Home
Posted By: JackVliet Best hunting state - 06/28/17
If a gentleman decides he needs to a lot of hunting to have a happy life, which state would be best? I'm mainly talking medium and big game, but I also love some good upland bird hunting. A place where a resident can get a tag for something every year. I'm a rifle Hunter if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Best hunting state - 06/28/17
If money is no object, there are more animals to shoot in Texas, year 'round than everywhere else put together. If you're talking about the regular native big game animals, I'd say Alaska or Montana.
Posted By: JackVliet Re: Best hunting state - 06/28/17
I'm thinking native animals, I could go down to Texas for an exotic hunt anyway.
I'm thinking native animals, I could go down to Texas for an exotic hunt anyway.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Best hunting state - 06/28/17
JackVliet: The answer to your inquiry is Montana (list to follow):
Antelope
Buffalo
Whitetailed Deer
Mule Deer
Elk
Black Bear
Grizzly Bear (soon to be)
Moose
Bighorn Sheep
Cougar
Wolf
unlimited Waterfowl Hunting including not just a myriad of Duck and Goose species but Swans and Sand Hill Cranes also
Wild Turkey
Pheasant
Hungarian Partridge
Sharptails galore
Ruffed Grouse
Sage Grouse
Blue Grouse
in addition to the above there are MANY species of Varmints and predators to Hunt year round!
GO BIG SKY!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
That is a huge variety, montana really sounds great. That along with Idaho and Wyoming seem to be at the top of my list
How is public land access?
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Best hunting state - 06/29/17
Originally Posted by JackVliet
How is public land access?
For that, Idaho is hard to beat. More than 60% of ID is public, over 51,000 square miles. Plus, ID has an unusual trespass law. There are many tracts of private rangeland mixed in with public land. If the private land isn't irrigated or cultivated, it must be posted or hunting is allowed without permission.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
Wyoming and Idaho's hunting is off the charts! I would choose either of those. whistle
Posted By: efw Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
South Dakota seems like it'd be hard to beat IMHO. Rapid & Hill Cities are gorgeous and darn close to the Wyoming border which is pretty awesome too.

Insane bird hunting, good reservoir fishing, and pretty awesome deer & elk hunting.
Posted By: JackVliet Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
I'm going to need to visit each of these states and see what suits me best.
Posted By: pointer Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
IMO, WY if your focus is big game. Though in the upland birds and I'd give the overall nod to Idaho. MT would be in the running as well, but some of the elk management stuff there makes me think it's not what it was a decade ago...
Posted By: DLSguide Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
Montana sucks. Don't come here.
Posted By: troutslayer Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
Definitely California!!
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
Cracks me up... AK has more of everything and everything can be hunted almost every year. How many from MT have killed big bull moose the last two years and then drew a fancy bull tag for this coming season? How about caribou seasons for multiple bulls each year? Elk, deer, mountain goat with OTC tags? Sheep, too?

Brown bears with a two per year limit... black bears at three per year most places.

Seven grouse species with ridiculously liberal seasons... ducks and geese.... sandhills... swans...

Yup, head to TX!
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
If a guy is perfectly content hunting whitetails and pigs, some of the southern states have virtually unlimited opportunity...but the western states have a more variety of critters.

As far as Alaska...I know a fair number of folks who lived up there for several years, but ended up moving back to the western continental US for various reasons...including the hunting. If you're specifically after big antlers and bears, then yes....Alaska is the place to be but other states have their own virtues, including an unlimited number of deer one can kill in a season...you couldn't pay me enough to live in the deep south, but in some areas down there hunters can kill as many deer and hogs as they want. It's all dependent upon what a guy wants.
Posted By: JackVliet Re: Best hunting state - 06/30/17
I'd really like elk, mule deer, with the possibility of goat and bighorn. Alaska is great but I think it's more of a move than I would like. Cost of living is another factor. I do not like the heat either so that rules out southern states.
Posted By: Tejano Re: Best hunting state - 07/06/17
Texas is totally a POS for hunting don't even think about coming down here. If you wanted to bust a few diseased Jack Rabbits that could be done.
Posted By: colorado bob Re: Best hunting state - 07/08/17
I'd really like elk, mule deer, with the possibility of goat and bighorn. Alaska is great but I think it's more of a move than I would like. Cost of living is another factor. I do not like the heat either so that rules out southern states.

