Home
Who makes the best 2-3 gun case?
If you want sturdy and rugged, (but heavy), I would think Cabla's aluminum cases are hard to beat. The wheeled versions roll along nicely.

JMO.
I think the Pelican cases are the best. I have had one for years and have had zero transport issues.
Posted By: REJ Re: Who makes the best rifle case? - 08/22/09
Pelican case or the Browning travel vault....rej
My favorite is the "All-Weather" from Doskocil, sells for about $129 and mine has been there and back six times without a bobble...
Pelicans are superb, if your pockets are a tad deeper...
Ingwe
Pelicans may be the best I've seen, but they aree heavy. With the direction of luggage and airtravel I'm not sure they will fit the future weight controls.

I've used a case for about 15 years or so made by ICC in spokane, I think they make the cases for Cabelas as the hunters coming over with the cabelas cases look identical to mine. I've never needed a single click of scope adjustment in all this time. I really cannot even count the amount of times it's been back and forth the Africa now, and that is not counting domestic trips to Alaska and around the country.

My Aluminium case is scratched, dented and covered in Delta and SAA stickers but it's still a flawless means of transport for my firearms. I would have to say, should this case finally wear out, I would likely replace it with the same thing agian. However it's got a lot of years left in it and it's already gotta be 15 years old now. A two gun case is easy, three guns become more complicated. I think I would opt for 2-2gun cases over a three gun case. The odds of loss with one case is greater then the loss of two cases. You're not likely taking three guns on Safari anyway. If traveling with another guy and you are going to use a single case for three guns,..... well I don't think I would "put all my eggs in one basket" so to speak.
Originally Posted by JJHACK
Pelicans may be the best I've seen, but they aree heavy. With the direction of luggage and airtravel I'm not sure they will fit the future weight controls.

I've used a case for about 15 years or so made by ICC in spokane, I think they make the cases for Cabelas as the hunters coming over with the cabelas cases look identical to mine. I've never needed a single click of scope adjustment in all this time. I really cannot even count the amount of times it's been back and forth the Africa now, and that is not counting domestic trips to Alaska and around the country.

My Aluminium case is scratched, dented and covered in Delta and SAA stickers but it's still a flawless means of transport for my firearms. I would have to say, should this case finally wear out, I would likely replace it with the same thing agian. However it's got a lot of years left in it and it's already gotta be 15 years old now. A two gun case is easy, three guns become more complicated. I think I would opt for 2-2gun cases over a three gun case. The odds of loss with one case is greater then the loss of two cases. You're not likely taking three guns on Safari anyway. If traveling with another guy and you are going to use a single case for three guns,..... well I don't think I would "put all my eggs in one basket" so to speak.

+1 jorge
Pelican for me
I have tried most of them from Cabellas, but the only case I have used for the last 20 or so trips is the Tough Pak..

I like it because it is tougher than hell and cannot be destroyed by airline employees, It opens from the top like a golf bag. It will carry up to 5 guns in soft cases, but I only take about two and then pack jackets, boots, sweaters etc. around the guns..When I go though inspection I just lift the gun up to the serial number, let them read it and drop it back down so I don't have to expose my guns to the whole world. I will never use any other case...

Also when I get to Dar es Salaam, I take my guns and needed items out (guns in soft cases) fill the tuff pack with unneeded stuff and leave it in the hotel safe then take my charter flight into camp without excess baggage..Phs love this and it can save you money also because if you have too much luggage the charter company will make you take a larger plane, and charge you for it.

Just some of the reason I settled on this great case........
I have the hevi-duty Cabelas with wheels and I believe it to be a fine case for 2 guns. All the welds are very good and the corners are cut to 45*. Locks are via two rods using two locks. I do think it was made by ICC as it came with an offer for an engraved name plate which I ordered. I have also used a Browning travel vault but it has no wheels and is heavy to carry thru the airports. It's as solid as the name 'vault' implies however. Have never been at all impressed by TuffPack. I see no real advantage in them in any manner. I cut profile foam for both my Browning and Cabelas cases so there is absolute zero movement of the firearm inside the case. 1" foam is reasonably priced and I have several different cutouts for different combinations of rifles.
ICC, IMO-
My SKB's have been around the globe a time or two and have held up well.My two gun case held two rifles and extra scopes on my last trip to Africa,rolls along with no problem.
If you look at the Cabelas Alum case,you'll see a lot of them in their Bargain Cave....??
My Browning Travel Vault has been attacked by Africa's Finest. Has tire tracks on it and fallen from the cart. The rifles inside have never lost zero, and it will float. Security is taken care of by a single full length hinge and double pad locks.
Posted By: RAC Re: Who makes the best rifle case? - 08/23/09
ICC or Cabelas bullet proof cases. They are the same.

