Home
Posted By: Rolly Omujeve Safaris - 12/17/17
I am in the process of booking a buff and hippo hunt along with a couple of plains animals with this outfitter. The hunt will take place 18 months from now. Can anybody on this thread tell me about your experiences with them? Corne Kruger is listed as the head PH.
Posted By: Rolly Re: Omujeve Safaris - 12/22/17
BTT
Posted By: FishN4Eyes Re: Omujeve Safaris - 12/25/17
I have not hunted with them but I've never heard a bad word about them in any report.

In their case, I'd book with confidence.

I'd say they are top of the line in Namibia.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Omujeve Safaris - 12/25/17
I'd check with Kowas Safaris first.
Posted By: Omid Re: Omujeve Safaris - 12/29/17
I have no experience hunting in Africa but a Swedish gentleman I know (Mr. Gunnar Issacson) sent me this impressive video of his hunt in July 2017. His outfitter seems to be the same one you are asking about:

https://vimeo.com/245278040/c2aebf8b5d

Good luck,

-Omid

Posted By: Mckay Re: Omujeve Safaris - 01/03/18
I have met Corne and his other PH's a couple times. Know a few people that have hunted with them. Have never heard a bad word about them. When get around to trying Namibia they will be on the top of my list to speak with.
Posted By: willowcreek1996 Re: Omujeve Safaris - 01/03/18
Originally Posted by Omid
I have no experience hunting in Africa but a Swedish gentleman I know (Mr. Gunnar Issacson) sent me this impressive video of his hunt in July 2017. His outfitter seems to be the same one you are asking about:

Good luck,

-Omid

That is a nice video. The vapor trails on most shots is impressive.
Posted By: Winchestermodel70 Re: Omujeve Safaris - 01/04/18
Check the hunt reviews at SCI and The Hunting Report.
Posted By: Omid Re: Omujeve Safaris - 01/04/18
Originally Posted by willowcreek1996
Originally Posted by Omid

Good luck,

-Omid

That is a nice video. The vapor trails on most shots is impressive.

Yes, it is a very nice video indeed. I am sure it's been produced by a professional crew. The rifle Mr Issacson is using is a custom-made 416 Rigby. He told me he likes it very much despite its heavy recoil. Note the bolt handle shape! laugh

[Linked Image]

Posted By: 10generation Re: Omujeve Safaris - 01/07/18
I've heard they are a solid operation. I've always hunted with jamy traut safaris in Namibia, so no direct experience.

A buffalo hunt can be in the marsh, more wide open, or close up in the brush depending on the concession in the caprivi - I'd make sure you know what you want and if their concession fits with your goals.
Posted By: BMD Re: Omujeve Safaris - 01/10/18
Kacee and I hunted with Omujeve in 2014 you won’t be disappointed pm me if you have questions
© 24hourcampfire