Home
I won the hunt at the NWTF National Convention last year and was planning on going this year, but not going to be able to go. It is a 10 day Safari for 2 people in South Africa. Comes with 6 animals and All Inclusive. This hunt is valued at $7500 but Im listening to offers and open to trades. I have all the necessary info and certificate for the hunt through the NWTF. Thanks for looking
Open to offers & trades. This could be the most affordable you ever go to Africa on because Im not going to be able to go this year. Any questions let me know!!
You need to post the details of the hunt. Who is the outfitter, how large a property, what part of south africa, dates of the hunt,what costs are included/excluded in the package and what six animals are included in the package.
I've been to various auctions before. Say a hunt is "valued at" $5,000; it may go for $300. What did you pay?
The outfitter is Wild Africa Hunting Safaris. Date are good through November 2013. 2-Impala, 2-Blesbucks, 2-Warthogs.
Limpopo Province
www.wildafricahuntingsafaris.com
Another great opportunity I can not afford but enjoy it when you go.
I will deeply discount the price of this hunt or even trade it. I will not be able to go this year so, i dont need it!!

Those aren't really expensive animals as far as normal trophy fees go....10 days is a long time the donor is banking on the "clients" shooting far more game than a wart hog,impala and Blesbuck heck that can be done in a couple days or less
Boy, you catch on fast!!
Now is the safari in south Africa, Zimbabwe or Tanzania?

I just attended the local SCI banquet and most of the African safaris went for $500 or under. and some African Packages offered a better deal than the package you are trying to resale.

I will assume that your Package is for South Africa and you not sure on the area.

They have different areas and prices for trophy animals will be different for the areas.
1. Mpumalanga
2. Limpopo
3. KwaZulu-Natal
4. Free State

Now if this package is for 10 days in Tanzania let me know and i will be interested.

Originally Posted by piercemd77
I will deeply discount the price of this hunt or even trade it. I will not be able to go this year so, i dont need it!!

Limpopo
Did you get any literature about your specific hunt. I would be interested in reading more.

Sent you a pm with address
© 24hourcampfire