Home
My new passport just arrived exactly 16 weeks after I sent in the renewal package. I did not buy the expedited service because I had plenty of time. But if you have a safari booked for next year, now is the time to make certain it will not expire and leave you in the lurch.

RS
Thanks for the reminder

Go to RSA in July but my passport expires in Dec

Because of your post I just went and got passport pictures taken and will be sending in the forms shortly
Wife called today to find out when to expect our new passports which we requested and paid for three months ago.
She was told that it will be another 5 months. There was no explanation why it is taking so long.
Originally Posted by crshelton
Wife called today to find out when to expect our new passports which we requested and paid for three months ago.
She was told that it will be another 5 months. There was no explanation why it is taking so long.

Because the Biden Administration is ‘Building Back Better’. Also known as incompetently screwing up everything they touch.
Originally Posted by CAelknuts

Because the Biden Administration is ‘Building Back Better’. Also known as incompetently screwing up everything they touch.

"Build Back Better?" You mean "Build Bad Bitter."

They are building Russia and Mexico back better...thats for sure
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

"Build Back Better?" You mean "Build Bad Bitter."

As did anybody with a brain
A dozen years ago it started taking longer, up to six weeks whistle My daughter was working for a Senator and when she needed a passport, she made one phone call and got her passport within an hour. They came to her desk, took a pic and came back with the passport in closer to 30 minutes. She knew I had applied for a passport renewal a couple of weeks earlier and was waiting so she phoned me to rub it in.

I think the most needed law is one that requires every congressman, Senator and government worker to follow exactly the same laws and regulations that every other citizen must.
Originally Posted by Okanagan
A dozen years ago it started taking longer, up to six weeks whistle My daughter was working for a Senator and when she needed a passport, she made one phone call and got her passport within an hour. They came to her desk, took a pic and came back with the passport in closer to 30 minutes. She knew I had applied for a passport renewal a couple of weeks earlier and was waiting so she phoned me to rub it in.

I think the most needed law is one that requires every congressman, Senator and government worker to follow exactly the same laws and regulations that every other citizen must.

Agreed

Supposedly they work for the people....but of course they get whatever they want and we have to fight for scraps

Nothing surprises me with the Federal Gubment

I just sent mine in for my trip to RSA in July. I paid the extra $60 Fee (Extrotion) because I didn't trust them to get it to me in the 9 months before I leave otherwise
Incredible. Thanks for the headsup!
Hell ......got mine in 2 weeks and didn't pay for the Extra Rush Fee.....had it done at the Township Offices......
I sent mine in for renewal about 6 weeks ago. They sure cashed the check quickly.
Thank u this helps I have a trip to South Africa plan for 2023 I’m gonna get this taken care of now
Don't want slaves to get too uppity. Keep 'em in the stockade as much as possible.

They might get ideas. otherwise.

My replacement (original was living under the PU seat). with the Extortion fee took about 5 weeks. It takes more time with affirmative action quota hiring vs competent help..

I applied for a renewed passport and a passport card around 10 December. My new passport arrived Friday 07 January and the passport card arrived yesterday 11 January. I paid for expedited processing which was around $50. No big deal.
I have mine back now, not expedited, it took 7 1/2 weeks. Not too bad.
© 24hourcampfire