Home
Big Game Book says license would be mailed in about 10 days but it has been over 20 and still have not received my license. Something different this year causing delays in mailing? Tom
Not aware of any particular delays.. I was notified two + weeks ago of my early elk/deer draw & my wife's early elk/deer draw yet we have not received out tags. Don't worry it will come. This is typical of June. It is busy. Good day to you Tom. Dom. SW Colorado
My wife & me received our deer tags today. Elk tags should be on their way.
My elk tag just showed up in the mail today, about a week later than usual...
I got my deer tag last week but haven't seen my elk tag yet.
I received my cow tag today so things are in process at least.
Same here. Received deer tag a few days ago and guys in our crew received elk draw tags 2 days ago. Over The Counter tags are not on sale until August. Happy Trails
I recieved my deer tag on Monday and my wife got her antelope tag yesterday.
Update: My cow elk tag arrived yesterday. 👍
When do they post the list of available leftover tags that will go on sale August 9th? Anybody have an idea, can't seem to find a date anywhere on the DOW website?
Seems to me they are posted a few days after the leftover draw. I have always started looking a few days ahead of the on-sale date and the list is there. You can always do some pre-scouting on the draw recap pages on the website now under Hunting Statistics on the Big Game page. Might give you an idea as to how many applied first choice & second choice and what the number and demand might be on the leftovers.
My RFW license for Snake River Ranch is in my pocket.
I got my elk, no deer license yet.
© 24hourcampfire