Home
The outfitters of WY are at it again. This time they are trying to get 50% of tags for their clients. Please comment against this ridiculous proposal.

I can’t figure out how to post the link if someone can for me. Thanks. It’s on the task force website under public input.
Originally Posted by 805
The outfitters of WY are at it again. This time they are trying to get 50% of tags for their clients. Please comment against this ridiculous proposal.

I can’t figure out how to post the link if someone can for me. Thanks.

805, where am I looking to comment?

Try that
Originally Posted by wyowinchester
Try that
Or this. For some reason this site thinks it's a video URL.
Thankfully I don't have much dealings with outfitters. I believe that allotting a bunch of tags for clients will make DIY hunters work twice as hard just to get the over priced right to hunt. I started here as a DIY non resident hunter and am glad to no longer be apart of that. As far as allotment of tags , I am hunting alone( as a resident) for elk as no one I usually hunt with drew a tag. Making tags more scarce and then adding a professional allotment will continue the trend of making it a rich man's sport .
Couple articles in the local paper say this proposal is pretty much dead. In one, one the state legislators was quoted that if it was proposed it had basically no chance of getting through the house and senate.
Hope so Todd, we're not getting that news down here in Laramie.

You all might comment supporting not rolling our resident leftover quota into the NR draw. That gives NRs basically all the good leftovers before residents get a chance at them. Keep the NR quota a hard one in their draw then go to a leftover process.
this info was just emailed re the task force rejecting the 90/10
https://blog.eastmans.com/wyoming-w...?mc_cid=e8bfe2f7b1&mc_eid=8f6e124c94
Outfitter welfare is a problem in the northern Rockies.
© 24hourcampfire