http://www.icc-case.com/products/default.asp?id=22

http://www.cabelas.com/p-0026824227345a.shtml
i think the tuffpak is a brilliant idea, but watching TSA try to repack them when the owner had everything laid out nice and packed carful in his living room, only to have TSA dump out the contents, and then try several times to stuff it all back in like a puzzle, ..... well I'm not sure it's how I want my things packed.

I've had them take out and check under the foam of my ICC aluminum case at least a dozen times now. But there is only two guns and a cleaning rod in there, so it's not that complicated. It's even easier when you have the cut outs for the guns and the bolts.

I agree Ray the tuff pack is brilliant, and has had it's day. But much like the Browning travel vault, and the Pelican..... well they have lost the greatness they once had with the changing rules and the TSA staff that just has to dump the contents to see whats in there
How does the ICC case compare to the Kalispel case?

I used the ICC and although battered and abused, both rifles retained zero. Extra open locks were placed in case. Turns out one lock was broken and the extra lock saved the day.
Randy
JJ,
I get around that by having my guns in soft cases and only bulky stuff like a couple of jackets and sweaters and maybe a pair of boots..It has not been a problem repaking them..If you crammed it with small stuff then it could be a problem..The problems I had with all the other cases is after about 5 trips the wheels came off and dented latches that had to be hammered to open the case and oh yeah that ingenious lenthwise rod that got bent every trip and had to be hammered out straight to get my guns out..

I have only one time had to empty my Tuff Pak and it was not a problem at all as it contained two guns in soft cases, a jacket, vest and sweater. I learned how to pack it early on.

I open it and pull the guns up half way with no bolts in them, point out the serial number, read it off to the inspector, big smile on my face after a courtious greeting of Sowbona Bwana smile they record it and I drop them back down and close the case. They seem to appreciate my cooperation in helping them, we shake hands and I'm on my merry way..:)

The best thing about a tuff pak, is that it is what it is and that is tough, after Lord knows how many trips world wide of which proabably 20 or 30 were to Africa, it still looks new inside and almost new outside, it pulls easy and handles better in airports IMO...

Like I said, I tried them all and the tuff pak was my personal choice, I dont' speak for anyone but myself and if anyone is satisfied with their choice then thats the one they should keep and use.
Ray I agree with you 100% if you have the restraint to control what you put in there they would work better. .........But, having researched the chapters for the books and articles involved with travel, and having spent hours with both TSA and SAPs. I've seen these guys come to the airport with a tuffpak filled with crap nobody else can figure out how to get back in. As far as sliding out to see serial numbers, that will work with SAPs most of the time. It will not work with TSA, they don't check serial numbers, they do a full luggage inspection if the xray is inconclusive. Sliding the guns out to show you have guns is fine, but they dont want to see what you have already claimed........ they want to see what else is in there. TSA will xray things much of the time, but they have unpacked my rifle case and everyone else in line with me and we had the easy to see piano hinges aluminum cases. They pull the guns out pull or feel around under the foam and then THEY REPACK it not the owner. Once turned over to them, the traveler cannot touch that case or contents again.

When you arrive in the USA there have been countless guys trying to figure out how to get that crap back in while the Customs inspection required them to empty the case to see what else was is in there. Seeing some dudes dirty laundry spread across the floor while people are walking around him and others are backed up in line did not then and does not now seem like any kind of advantage. Not to mention they want your boots out now to get washed.

It takes a lot of self control not to fill that case up with stuff, One other odd point I saw at the delta counter was a debate over additional charges. Sporting cases are exempt for the over size charges ( skis and golf clubs for example) But the lady saw how much clothing he had in that case and said sorry sir, that's got normal clothing in side, so your really using it as a suitcase. That debate went on long after I was checked through and left. I don't know the outcome. I suspect the traveler won that debate, but the way things are going with the airlines........hmmmm who knows what will happen in the future.

