by MoTurkeyHunter
Region G in the regular draw for me. I had 12 points and had reached a stage where I just needed to go hunting. With all the creep the probability of me ever drawing one of the limited hunts I was holding out for was zero.

Happy hunting to all who drew.

JL

good luck

m sitting on 12 points for deer elk antelope. no draw for me. I might do what you did next year
Posted By: WB300 Re: Wyoming draw results - 07/10/22
Got region C for Deer, but missed out on Antelope.

Anyone know if / when leftover tags might be available for region 10, 15, or 16?
Posted By: memtb Re: Wyoming draw results - 07/11/22
Two days ago, we learned that we were successful in getting our “leftover” elk tags!

I may be wrong, but I think that the window may already be closed! memtb
Posted By: wyowinchester Re: Wyoming draw results - 07/11/22
The only thing left is the first come session. Anything left now is up for grabs.
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Wyoming draw results - 07/11/22
I drew Area 61 antelope (after many years). Any info or outfitter recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
© 24hourcampfire