Home
Posted By: spud06 Numzaan Safaris - SA - 07/13/19
I searched the forums, but couldn't find anything about them. Any feedback? An auction is coming up locally and wondering if I should take a "shot".
Posted By: 405wcf Re: Numzaan Safaris - SA - 07/13/19
A I know a guy who has hunted with them once and perhaps twice and had an excellent experience.

405wcf
Posted By: Bwana338 Re: Numzaan Safaris - SA - 07/13/19
Hi Spud,

they operate out of 5 lodges on 200,000 acres, plus some other locations, depending on what you are wanting to hunt. that is the tricky part, your trophy list, determines where you will stay.

reading some different reviews on the internet, you will find pictures of representative trophy's that you may try and hunt. they list 24 PH's working for them, big operation if you ask me. As usual some great animals and some average ones. i am sure it is what presented it self on a days hunting.

I am not sure what is included in your auction item. they have 7 or 10 day hunts and different animals for the 10 day hunt. look at their web site.

Camp looks very nice (they have 5 different camps) and the food will be great. your lodging will be determined on what you choose to go after.

enjoy your self.
Posted By: spud06 Re: Numzaan Safaris - SA - 07/14/19
Thanks guys...I'll poke around a bit more.
© 24hourcampfire