I'm sure for the traveler with great self control, the Tuffpak has some benifit. I for one don't want anything else in my case so it has to be opened for inspection. I want everything in there perfectly visible to xray. Then if it does have to be opened ( two times now for me, atlanta and houston) I want spare locks that can be replaced when they cut off the locks on the case. Integral locks are not a good idea anymore.

But what the heck I've no dog in the fight, I'm not changing from this any time soon. I've seen all the problems while researching the book. When you sit for a day or two and watch travelers with these cases you see the problems PDQ.
JJ,
Guess thats what makes a dog fight or a horse race.:)
Pelican.

Tuffpaks suck. Your rifles can slide around inside and get damaged. And after inspection the Tuffpak WILL be repacked by TSA, not you.
Kalispel Gun Cases. Made of aluminum, and African baggage handler resistant. I've had mine for twenty years, and have drug it all over. If Cameroon Air can't break it, then it is virtually indestructible.

The problem with 3 rifle cases is overweight charges. This is especially true if you take flights in country.

http://www.exploreproducts.com/kalispelguncases.htm
I have made several trips to Africa with my starlight cases and am convinced these are the best in the world. Ck. their website very impressive. Have a good trip. Loy
My Pelican got my rifles there and back again. It is heavy, but Lord knows I needed the exercise.
Originally Posted by 500grains
Pelican.

Tuffpaks suck. Your rifles can slide around inside and get damaged. And after inspection the Tuffpak WILL be repacked by TSA, not you.

Dan, what do you really think
I have to agree that Kalispel makes a nice, sturdy case.
I'd rate the Pelican (double rifle) and SKB (double and single rifle) as very dependable and rugged. The SKBs are lighter and so a big advantage if you'll be traveling by air between destinations in Africa. The baggage limits are lower than NA points-of-origin and excess baggage cost on SAA significant.

When using a single rifle with synthetic stock and bedded so zero is reproducible, I usually prefer a take-down Americase. It's survived many trips although it has needed replacing one of the locks.
Maybe we should add up the manufactures and see how many recommendations for each we have??
I'm one of the guys JJ was speaking of regarding the Tuff-pac issue. A couple of years ago I was returning from a Canadian hunt and the TSA folks had at it. When they repacked my case they must have just thrown the stuff in there. I'm lucky nothing was damaged. Just for good measure, they took a piece of strap from my treestand harness and tied it to the OUTSIDE of the case!

I now use a Storm case for traveling.

405wcf
Yeah, I HAD a tuffpak also and sold it after three trips. The thing is bulky, heavy and was hard enough for me to pack, even using the tuffsac and being careful. The last straw was when the TSA guys turned it upside down, holding it about 3 feet off the floor and just started shaking, while I'm asking them not to....

I went back to using my SKB case, its been on so many trips I've lost count, its easy to pack and just plain WORKS without all the hassle.
I shot the 30/06 I use as a loner in RSA this weekend for the first time since I came back. Loaded two 165TTSX bullets and shot at a 1" diameter blue sticker at 100 yards with the 100 yard crosshair in my scope. The first shot was exactly at 12:00 on the top edge of the blue. The second shot was about 3/8" lower and almost exactly at 3:00.

Yet another round trip over seas without a single click of scope adjustment and no change to the POI of the rifle. There are lots of good options for quality air travel cases. This ICC case gets the job done for me. Not just the lucky one time trip, but for longer then I can even recall now. Never any damage, never any scope adjustment period.
ICC works.
Can't say which is the best, as I haven't used them all.

Just got back from Botswana and used the Tuff Pak and it served me very well. Learned a bit during the process as how to pack it the best: when getting the Namibian police permit I had to unpack everything to get to the rifles. Learned then how to better place contents in the Tuff Pak and had absolutely no subsequent problems. Rifles slipped right out of the softcases, butt first, during subsequent border crossings and customs inspections.
Yep - there are two key factors with the Tuffpak - don't stuff it full of little stuff and use a good soft case with the butt end up and easily accessible. Even if I have to pull the entire gun out completely, it goes back in easily. I put my heavy jacket on the bottom for maximum padding on that end, and stuff pants, sweaters and shirts around the softcase(s.) Little stuff goes in my suitcase.
I just returned today from my first safari in RSA. I used the Cabela's 2 gun aluminum case made by ICC. It held up great. No external damages. No damages to the interior, and rifles held zero.
Posted By: STA Re: Who makes the best rifle case? - 09/16/09
I like the SKB case. A great and tuff case plus the customer service is the best I have see. I lost my keys to my case 3 days before my flight to Quebec, for a caribou hunt. Needed to be able to lock the case for the airline. I called SKB and told them what was going. SKB shipped overnight a new set of keys for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

