Home
It has been a while since I posted but I am down to my last few nights in Africa and wanted to post my report. I arrived in the Eastern Cape 7/12. I will take the time to give details of each when I return. This is my fourth trip to Africa and I made this one alone. The guys at Debeers Safari have busted their ass ensuring I take quality trophies. Willem Debeer and Cois my PH have been incredible i hunted in Eastern Cape before leaving for the Free state and am currently in the Kalahari, headed back to the Eastern Cape in the morning. It has been a lifetime experience and have made new friends and hunted multiple camps and stayed in multiple lodges. Just cant say enough about my experience and the quality of this hunt. Just wanted to share the harvest to this point I fly out 7/24 to come home.
How do I post pics it has been a minute cool
BMD open an account with Imgur ( free) Download your pics to them . Click on the image you want to put here, then click 'copy' on the BBC code on the right sight of the pic...second from bottom. Come back here and click 'paste'
Easy Peasy...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
tag
Originally Posted by RipSnort
tag

Yes, double tag, i gotta get Wife to set this up for me, Thanks Ingwe, hope you get the pics and report up soon BMD.
When you hunt with Debeers are there any diamonds included in the package? smile
Will do, and will post on next flight into dallas. But the trophies taken are worthy of Debeers diamonds. Monster greater kudu, monster cape Kudu, over 30" roan with 10.5 bases, 44" sable, 30" golden wildebeest, big warthog, 43" heavy hard bossed dugga, and zebra with a black impala for icing.
Anxious to see the pics!
Will try tonight no luck on plane wifi
Cape Kudu
Pics up
EXCELLENT!

Some outstanding stuff there, but that Roan is out of this world!
Originally Posted by ingwe
EXCELLENT!

Thank you. I agree he is the trophy of all the trophies. Pics just dont do him justice!
Glad i figured out how to post pics
Congrats on another great hunt BMD. Great trophies and pics.
Thank you
Nice kudu. Looks like a great trip.

Details like rifle, scope, shooting sticks, bullets, range of shots etc would be great

How ere things in SA now? All the chaos, riots restricted to large cities?

thanks for posting
I will get stories together on each the buff was 375 and the rest 300 win. The media is making a lot more of the riots and chaos than reality traveled all over south africa with zero issues.
Awesome Buff
Thanks
Some awesome trophies there dude, congrats! Am partial to the kudu and sable myself........
NICE! hell of a job, congrats, trying to head back this fall too, i believe we ALL need to get as much of Africa while we still can, both physicality AND politically wise!
Sable is a beautiful animal for sure. 44"
Originally Posted by ingwe
EXCELLENT!

+1 !!
The Roan is the beast of the bunch for sure!
Damn cuz! Some amazing critters there. Congratulations!

Oh yea, you need a haircut!! grin
Lol
Some fantastic critters there. Congrats
Thanks
© 24hourcampfire