Home
Posted By: Caleveras Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 08/31/17
http://photobucket.com/confirmation?token=Rzrn2GmIsX8RM6f8VS9QgO1YRAsdY8GEznmrpl9ctwIY%2F2ASk911Rc9lHNw12GCo8MMlvb7tbhoJRxv3CkKqmUMLT%2Fokx7rV

I just returned from hunting with Corris Ferria of Track a Hunt Safaris in Zimbabwe and had an outstanding experience. He runs a great camp and is an absolute pleasure to be with. He is dedicated to conservation in the area, and I will follow up with a detailed report. Bottom line is outstanding free range hunt with old school cutting tracks and stalks to find old bulls.

I borrowed his 416 Remington Mag, and one ( frontal) shot with an 400 grain A-Frame soft. I could not be happier with the hunt.
Posted By: Caleveras Re: Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 08/31/17
/Users/danasorensen/Desktop/Dagga Boy.jpg
Evidently not getting photo bucket to work....stay tuned.
Dagga Boy.jpg
Photos are loaded on Image Gallery under the same title.

Enjoy
Posted By: NDHuntr Re: Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 09/01/17
Well done! Nice old bull.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 09/01/17
Here you go

[Linked Image]

Very nice buff!

Ed
Posted By: Caleveras Re: Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 09/01/17
Ed,

Thanks for posting this. I take it you were able to pull it off the Image Gallery?

Thanks again,
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 09/01/17
Nice Buff Caleveras, bet you can't wait to get back with 'em! smile
Posted By: Caleveras Re: Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 09/01/17
Gunner,

Thanks and you're correct, I am already thinking of when I can make it happen again. Corris's concession is huge, he really cares about the wildlife. Every day while retuning from the bush, we would check for and burn illegal fishing nets, his staff patrols the area constantly for poachers and he is constantly educating the native people on the importance of hunting and the revenue it provides.

Not to mention he has great buffalo in the area!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 09/02/17
Sounds like a great spot, same here, when I returned, I started looking at all the crap I've accumulated and thought damn, there's a lot of hunting Africa sitting around here. smile
Posted By: Caleveras Re: Track-A-Hunt Safaris - 09/06/17
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/12252132/
© 24hourcampfire