Home
Posted By: xtriangle Hyena - 03/02/18
In 2017 I went for Hyena and plains game and came back with everything except what I went for........Hyena
With who and where do I go in 2019 to get my hyena and then possibly a buffalo???
Thanks
Posted By: KMGHuntingSafaris Re: Hyena - 03/02/18
Originally Posted by xtriangle
In 2017 I went for Hyena and plains game and came back with everything except what I went for........Hyena
With who and where do I go in 2019 to get my hyena and then possibly a buffalo???
Thanks

Sir, you are welcome to contact me. I have great areas for both, Hyena and Cape Buffalo on the border of the Kruger National Park. High concerntration of Spotted Hyena with not much hunting pressure, due to the difficulty of permits.

[Linked Image]

2017 Buffalo:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

2016"

[Linked Image]

Alternatively, we can also possibly help you in Mozambique.
Posted By: EdM Re: Hyena - 03/02/18
I saw loads of hyena when I hunted buffalo in Zimbabwe last year. I had a great trip with Lowveld Hunters.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Hyena - 04/01/18
How do you cook hyena ?

P
Posted By: spud06 Re: Hyena - 04/01/18
Slowly, with lots of seasoning!?!
Posted By: TrophyGameSafaris Re: Hyena - 04/01/18
Shoot me a pm. We can do the hyena at our camp in Botswana on the Limpopo River and then the buffalo at one of our other concessions in South Africa.
Posted By: xtriangle Re: Hyena - 04/03/18
Thank you all for the replies!!!!!!! I am trying to recover from the shock of taxidermy bills in 2017 they are now arriving a year later.. This year is a trip to Argentina in September then start the planning for Africa in 2019.
Posted By: BMD Re: Hyena - 04/06/18
Schenk Safari if interested on me and I will get you his info and pricing great guy and great hunts on large properties.
Posted By: pinotguy Re: Hyena - 04/06/18
You state "Hyena". Are you looking for Spotted or Brown (or even Aardwolf)? There is a noticeable difference in cost, availability, etc. A couple of years ago while I was in Namibia, I saw a well done example of a taxidermied Brown Hyena and was hooked. However, those are really only available in Namibia and they cannot be imported into the U.S. You can hunt Spotted in quite a few countries and would be able to import the trophy.
Posted By: xtriangle Re: Hyena - 04/06/18
I am interested in the spotted due to the size. I could have taken a brown last year but they were illegal to hunt where we were. Permit was 550.00 but worth every penny due to the close encounter we had with a bull HIPPO.....................
JS
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Hyena - 04/06/18
The 3rd pic down of the buffalo looks like either the scope bit you or you were grazed by the charging buffalo. 😁

Either way great pictures and some wonderful animals.
Posted By: KMGHuntingSafaris Re: Hyena - 04/06/18
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The 3rd pic down of the buffalo looks like either the scope bit you or you were grazed by the charging buffalo. 😁

Either way great pictures and some wonderful animals.

Thank you. First shot on that Buff was not true, and the buff moved into some thick stuff. My hunter had another chance at him, but since it was so thick, his body position was not comfortable, but the shot had to be taken on the already wounded Buff.
Posted By: TrophyGameSafaris Re: Hyena - 04/07/18
PM me your mailing address and I would be glad to send you our 2018 brochure and dvd.
© 24hourcampfire