Home
Posted By: Bobcape Help identify this tent ... - 12/07/17
I came across this picture of a tent that I like. I haven’t been able to identify the brand or model. Can anyone help me identify it? Thanks.

Bob

[Linked Image]

Edited to make the stooooopid picture link.
Cabelas
The link isn't working. Between the img tags, it has to end with .jpg or .png
Posted By: efw Re: Help identify this tent ... - 12/07/17
Linky no worky...
Sorry guys. I went to Imgur after Photobucket no longer worked here. I’ll try again.

Bob
I'm afraid to open a link that says anything along the lines of "look at this tent......" grin grin
I think I got it to work now.

Bob
It’s hard to tell much about the tent from the picture. Looks like it has a stove jack and roll up windows. Hard to judge the size though

Bob
Posted By: KC Re: Help identify this tent ... - 12/07/17

Looks like a Cabela's Big Horn III Tent

Cabelas Bighorn III Tent

KC
I love the lawn decorations.
Originally Posted by KC

Cabelas Bighorn III Tent

KC

Thanks. That might be it. Any experience with it?

Bob
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
I love the lawn decorations.

Looks like the coyote ate itself to death.
Posted By: KC Re: Help identify this tent ... - 12/08/17
Originally Posted by Bobcape
Originally Posted by KC

Cabelas Bighorn III Tent

KC

Thanks. That might be it. Any experience with it?

Bob

No experience with this particular model. But I did spend a night in a Cabelas Alanak tent.

Cabelas Alanak Tent

They are about the same. Single wall. We didn't use a stove. It was a cool night and in the morning, there was frost covering the inside of the walls and roof.

KC
Posted By: hanco Re: Help identify this tent ... - 12/08/17
Is that a motel 6
Bobcape: I have one just like it with a stove ,it is a Bighorn 3 . I've used mine in the spring and summer and November BH deer hunting. In November of 2014 I had it set up for opener in the Hills up at Ditch Creek burned pine to heat it with a flat top barrel stove and could cook right off the top. Plenty of venting along the bottom panel. Is plenty roomy for 2-4 people sleeping wise as long as not everybody tries to move around at the same time. Got snowed on 3 times with no problems. They are about $900 new plus stove and spark shield extra. Magnum _Bob
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Bobcape: I have one just like it with a stove ,it is a Bighorn 3 . I've used mine in the spring and summer and November BH deer hunting. In November of 2014 I had it set up for opener in the Hills up at Ditch Creek burned pine to heat it with a flat top barrel stove and could cook right off the top. Plenty of venting along the bottom panel. Is plenty roomy for 2-4 people sleeping wise as long as not everybody tries to move around at the same time. Got snowed on 3 times with no problems. They are about $900 new plus stove and spark shield extra. Magnum _Bob

Thank you. Just what I was after.

Bob
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Help identify this tent ... - 12/14/17
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Ditch Creek in the Heppner unit of Oregon???
Posted By: efw Re: Help identify this tent ... - 12/14/17
Black Hills of SD
© 24hourcampfire