Home
Not his first...but his best! At only 9, his 5th or 6th deer. Took it with a .243 Win. He’s had a heck of a year. His baseball team took first in the USSSA World Series in Gulf Shores, Ala., and now kick’n butt hunting! Maybe I need him up here to show me how to Elk Hunt! smile His older brother got his first bow kill earlier this week! Looks like deer on the table....instead of turkey this year! :grin

[Linked Image]u

Had a second picture... but it kept duplicating this one! mad
CONGRATULATIONS!
Nice!!
He sure looks happy.
Congrats, good day
Love seeing a hunting family. Congratulations!
Great, Todd! Looks like those kids are headed in the right direction.
Congrats to your grandson and to those adults involved. Nice buck!

Granddad got my brothers and I started at an early age, but small game only. He took his first deer at 84 years old. His second was at 87 and he decided deer were "too much work". Hope to live long enough to help get my grand-kids started. (The oldest is still under 4.)
Thanks everyone. They are my daughter’s boys, all three are pretty serious hunters (as serious as kids can be). Even the cheer leader granddaughter has taken one or two. Have four (4) great-grandkids (so far)... hoping that some of them will be hunters as well! memtb
fine looking young man and a great deer... congrats to him and to all the adults that made it possible.
They’ve got a great dad... he’s been taking them hunting since they were very young. I think the little guy here, killed his first deer at 5. To young/small to hold up the rifle, he had to rest it on the stand....of course we all should use a rest! wink memtb
That's great. Congratulations!
Well done by the young man! On both the baseball and hunting fronts.
Wow! Destined for greatness all around!! Good job young man!!!!!
Congrats to your grandson, sounds like he has been a busy young man.
Like. Congratulations to him and his family.
That's just the best! Big Thanksgiving Congrats
Pretty nice, success is always good.
Excellent!!!!
Congrats to you both that’s super cool!
© 24hourcampfire