Home
Or however you spell it. Used to be advertised all over but not anymore around here....guess it did not work.
Don't know, can't get it here either.

Used it & loved it.

Are we talking food supplement or deer call here?

There are much better rubber-band-based deer call IMO (if we are talking calls).
I'm talking the supplement & more particularly, the vegetation spray.
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

There are much better rubber-band-based deer call IMO (if we are talking calls).

Guess we were both on a different tack from the OP, but...
I love the C'mere deer call... what do you like better?
Amazon and others are still showing several products available. I never tried these products.
Yes the food supplement
I've never heard of anyone saying it works except the ones getting paid to on tv
I tried the corn coat in Tx I do not know if the deer just ate the corn cause it was corn or if it was the Corn Coat.
There was a lot of talk it was just strawberry jello powder...do not know if it was or not.
I can’t imagine hunting without it. Still have two and half teaspoons left so am good for a couple years. I used to have to find deer runs and fresh sign but now just sprinkle the magic dust and watch them run.
I will attest the Corn Coat worked for bears in Canada. We went to Quebec fishing and bear hunting a few falls ago without really expecting much as far as the bear hunting. My buddy's dad had a small bag of the stuff and sent it along with him as a joke. We saw no bear or bear sign so my buddy opens this little bag and just dusted the area ( he also had it all over his pants and boots by accident cause it is such a fine powder) by tossing it up in the air and letting the wind take it.Yup you guessed it 20 minutes later the only bear any of us saw that trip was dead at his feet 249#. Freak accident???? who knows but he killed a bear while using it!
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Guess we were both on a different tack from the OP, but...
I love the C'mere deer call... what do you like better?

Hank Masters call in yellow cedar or teak. Better volume and tone than the C'mere call.
I will look that up... thanks!
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=c%27mere+deer+powder&crid=12HQ2ZA99NKH2&sprefix=c%27mere%2Caps%2C188&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_6
Just looked at above link...lots of choices.....I'd order some if I had some where to use it!
Just buy Strawberry Jello. It works well for hogs. On Deer I can't tell but usually doesn't spook them. Molasses is good for deer and some bucks that avoid feeders will come in for molasses. I pour it on feed blocks. We have had hogs come to those awful strawberry car deodorizers. A friend put one on a feeder and the hogs knocked it over to get to it, this in spite of a T-Post wired to each leg. The car thing was gone I suspect the cardboard and all was eaten.
Hank Parker quit pushing it---
© 24hourcampfire