Home
Posted By: jmp300wsm Whatever happened to - 05/13/21
JJHACK? Always enjoyed his input and have missed it.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Whatever happened to - 05/13/21
He must have been one of the Good Guys.

They all left.
Posted By: okie john Re: Whatever happened to - 05/19/21
He was one of the good guys. He lived not far from me for a while and we shot together a couple of times. Last I heard he had moved to another part of the state but was still guiding in Africa.

I hate to think that he's left here for good, but a lot of the most helpful posters have done just that.

Okie John
Posted By: Labman95 Re: Whatever happened to - 05/22/21
I miss his posts as well. I hunted with him in Africa twice. Both were great trips.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Whatever happened to - 06/03/21
He had some good advice on bear loads for hand guns. I think that besides Africa he had a lot of experience with bears.

Bb
Posted By: Puddle Re: Whatever happened to - 06/03/21
He's enjoying living on the east side of the mountains now.

I pinged him once privately regarding some buff hunt contacts and tho he's not doing much regarding Africa he graciously sent me some contacts.

Labman - IIRC I think we were on one of JJ's hunts at the same time.

Pud
Posted By: JJHACK Re: Whatever happened to - 06/07/21
I'm alive and well, thanks for the kind words and memories. I can arrange about anything legal in Africa today. However the last 4-5 years have been a struggle with the government, property issues and then covid.

I'll be doing only Africa Hunting fishing and tourism and continuing to teach all levels of recreational and Professional Scuba starting in November. My engineering career will be officially behind me. Hello retirement from my 34 year professional engineering career!

Thanks again folks for remembering me!
Posted By: GeoW Re: Whatever happened to - 06/07/21
Didn't you have a talking part in Safariman's ass shot bear saga? wink
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Whatever happened to - 06/07/21
Originally Posted by JJHACK
I'm alive and well, thanks for the kind words and memories. I can arrange about anything legal in Africa today. However the last 4-5 years have been a struggle with the government, property issues and then covid.

I'll be doing only Africa Hunting fishing and tourism and continuing to teach all levels of recreational and Professional Scuba starting in November. My engineering career will be officially behind me. Hello retirement from my 34 year professional engineering career!

Don't be a stranger
Posted By: hatari Re: Whatever happened to - 06/07/21
Originally Posted by JJHACK

There you are!
Posted By: Bighorn Re: Whatever happened to - 06/07/21
Glad to see you are alive and well, JJ!
Miss your posts and spot-on insight on many things. You are one of the good guys.
Posted By: Labman95 Re: Whatever happened to - 06/08/21
"Labman - IIRC I think we were on one of JJ's hunts at the same time."

Yes we were. I remember watching you shoot a nice Blue Wildebeest.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Whatever happened to - 06/12/21
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Whatever happened to

Randolph Scott?
© 24hourcampfire