Home
Posted By: WoodsyAl Travel With Guns - 09/15/21
Here’s a message I sent to Patrick Wright at Travel With Guns today. They have been so helpful when our June 2020 trip got canceled and rescheduled for this month.

Hello Patrick,

I’ve hunted in Africa twice before. In 2013 I made my own flight arrangements. In 2015 I made arrangements for a party of five including myself. Everything went well.

When XX suggested another trip, for some reason (premonition?) I suggested we have Travel With Guns make the arrangements this time. That is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. You and your colleagues have been remarkable in every way, and particularly in dealing with the complications of Covid. We’re off tomorrow and I can’t imagine how we could be better prepared for the travel. So a huge thank you to everyone there at TWG!

Al
Posted By: BlackHunter Re: Travel With Guns - 09/15/21
They were absolutely fantastic and I am glad I used them as well. They certainly helped me navigate canceled flights and COVID issues far better than I could have on my own. Great people to deal with.
Posted By: RinB Re: Travel With Guns - 09/16/21

Have used TWG at least 12-15 times. Consistently superb service and support. I would never plan a trip without them. They have saved me a lot of pain and suffering re cancelled flights and flight interruptions.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Travel With Guns - 09/16/21
TWG works great for me. Used them 4 times without issue.
Posted By: EdM Re: Travel With Guns - 09/16/21
We've used Steve multiple times and not just on a simple hunting trip and he excelled including a reroute of my family for a reason I won't detail. We did meet in Zim on the day we were supposed to though. We planned our second trip (multi-country) with him over burgers in Leon Springs.
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: Travel With Guns - 09/16/21
Same as others, I have been very pleased with TWG the times I used them. They really helped me out in Brazzaville a couple of years back.
Posted By: 163bc Re: Travel With Guns - 09/16/21
Used them multiple times. Flawless every time which is very hard to do when traveling in Africa. Plus when something does go wrong they are all over it...
Posted By: camdog Re: Travel With Guns - 09/16/21

Used them before and will be using them again in '22 for Africa.
Posted By: JohnSHagler5009 Re: Travel With Guns - 09/17/21
I used them on a trip to Africa and it really made the trip a lot easier
Posted By: Wildcatter264 Re: Travel With Guns - 09/20/21
I've used several services for both travel arrangements to JNB and Zim , as well as SAPS permits and customs expediting for the rifles at Tembo.

I used TWG the last couple of times. It's been the easiest and best to work with, especially if any last minute changes need to be made. Would use them again if I'm lucky enough to hunt in Africa one more time.
Posted By: gothuntingtime Re: Travel With Guns - 10/26/21
I used them twice and have only good things to say. Well worth the extra $$$ which in the whole picture of safari is nothing!
Posted By: EdM Re: Travel With Guns - 10/27/21
Steve and Co does a fine job.
Posted By: KevinLA Re: Travel With Guns - 10/29/21
Tag. Will use TWG in the future
© 24hourcampfire