Home
.......pays the ultimate price!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/sometimes-you-kill-the-buffalo-this-is-not-that-time/
Video is from Africa in 2019.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hunting/comments/civnu8/they_dont_call_cape_buffalo_black_death_for/
And this incident was in Argentina.

https://www.newsweek.com/hunting-fe...-only-license-hunt-pigeons-1752012?amp=1
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Play Stupid games and win stupid prizes...
What was the .408 caliber cartridge?
What’s the deal with an African Cape Buffalo being in Argentina?

Ron
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
What’s the deal with an African Cape Buffalo being in Argentina?

Ron

It wasn’t a Cape buffalo. It was an Asiatic Water Buffalo. There are a fair number of opportunities to hunt them in Argentina but I’m not aware of any Cape Buffalo in South America.
Doesn't look like an Asiatic water buffalo to me. I think it was a cape buffalo. And yes, I have seen cape buffaloes up close and personal.

T.S.
Originally Posted by TexasShooter
Doesn't look like an Asiatic water buffalo to me. I think it was a cape buffalo. And yes, I have seen cape buffaloes up close and personal.

T.S.
The video linked is NOT this incident.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

T.S.

This is getting funnier and funnier!!! Kinda like getting information from Joe Biden.

T.S.

T.S.

This is getting funnier and funnier!!! Kinda like getting information from Joe Biden.

T.S.

Yep! I guess a lot of guys don’t realize what the water buffalo in Argentina look like. Sort of a cross of Gaur & Water Buffalo. Definitely NO Cape Buffalo in them.
Crossing Hunter Biden and Al Gore….

From the comments of course. I can’t claim that one.

T.S.
I'd have to agree with TexasShooter, sure looks like a Cape Buffalo to me, and I just returned from Mozambique where I shot one.

If this is not the video that goes with the story, Citizen Free Press must have screwed up royally.
For a place that questions the news media as much as 24 hour does, ya’ll are giving CFP /daily mail / etc a whole bunch of credit.

Here is the original full length YouTube video; note it was posted in 2019.

For a place that questions the news media as much as 24 hour does, ya’ll are giving CFP /daily mail / etc a whole bunch of credit.

Lol….

Here is the original full length YouTube video; note it was posted in 2019.

I’ve never been to Africa but that sure didn’t look very smooth.

Definitely not how Hemingway ever described it.
What an absolute ‘Charlie Foxtrot’ that South Africa video is. Failure on multiple levels. The guy walking along with his phone videoing is an idiot. And the client really has no business hunting dangerous game, as poorly as he handled his rifle. PH should have left them all behind and sorted it out on his own. Too many people for following a wounded buffalo.
Originally Posted by rockdoc
That's obviously a misprint, they really meant .308. LOL
Mess with the bull & you get the horns.
Not sure which has more holes in it, the story or the buff.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Not sure which has more holes in it, the story or the buff.
It’s truly a testament to the media’s ineptitude; running full bore with something so easily shown to be another incident (the video). But it’s all over social media, and the comments are mostly leftist/anti-hunting - perhaps the reason the truth police have not squelched it.

Whatever sells clicks I guess.
Police sent their crack force to sort this out:

Attached picture 72013F39-C20C-4EA5-93A3-3B60177D7020.jpeg
Ha Ha Ha LMAO !!!!!

T.S.
Those guys definitely didn't know what they were doing, did you notice the guy on the right trying to reload his rifle, he reminded me of Don Knotts.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Those guys definitely didn't know what they were doing, did you notice the guy on the right trying to reload his rifle, he reminded me of Don Knotts.

He's obviously a left-hander using a right-handed rifle--and also obviously not having practiced much. But have seen plenty of right-handers with right-handed bolt rifles who are almost as incompetent when hunting dangerous game--because they've never practiced much aside from shooting off a benchrest....
Agreed I came to the same conclusion. Stupid thing to do when you don't know what you are doing.

Of all of the deaths related to buffalo, I am now thinking that a large percentage of them were due to hunter/shooter incompetence.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
That's obviously a misprint, they really meant .308. LOL

I really think the gun used is a .308 not a .408 that is stated a miss print....most of the hunters in Argentina use much smaller caliber rifles hunting buffalo than hunters in Africa....sort of like in North America hunting bison....most of the time there not aggressive but put a bullet in one they can turn into a freight train and kill you....
Police sent their crack force to sort this out:

That's funny right there.
© 24hourcampfire