SKB
I use a Pelican and have a couple of sets of foam cut outs (one for the tactical rifle, one for Africa). Worked well on several trips within Canada (and I'm not convinced that our baggage handlers are much better than those in Africa!) and on one trip to RSA. I'll be using it for Zim next year.

I have considered leaving the middle foam piece out and packing my rifles in good soft cases so that I have them once I get in country. Anyone ever do this before? Good idea, bad?
You guys all have NEW stuff, lol...I use a Saf-T-Case 2 gun case, and have one that 3 will go in (used it once when two of us going and I took 2 rifles myself). Is solid as a tank and have never had any scopes out, or guns damaged. Is kinda heavy, and with 2 rifles in it, recently, went 34 lbs. Very thick, armored type steel. It was bought in the 60s. I have a chinese 2 gun, molded fiberglass case, that has the guns setting on posts inside, but haven't used it yet. Like JJHacks, mine been around and has a lot of scratches on it, as was some sort of painted surface. Only problem with it is, and I'm going to correct that, the lock hasps kinda rinky dink. Intend to replace the with more substantial ones.
Originally Posted by loyburkes
I have made several trips to Africa with my starlight cases and am convinced these are the best in the world. Ck. their website very impressive. Have a good trip. Loy

I have also used my Starlight for several trips and I don't believe there is a better case when it comes to protecting scoped rifles. I really don't know why the never caught on. Their prices have went through the roof, so they are not the bargain they once were, but I don't think they can be beat.

http://www.starlightcases.com/index.html
I just got back from my first safari on the 12th. I used a Kalispel case and it worked flawlessly. It got very beat up but the guns maintained their zero and had no blemishes. Some of the others in camp used cheaper cases and they didn't fair well, one even had a hole punched in the outside. My advice is spend the extra money and get a case that you can stand and bounce on and it doesn't give. It will be worth the extra I promise you.
Originally Posted by 500grains

I'm calling BS on this. I've taken my Tuffpak to Africa 5X, and never had ANY rifle (or anything else) damaged anytime. It's been thrown in the back of Landcruisers for hours over all sorts of terrain (elephant potholes come to mind) and I've never had any loss of zero, I just riveted a laminated business card of mine on the top and haven't had to do anything else to it ever. The outside looks like its 20 years old, but it's still pristine inside.

I put soft case for the rifles inside (with no bolts in them) and slide them out to show the TSA the serial numbers - I've never had a TSA unpack or repack my case. I've always been there.
Well you have been lucky then, spend a day watching and interviewing the TSA staff and you will see how many they completely unpack and repack anyway they see fit. You do realize after you hand them the case you cannot touch it until you get it at your destination? I have seen bolts worn through the sides from vibration, and the objective end of the scope bell shiny silver from rubbing on the side of the case as well. It requires a lot of stuff in the tuff pak to keep the rifles secure. the more stuff you put in the harder to screen and then the more complex to repack.

I would guess about one of three times the TSA folks will take the foam out of my aluminum case to check under it. I have watched this in about a dozen different airports, so it's not unique..... it's normal. When researching my chapter on air travel I interviewed and spoke to TSA people around the country about this.

Although polite you have to realize they are of the mind that they are the top of the food chain. Any question even slight about the contents allows them to open the case. They also repack the case. I find it amusing for all those who have claimed that the pack the guns into a case and "slide the guns out" sure sounds good and logical, however TSA does not look at serial numbers and couldent care any less what the serial numbers are. They are searching for dangerous stuff and want to see everything in there. Then these same TSA folks under the pressure to have the baggage on the flight on time will rush the repacking to get it on the conveyor. They don't have the time, interest or concern the hunter did when carefully packing at home.

