Home
In early February, I had a hunt with Warner Glenn and Kelly Glenn-Kimbro near Douglas Arizona. Took 9 days to catch a lion.
This was a trip!
Story and pics at:
http://www.classicsportingarms.com/?p=489
Thanks,
Great read! Thanks you... That would be an awesome 9 days in the presence of legends..
NICE CAT! Sounds like you had a hell of a lot of fun for a long time. It is certainly great country down there.
Nice read, Lee
If you didn't read it in the Single Shot forum, click on the URL here. I have hunted with Warner and Kelly and this is the best account that I have read--and it's lavishly illustrated with photos. Hell of a good lion, too!
sweet!
Now dat is some kool stuff, thx for posting. My first coues tag was for a hunt to do with Warner. Tore up a knee shortly b4 I was to go and had to cancel. Dat was one hunt I wish I would of made it to.

Thx 4 sharing

Dober
Quite a hunt you had there and a nice lion. I'm sure the country was tough to hunt in but it sure is beautiful. Really liked the late sun pictures...always wanted to get a lion.
Those cats are a blast to hunt arent they. Congrats
Great story. Thanks. Congrats on the nice cat.
I really enjoyed reading your article. Sounds like a fantastic adventure. I have killed 2 near where I live without the use of dogs. I would love to do a hound hunt someday though.
Rufous,
Did you just happen upon these lions while hunting or did you track them in the snow?
Thanks for your comments and thanks to all who checked out the hunt article
© 24hourcampfire