Jack---Colorado is your state. I've drawn 3 bighorn ram tags & 1 mtn goat. Elk & mule deer every year. Still waiting on a moose tag. Antelope can also be had. FYI---all hunts are DIY on public land.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Best hunting state - 07/09/17
Deleware
Posted By: blanket Re: Best hunting state - 07/09/17
Montana, if you are a resident
Posted By: Desertrat Re: Best hunting state - 07/09/17
We have great quail and upland bird hunting here in Az....but for big game, I have always loved Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Got spoiled in all three locations
with my grandfather having lived there in the 60's and 70's.
Posted By: JackVliet Re: Best hunting state - 07/10/17
It sounds like there is pretty even support for Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. The states I already felt were best. I think maybe I can't go wrong with any of those four? The arguments for each are really great.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Best hunting state - 07/10/17
No Colorado is going liberal democrat.
Posted By: kingston Re: Best hunting state - 07/10/17
Canada
Posted By: Owl Re: Best hunting state - 07/10/17
I had great success in Utah, and Nevada years ago. Don't know what success rates are today.
Ducks, geese, pheasants, grouse, swan, mule deer, elk, bear... list goes on.

Did pretty good at fishing too. Rainbow, cut throat, brookie's, crappie....
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Best hunting state - 07/10/17
NV can be good IF you can get a tag. That's much harder than the hunt itself. A few years ago I bought some llama saddles from a guy near Reno. He was an avid hunter but he hadn't drawn a tag in over 5 years, either deer or elk. He gave up and sold his pack llamas. He was going to quit trying in NV and just go with out of state guided hunts. I felt sorry for him but I sure got a good deal on the saddles.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Best hunting state - 07/10/17
Originally Posted by kingston
Canada

Canada has long gone far left. I'd pick Montana.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Best hunting state - 07/10/17
Wyoming has a lot of variety, but the seaons are pretty short, at least for gun hunting with OTC deer and elk tags. For gun hunters, the period between mid-September and the end of October can be pretty hectic, and the abundant public lands have extremely abundant numbers of hunters. You can pick up some quality hunting time by archery hunting. In fact, I don't even like to gun hunt for deer or elk anymore.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Best hunting state - 07/11/17
I have hunted WA, British Columbia, Oregon, and Montana.

It is all terrible in every state on public land.... until I hand over hundreds of dollars to a rancher and I am the first to hunt. Big bucks for big bucks.

I have handed over hundreds of dollars, been the third to hunt, and got as skunked as I do on public land.
Posted By: kingston Re: Best hunting state - 07/11/17
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by kingston
Canada

Canada has long gone far left. I'd pick Montana.

It's also not a state.
Posted By: las Re: Best hunting state - 07/11/17
My limit on caribou is 5.

Per day. Season virtually never ends, tho the 'bou might not be present... Some restrictions apply.

In the GMU I currently reside in. They get stingy in the civilized areas...

Moose season runs August 15 into March, if one has the right permit. Restrictions apply.

Moose, griz, wolf,. and some other stuff on drawing permit- musk ox, sheep. Elsewhere in the state there is goat, bison, elk, deer, black bear. Black bear season/means/limits are generous.

Best of all, chances are there ain't nobody else there where you are hunting... or damned few.

Just how much wild game can you eat, anyway?
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Best hunting state - 07/11/17
Originally Posted by las

Just how much wild game can you eat, anyway?

My wife cooks about once a week. But my kids move mass quantities of venison and antelope from the freezer at my house to the freezers at their houses.

Even if I shoot 6 animals, none of it is used for dog food.

This meat sharing with the relatives dates back to the stone age.