I have no vested interest in what you use and simply don't care what a hunter uses. But I do worry about the guys coming to hunt with us that they will have a heartbreaking arrival to see what the guns look like upon arrival.

The double gun aluminum, or pelican/browning style cases with nothing but rifles (bolts out) and a cleaning rod are the most durable and simple to screen cases available.
I respectfully disagree. I've never had a TSA open my rifle case (my luggage yes - I've got a collection of tags to prove it) when I wasn't right there. Whenever I've checked in for an overseas flight - I've gone right to the ticket counter, checked my bag, identfied it as firearms, and they've had me take the case to the TSA. I've been there to unlock it for them, repack my own stuff after they Xray it. Once they inspect it once (with you there) they put a tape on it that it's been inspected and you're good to go for the rest of the connections. It's not inspected again. I've done the same thing in San Diego, Atlanta, Dulles, and New York. If you are polite to the TSAs (who probably worked at McDonalds before that) - I've found they are generally polite too - not always, but usually. My first trip I packed lots of stuff in my Tuffpak - I learned real fast that it's a pain to repack - as well as the 50 lb limit now. Now I just put two rifles in soft cases, surround them by my boots and sweaters, and I'm good to go. Like I say -I've never had a problem with damage at all.

Even though TSA's and fellow hunters recognize it as a gun case, my other travelers don't. A lot of folks have said something about my golf clubs.

Another nice thing about Tuffpaks is that you can put a full length one piece cleaning rod in the hollow handle (which I do), so you always have it if you get an obstruction in your barrel)

Tuffpaks were not developed as gun cases - Nalpak that makes them have developed and used them for years to protect Film Industry movies cameras that have been shipped around the world to make movies. They are as fragile (maybe more) than rifles.

I've got no dog in this fight - there are lots of good options these days. My first gun case was a Americase that I had absolutely no problems in making several transatlantic flights. The reason I replaced it is it was very heavy aluminum (24 lbs unloaded) and didn't have wheels. Put two big bores in it, and all of a sudden you are carrying around 45 lbs, That gets heavy when you carry it 1/4 mile in an airport.
Good for you go forth with confidence and be satisfied that your doing the right thing. Glad you have found what works for you.

However this part is against the Federal rules set forth by TSA and I have never seen a single baggage check in that would have allowed this. I have sat and watched and interviewed dozens of TSA agents to prepare for the new book.

*******Your quote " and they've had me take the case to the TSA. I've been there to unlock it for them, repack my own stuff after they Xray it."********

Can't touch your stuff again after TSA has it. For you to claim this, either was a mis-stated event, or some sort of TSA lapse. In any case once you turn over your case you do not get to touch it or the contents again until it arrives at your destination.

Funny that a TSA agent would risk the loss of his job to allow you to repack your own things. That is a very bizzare claim to say the least!

JJ
Here in Canada I was allowed to watch them xray after having unlocked the case. There was an airline form that needed inserting into the case, which I passed to the inspector, who put it in the case. Everyone was friendly including admiring of my rifles, but no touchee allowed here either.
Randy
Originally Posted by JJHACK
Good for you go forth with confidence and be satisfied that your doing the right thing. Glad you have found what works for you.

However this part is against the Federal rules set forth by TSA and I have never seen a single baggage check in that would have allowed this. I have sat and watched and interviewed dozens of TSA agents to prepare for the new book.

*******Your quote " and they've had me take the case to the TSA. I've been there to unlock it for them, repack my own stuff after they Xray it."********

Can't touch your stuff again after TSA has it. For you to claim this, either was a mis-stated event, or some sort of TSA lapse. In any case once you turn over your case you do not get to touch it or the contents again until it arrives at your destination.

Funny that a TSA agent would risk the loss of his job to allow you to repack your own things. That is a very bizzare claim to say the least!

I must be having a senior moment. I misstated the showing serial numbers to the TSA instead of customs. You are standing right there when the TSA opens your case that is locked. I've always handed them the key - and I have assisted them with getting it repacked. Even if they wouldn't let you touch their rifles - you are right there to see that it is packed correctly - they have to do that before they give you the key back. I'm more concerned with my luggage that has TSA locks on it than my guncase - I've had stuff stolen (monopod & slingshot for my PH) out of my luggage.

TSA Regulations
There are certain limited exceptions for law enforcement officers who may fly armed by meeting the requirements of Title 49 CFR � 1544.219. Law enforcement officers should read our policies on traveling with guns.

