Home
Just wanted to reach out and remind everyone our focus is on premium hunting reloading components to include DG brass and projectiles.

Feel free to check us out if you have some time: https://ravenrocksprecision.com/rifle-brass/dangerous-game-brass/

We're always available for questions 910-803-1726 (text after sunset).
Noticed you don’t offer 404 Jeffery brass. It would be especially useful if you offered 404 Jeffery basic brass as it’s the basis for such DG cartridges as 460 G&A. Just feedback from a user of the 404 J and its progeny.
Glad to see you attempting to serve the DG hunters market!

Good luck!
I recently bought some 7X57R brass from you off GB. It was a decent price and was shipped F A S T !
I just purchased some Norma 7x57 brass from Raven Rocks Precision. Fast service and great prices.
I bought .308 Norma, .358 Norma, and 9.3x62 brass from them. Good prices and very fast shipping. I had it in hand two days after I ordered.
I recently ordered some Norma 7x57 brass from RRP too.
Nice site. Can you get 9.3x64 Brenneke and 6.5x68 ??
Impressive. You have 6.5x54MS! I haven't seen that brass in a long time. I need to do a count of mine and see if I need to lay some in. Any idea what primers are in the primed 308 brass? I can always use some 308 brass.
© 24hourcampfire