Posted By: centershot Re: Best hunting state - 07/11/17
Originally Posted by troutslayer
Definitely California!!

+1, Idaho sucks, to many Californians.
Posted By: Big Sky Re: Best hunting state - 07/11/17
While Montana has some decent hunting, good luck trying to make a decent living...
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Best hunting state - 07/12/17
Big Sky: Your quote " While Montana has some decent Hunting, good luck trying to make a decent living..." - I would rather live on welfare or under a bridge in Montana than be a millionaire in the schitthole state I moved out of 20 years ago.
And for you to describe the Hunting in Montana as "SOME decent Hunting" I will say this: YOU need to get out more!
The Hunting in Montana is all around excellent!
And you can quote me on that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: stantdm Re: Best hunting state - 07/12/17
Don't come to South Dakota. Whitetail and pheasants are fairly easy to get, elk and antelope permits are harder. I know people who have drawn an Elk tag in fifteen years. Montana has us beat hands down, their seasons are longer and better, their weather is better, and they like out of state people who move there.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Best hunting state - 07/12/17
I talked to my brother in Montana today. His propane tank was hissing. It sprung a leak in the 100 degree heat. It has got down to 50 below in his town. He says the hot and cold and snow do not bother him. It is the gumbo mud and the wind that bother him.

Houses cost 10X as much in Seattle, but cars cost the same. I have to drive a tiny car in Seattle to fit in the tiny parking spots. When I go to montana, guys leave their trucks running with a rifle on the seat when they go into the store. I have gone to bars in Montana where all 20 vehicles out front were trucks.

In my zip code in Seattle the median house is $1.4M.
In Montana where my brother lives, the average 10 section ranch [ask price that I hear] is $3M.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Best hunting state - 07/12/17
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I have hunted WA, British Columbia, Oregon, and Montana.

It is all terrible in every state on public land.... until I hand over hundreds of dollars to a rancher and I am the first to hunt. Big bucks for big bucks.

I have handed over hundreds of dollars, been the third to hunt, and got as skunked as I do on public land.

That's just sad Clark.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Best hunting state - 07/12/17
A lot of deer and elk run to private ranches but a few they hidden. That why it is called hunting.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Best hunting state - 07/13/17
Originally Posted by stantdm
Don't come to South Dakota. Whitetail and pheasants are fairly easy to get, elk and antelope permits are harder. I know people who have drawn an Elk tag in fifteen years. Montana has us beat hands down, their seasons are longer and better, their weather is better, and they like out of state people who move there.

So I've heard. smile
Posted By: Alamosa Re: Best hunting state - 07/18/17
I used to think North Dakota.
In recent years I've come to really appreciate the Oklahoma panhandle.
Good local deer and waterfowl hunting, easy access to Texas ranches to the south, walk-in access for Kansas roosters to the north, elk hunting just a little to the west.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Best hunting state - 07/18/17
Gotta agree with Alamosa. The OK panhandle is a hidden gem. There are some giant whitetails there, some very good mule deer, fantastic bird hunting. We hunted several years near a small place called Knowles.
Posted By: JackVliet Re: Best hunting state - 07/18/17
I can't stand Oklahoma, sorry about that. Basic training and AIT ruined that state for me. I'm going to take some trips to the Montana Idaho Wyoming areas.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Best hunting state - 07/18/17
Alaska
Posted By: las Re: Best hunting state - 07/18/17
Alaska has only one road - makes getting around a little expensive sometimes. smile

If I ever leave the state, it would be for MT, ID, WY, possibly western CO.
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Best hunting state - 07/18/17
I moved to Colorado 40 years ago so could hunt elk every year.If I weren't so old now,I'd get the heck out of here and move to ID, Wy, or Mt.
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Best hunting state - 07/18/17
Idaho👍
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Best hunting state - 07/18/17
That's the great thing about this country, the diversity of topography and the diversity of the game. From exotics in Texas to incredible pheasant hunting in the Dakotas to my favorite ALASKA. A man could spend his whole life hunting this country and never get bored. I say spend a few years hunting your top 5 or so destinations and make the tough choice of only choosing one to live in. I chose Alaska because those white critters on craggy peaks intrigue me as much as the grizzlies and moose do. Good luck and I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you and yours. 👍
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Best hunting state - 07/19/17
Montana or Alaska. Personally, I'd pick Montana. Living a large portion of the year in darkness pretty much sucks.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Best hunting state - 07/19/17
Nice try, it ain't working. Scoot over........

Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Wyoming has a lot of variety, but the seaons are pretty short, at least for gun hunting with OTC deer and elk tags. For gun hunters, the period between mid-September and the end of October can be pretty hectic, and the abundant public lands have extremely abundant numbers of hunters. You can pick up some quality hunting time by archery hunting. In fact, I don't even like to gun hunt for deer or elk anymore.

Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Best hunting state - 07/19/17

In Idaho, elk hunts that aren't draw have A and B tags to choose from. An A tag gets you a month of bowhunting plus a short cow and/or spike gun hunt later. It might include a ML hunt, too. The B tag is for any weapon and will generally go for 3 to 4 weeks depending on the hunt. There are numerous exceptions to this.
Posted By: sgt217 Re: Best hunting state - 07/19/17
Montana or Arizona
Posted By: Bocajnala Re: Best hunting state - 07/19/17
I would pick Montana. Lots of options. Good tags for residents. Beautiful country.

-Jake
Posted By: JackVliet Re: Best hunting state - 07/20/17
I think that's the best idea acesneights, find out which place draws me in the most.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Best hunting state - 07/20/17
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Montana or Alaska. Personally, I'd pick Montana. Living a large portion of the year in darkness pretty much sucks.

Don't see what your problem would be... we get the same amount of sun, just get it delivered a bit differently. And smart people head Outside for a bit of sunshine during the winter anyway. So we actually end up with more light...

And much better hunting and fishing!
Posted By: jt402 Re: Best hunting state - 07/21/17
SIL #3 has a ranch that straddles the TX-OK line. To Texans, the Okies have some strange laws re guns and hunting. On most of the ranch, he has a sendero dozed and mowed so hunters know where is where. Some is a bit rugged for that. I don't hunt the OK side and worry about the loaded gun when I feed or check water for him.

Texas has a lot of game, both native and exotic. Unless you are well connected with a few farmers/ranchers, expect to pay. Bummer is the expense. Advantage is that most like to lease their land out to a hunter or group of hunters. That way you should know who is there and where they are. Most of the rest sell hunts, usually guided. Day hunter leasing is a pain for the owner/operator. Be prepared to pay for play. Our public hunting exists, but not much.

I make no bones about it, it gets hot. About 3-4 years ago, we dropped granddaughter off at a Campfire Girls camp. No refrigerated air, evaporative cooler in the dining hall, big swimming pool and lots of trees. She was there Sunday afternoon to mid day Saturday. Average high temperature that week was 108*. Wife worried herself silly. I assured her that she was in the care of pros and everything would work. When we picked her up to carry her to her parents home, her first question was if she could go again the next week? That week changed things. Cabins and a new dining hall are now equipped with AC.

Daughter and #1 SIL leave tomorrow morning for Crested Bute, CO for a month of cool and fishing. They each have small businesses and through good assistants and modern communications are able to keep cool and keep an eye on things. Wife and I used to go up and fish with them for a week, but unfortunately, I can no longer take the elevation. I may have to find a retreat at a lower elevation. I seem fine up to about 6500'. I don't really need a boat and guide to have fun, just access.

Good luck with your search. I would be looking in the NW but become a snowbird for the winter. We do have some cold spells, but they typically are not long lasting. I once killed a moving rattlesnake in a dry west Texas town on Christmas Day.

Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Best hunting state - 07/21/17
I think that's the best idea acesneights, find out which place draws me in the most.