The key regulatory requirements to transporting firearms, firearm parts or ammunition in checked baggage are:

You must declare all firearms to the airline during the ticket counter check-in process.
The firearm must be unloaded.
The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from access by anyone other than you. Cases that can be pulled open with little effort do not meet this criterion. The pictures provided here illustrate the difference between a properly packaged and an improperly packaged firearm.
We recommend that you provide the key or combination to the security officer if he or she needs to open the container. You should remain present during screening to take the key back after the container is cleared. If you are not present and the security officer must open the container, we or the airline will make a reasonable attempt to contact you. If we can't contact you, the container will not be placed on the plane. Federal regulations prohibit unlocked gun cases (or cases with broken locks) on aircraft. TSA locks are not approved for securing firearms.
You must securely pack any ammunition in fiber (such as cardboard), wood or metal boxes or other packaging that is specifically designed to carry small amounts of ammunition.
You can't use firearm magazines/clips for packing ammunition unless they completely and securely enclose the ammunition (e.g., by securely covering the exposed portions of the magazine or by securely placing the magazine in a pouch, holder, holster or lanyard).
You may carry the ammunition in the same hard-sided case as the firearm, as long as you pack it as described above.
You can't bring black powder or percussion caps used with black-powder type firearms in either your carry-on or checked baggage.
i've followed this thread, and learned some interesting stuff... i wound up with a pelican 1750 case... it is heavy, but the total weight with my heaviest 2 rifles is 43 lbs, give or take... well within luggage weight guidelines...

in checking with 2 different airlines, i will have to pay an oversize bag fee because the height + width + depth measurement exceeds 62"...some airlines make an exception for sporting goods, but they will not classify firearms as sporting goods...

what are the best locks to secure this case for air travel???
one airline specified that the lock must be key operable... does the tsa have specific guidelines???
Just got back from RSA, I used the Kalispel case, with no problems. The airlines did manage to bend the ears on two of the rod locking hasps, we managed to bend them back to where they would open properly at the TSA chckin at Atlanta (TSA agent actually got some tools to help bend them back, nice gesture on his part). Nice thing about these is that there are 4 locking hasps that the rod goes through, so even if something happened to one the other three will keep it closed.
On my first trip to Africa in 2007, my rifle case was opened, out of my presence TWICE. Once going each directions. The funky part is that the Master locks that were on the rifle case were not cut. The case had an extra set of TSA paperwork put in each time.

On my second trip to Africa with my wife, we took two rifle cases. One was opened out of our presence and had the lock cut off.

Maybe I am just lucky.

By the way the cases were Starlight (Hardigg) and worked perfectly.

ss
Digging up this old post to ask a new question -

For the ICC/Cabela's cases are most going with the .063 (around 18 lbs with wheels) or the .080 (around 22 lbs)?

Thx.
Go with the .080.
Another case question for travel experts. On Alaska trips, with charter flights in, we always needed soft cases for the last leg, leaving our hard rifle cases with the outfitter or charter office.

In Africa, is the same combo necessary, or can you get by w/o taking soft cases and use only your hard case? This may help w my decision for ICC or other vs Tuffpak case. Thx.
I have found the Pelican cases that can be found at Cabela's to be fantastic.
As ducttape said, a soft case thrown in is recommended in Africa. Your gun will probably be spending a lot of time on the back of a truck and a soft case will protect it from dust and being bumped around. There is also a cheap plain gun sack,(not the stretchy sock type) for around fifteen bucks that works good for this purpose.
I don't care for the stretchy kind as they can be somewhat difficult to pull on and off with scopes and stuff.
You can then put your firearm in the sack and place the whole thing in your hard case.
The last time that I flew with my Tuffpak, it was as JJ said, you have to unpack, not just slide the rifles up. Kind of defeats the purpose. The times that I used it "pre TSA" it was the cat's meow. Now I am considering a standard type gun case again. Anyone want to buy a Tuffpak?
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Go with the .080.
+1! I have the Cabela's wheeled .80 case and love it. Yes it is a little heavy but it is solid as a rock.
Unpacking is a piece of cake if you have the Tuffsak to go with it. How much do you want for the case? grin

Mike
© 24hourcampfire