Home
0 for 3 for the family this year. Good luck to anyone in the running. If you check your point total, you can scroll down and see if you have zero points or one extra.
Mountain goat up now, looks like refunds for us. Waiting on moose now.
I'll be danged, just checked results including yours yesterday an didn't see anything
OK. Lemme make sure I got this right. Last time I looked I had 3+6 points for sheep. Now I have 0+0 and the box says 2012.....the boxes for all the other species say 2011 and show all the points I had last year. My conclusion is that I drew this year! Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeee
You suck! Congrats.
EX, No worries. I am sure there is a bull moose tag coming.....
I do suck. Just can't help it.
Along with that, if in your shoes I would be doing a little celebrating. Care to share which unit and tag type?
S 19, Never Summer Range, rifle ram. There is one licemse only in the unit. And yes I'm having another serving of bourbon. And since I live along the southern end of the unitnI will be able to devote my summer to this hunt.
sweet, good luck. I've watched those rams in December quite a bit for the last two years when they come down from the high country. There's at least one really big 7/8 curl
3+8 frown
Originally Posted by riverdog
S 19, Never Summer Range, rifle ram. There is one licemse only in the unit. And yes I'm having another serving of bourbon. And since I live along the southern end of the unitnI will be able to devote my summer to this hunt.

S19 is close to my house! Want to go look for sheep?
Looks Like I drew also, S3
That's Mount Evans right? Should be an interesting hunt.
Awesome riverdog! Hope you scout your butt off this summer and kill one!

I've been slacking on my goat/sheep/swamp donkey stuff. I need to take out a credit card to do it, so I can hopefully draw sometime in my life.
Met a guy last night at the range who drew archery 35. You can always tell. They're the ones walking around with big grins all the time.
Can't blame him! That's got to be an awesome hunt.
Front door is up now
© 24hourcampfire