That's pretty much what I did but I focused on Alaska (kind of a big state 😉) and spent years going around. My problem was that I loved it all and could have gone anywhere rural and have been happy.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Best hunting state - 07/21/17
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Nice try, it ain't working. Scoot over........

I am not trying to discourage anyone from moving here. Just relating my world view. Feel free to join us if what I wrote is not an issue for you. It's not like I am planning to move out because of it.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Best hunting state - 07/21/17
It all depends how important Whitetails are to the individual. To somebody who lives and breathes Whitetail deer like myself, Alaska is automatically out as well as several western states. The midwest becomes heaven to the whitetail aficionado .
Posted By: Judman Re: Best hunting state - 07/21/17
Montana
Posted By: Zerk Re: Best hunting state - 07/21/17
When I was in AK I was surprised that the people I talked to were not hunters. I asked about bird hunting, nope. Asked about deer, made it sound like once in while. LIke it was more of an event. For people in MI and WI, it is a yearly tradition.

UP and WI you have to wait for black bear. Lots of grouse in UP and N. WI. Deer hunting is a deep tradition in UP and N WI. I don't like WI shorter gun season, but they start bow earlier. But I would rather have longer gun and longer muzzle loader. Some people complain that big ones are not as common. Due to wolves, winter, and we just like to kill everything we can. I just get so excited. I enjoy shooting deer.

I do think it would be cool to be in western states and AK with other game.

I might get board hunting wide open spaces. Last year cut 100 yard lane. I didn't like being so far away.
Posted By: jt402 Re: Best hunting state - 07/22/17
Daughter sent me a photo of the vehicle map and controls a few minutes ago showing them near Gunison, Co showing outside temp of 58*. DFW is 99*. This is what I'm talking about in my previous post.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Best hunting state - 07/23/17
I can't stand Oklahoma, sorry about that. Basic training and AIT ruined that state for me. I'm going to take some trips to the Montana Idaho Wyoming areas.

Lawton?
Posted By: Zerk Re: Best hunting state - 07/23/17
Lots of cool stuff out west. But can you draw a tag or just buy over the counter, and hunt every year? Nce thing about deer, is you just buy the tag.

I understand protecting resources, but having to wait years, is alot of years not hunting. If you had the money and time, you would be trying all the states lottos.
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Best hunting state - 07/23/17
Zerk,

How many species are draws depends on the western state. Some are pretty much draw even for deer, except bowhunting. I have friends in a couple of western states who rarely draw anything, or maybe one tag every 2-3 years. In other states residents can buy tags for several species over the counter. It primarily depends on how many people live in the state in question, but also on how the game department decides to manage things.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Best hunting state - 07/23/17
Originally Posted by Zerk
Lots of cool stuff out west. But can you draw a tag or just buy over the counter, and hunt every year? Nce thing about deer, is you just buy the tag.

I understand protecting resources, but having to wait years, is alot of years not hunting. If you had the money and time, you would be trying all the states lottos.

In Idaho, yes. If you fail to draw deer or elk, there are lots of OTC tags available although you might have to drive farther to hunt.
Posted By: JackVliet Re: Best hunting state - 07/24/17
Yes Lawton, Fort Sill. I am more interested in being able to get over the counter and hunt every year, than I am about getting the best areas to hunt. To me its about being out there in the wilderness and less about coveted tags and units.
I wouldn't be able to stand only drawing once every 2 to 4 years. I want the most time possible hunting, big game, with a rifle. That's number one for me. Having a couple animals that are tough to draw/lottery type would just be an added bonus.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Best hunting state - 07/24/17
Yes Lawton, Fort Sill. I am more interested in being able to get over the counter and hunt every year, than I am about getting the best areas to hunt. To me its about being out there in the wilderness and less about coveted tags and units.
I wouldn't be able to stand only drawing once every 2 to 4 years. I want the most time possible hunting, big game, with a rifle. That's number one for me. Having a couple animals that are tough to draw/lottery type would just be an added bonus.

