Home
Posted By: NTO Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 07/29/17
Due to last minute deal coming together we have these to offer.

Hunts is with:
J.P. Kleinhans Safaris

7 day Cape buffalo hunt
$9500
Always sold this hunt for 14k and will go back to that for 18.
Quota is 15 have 5 sold already

This is the all in price!
Includes
Daily rates
Hunt card
License
Pickup and drop off from Quelimane

Not included
The usually before and after hunt expenses
Dip and pack

Hunting Area is Mahimba
I have sent many clients on this hunt all with great success.
The usual is to see 50-80 buff a day

Dates October-November 2017

Extra species this price includes license
Croc $2600
Chobe bushbuck $1250
Sable $6700
Common Reedbuck $1050
Waterbuck $2200

Observer Rate $250 per day

I think that covers the basics if you have any questions send me a message or give me a call.

It even gets better!
We will guarantee these buff hunts if you don't shoot a buff we will refund $8500.
We have this much confidence you will have a great hunt and get a buff.

Chris Cantrell
North Texas Outfitters
940-507-0269

Cleared with Rick Bin as a "vendor" ????

Just a question.

Steve

Posted By: NTO Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 07/29/17
Steve I was just posting a deal if it's not suppose to be here mods will take it down.
Looks like a good deal.
Glad to learn that Mozambique is now free from the tens of thousands of Soviet PMN series anti-personnel landmine that were planted there years ago.
Posted By: NTO Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 07/30/17
Yes this is a great deal save thousands.
Yes Mozambique is safer now than it has been in along time.
What is the trophy fee for the buff?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 07/30/17
Excellent PH.
Posted By: NTO Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 07/30/17
The trophy fee is included! For 1 buff
That's what makes this such a good deal.
When I say all in I mean all in from the pickup at Quelimane till you return back to Quelimane.

Yes JP is a great PH and he will be the PH for these hunts. He is very entertaining and has over 400 buffalo hunts under his belt. If you go to you tube and search Mozambique Buffalo Charge you will see him in action. We have been affiliated with him for 20yrs and I have total confidence in his operation.
Posted By: jdollar Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 07/31/17

Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Glad to learn that Mozambique is now free from the tens of thousands of Soviet PMN series anti-personnel landmine that were planted there years ago.

I hunted there on Lake Cahorra Basso in 2009 and the Zambezi Delta in 2008. Didn't see any land mines or lose any legs......
Tempting!
Excellent deal! Many buff in Mozambique in a very primitive, traditional African safari setting. Reputable PH.
Posted By: NTO Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 07/31/17
Yes this hunt is about as close as you can get to "Old Africa" this day and age.
JP flew it last week and was very excited about the numbers he seen.
Try to find another wild buffalo hunt that is guaranteed.

I should know next week but might have one spot open when I go if you don't want to travel alone. Leave oct 10 return oct 21.
Posted By: NTO Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 08/12/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: NTO Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 08/21/17
There are 4 of these left. Find another wild buff hunt that guarantees a buff or money back.
Posted By: NTO Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 09/18/17
First group of the year.
Shot 4 buffalo lost 1 huge old bull.
Saw over 400 head first 3 days.
Shot last bull in group of over 200 buffalo.
Also got a 14' croc.
Have a few left to sell.
[Linked Image]

Still working on recovering from knee surgery. Doubt I could walk enough to do this one. Would love to do that.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Still working on recovering from knee surgery. Doubt I could walk enough to do this one. Would love to do that.

Yup, I'm going in for mri, x-ray or some such this morning, tore my right shoulder up this weekend chunking around a bunch of pig iron like I was still 25 years old. mad
Posted By: Biebs Re: Hunt Mozambique Buff $9500 - 09/18/17
No more 577 practice for a while!
Originally Posted by Biebs
No more 577 practice for a while!

Yupmad, ain't gonna stop me though Brudda Biebs.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Yup, I'm going in for mri, x-ray or some such this morning, tore my right shoulder up this weekend chunking around a bunch of pig iron like I was still 25 years old. mad

I hope your shoulder issue get's handled straight away. Nobody needs those kinds of issues when they are shooters.
Originally Posted by gunner500

I hope your shoulder issue get's handled straight away. Nobody needs those kinds of issues when they are shooters.

Thanks Jack, not to sidetrack this thread too much, but yes, it's torn/detached in three places, I have improved dramatically since Monday mornings range of motion exercises, so much so the Doc canceled surgery AND even a cortisone shot for today, he thinks it may heal on it's own if I take it easy. smile
© 24hourcampfire