Home
Posted By: Bulls_Bucks_Boars 1 year ago today... - 09/15/22
My buddy Mark and I started last elk season in almost opposite corners of the state.
Employing drastically different strategies and approaches, we hoped to harvest both sub species of elk found in Oregon, during a single year, with general, Over-The-Counter Tags and on public land.
As if that wasn’t a tall enough order and with NO prior film production or videography experience between either of us, we committed to catching the whole thing on film!
One year ago today and under the absurd parameters we set for ourselves, we were able to meet our next benchmark and wrap up our 2021 elk season.
Start to finish it was a rollercoaster of everything you could ask for in an elk hunt and not one we’ll soon forget. Considering all that unfolded that season, what took place Wednesday, September 15th was the perfect high note to end it on; bringing everything together!
It took a herculean effort and more than a measurable amount of luck (and that was BEFORE the editing began-) to make it happen. Despite it's flaws and crude presentation, I am appreciative for what this video symbolizes to me and proud of the results.
If you haven’t had the chance, please check out, “East vs West”
Hope you enjoy!

Posted By: beretzs Re: 1 year ago today... - 09/15/22
Cool video, congrats on the elk!
Thank you!
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: 1 year ago today... - 09/16/22
Looks like y'all had some fun.
yes we did!
© 24hourcampfire