Alaska hands down. As a resident your opportunities are virtually endless and one could hunt something 12 months a year. If you want to hunt multiple animals every year like moose, caribou, deer, bear (both brown and black), sheep, goats, etc. there's no place on earth like Alaska. A fellow can hunt animals up there every year that those same critters are once in a lifetime draw down here. For shear time afield and variety of game available to hunt I don't think Alaska has a peer. Your biggest obstacle would be scheduling your flight services ahead of time for all the animals you want to chase. Good luck.
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by troutslayer
Definitely California!!

+1, Idaho sucks, to many Californians.

BIG TIME.

WAY too may transplants from everywhere else.

Boise was once a nice little town.

That whole valley is a mess, and I avoid going over there like the plague.

If it were me, and I was looking, I would go to Wyoming. Extremely under rated.
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Best hunting state - 07/24/17
NO!!! It is cold here, no services.. BAD PLACE!!!!
Posted By: moosemike Re: Best hunting state - 07/24/17
If it wasn't for the politics I'd have moved to Vermont a long time ago.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Best hunting state - 07/24/17

13F here. 1983.
Posted By: Zerk Re: Best hunting state - 07/24/17
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Zerk

In Idaho, yes. If you fail to draw deer or elk, there are lots of OTC tags available although you might have to drive farther to hunt.

I wouldn't want to live in a state I couldn't hunt every year.

The idea of having different zones is a western thing, other than bear. But around here it is common to have a camp, you hunt out of it every year. It is something I really enjoy. I do get the pleasure of hunting different areas.

For me, I'd want to be able to hunt deer every year, and apply for tags. Maybe if I got something else I wouldn't hunt for deer. But I would probably go visit family for atleast a weekend or so.

Even with bear being by zone, residents in good zones can get late period pretty much every year, maybe earlier. Every other or so for earlier.

I do get the idea of it being a thrill to hunt something you don't get to hunt every year. I want to do it myself. I think I should just move out west for a few years, on contract, and hunt a bit.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Best hunting state - 07/24/17
Big game you can hunt every year, OTC as a resident somewhere in Alaska:
moose, caribou, black bear, brown bear, mountain goat, dall sheep, elk, Sitka blacktails, wolf.

Big game you have to draw for or hunt tough places:
Bison, musk ox

Alaska is the best place for a number of seaducks and such... only seven native species of grouse, readily available. Arctic and varying hares... swans...
Posted By: Bugger Re: Best hunting state - 07/24/17
I've hunted SD most of my life, except time in USMC. Whitetail hunting is fantastic. Pheasant hunting is fantastic. PD is good. Coyote is good.
Hard to get elk licenses. Antelope hunting is good.

Montana seems to be outstanding in my opinion.

I've hunted in AZ, CO, WY, TX, MO, NY, IA, MT, NE, SD, ID, and I'm probably missing one or two. Lately I'm getting out of state permits in WY for whitetail and Elk.

I really want to hunt AK.

I'm retiring in SD. I have whitetail, coyotes and pheasants on my property-all I need.

But if I didn't have so many ties here, I'd consider WY, MT, AK and ID - not sure. The main reason for not all out MT is public land, but I'm not an expert regarding MT.

TX is out due to $$$$$'s the Texan's want to step on their property.
Posted By: JackVliet Re: Best hunting state - 07/25/17
Fister here as well PaulBarnard.

Alaska really sounds fantastic. It would just be harder getting back for family things, and for them to go there. That is the biggest thing holding me back at all. I'm very close to my family and we're all here in Michigan.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Best hunting state - 07/26/17
Hope to get to WY or MT someday. The mothers are getting to be senior senior citizens....................
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Best hunting state - 07/26/17
Oklahoma:
Antelope
Elk
Mule Deer
White Tail
Black Bear
Pheasant
Dove
Bob White
Tiberdoodles
Posted By: BWalker Re: Best hunting state - 07/29/17
Montana! That's why I just relocated to the state.
© 24hourcampfire