Home
Posted By: Sakoluvr Hard to stop watching this. - 06/18/20
https://mobile.twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1272164958600597507
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Hard to stop watching this. - 06/18/20
That's funny, the way he is sitting there eating he looks like a redneck goober.
But if a redneck goober can figure that out, how dumb or dishonest does that make fredo look.
That really need to go viral.
Originally Posted by Paul_M
That's funny, the way he is sitting there eating he looks like a redneck goober.
But if a redneck goober can figure that out, how dumb or dishonest does that make fredo look.
That really need to go viral.

That's pretty funny........Redneck Goober. Fredo is an idiot.
What is he eating?
Dry Ramen
Fredo Baggins is a complete moron
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
What is he eating?

ramen straight out the wrapper with tabasco. fugg
Friggin hilarious. smile
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
What is he eating?

ramen straight out the wrapper with tabasco. fugg

It’s not Tabasco, it’s the powdered flavoring packet. Probably beef flavored!

Great video!

It's the simplicity that speaks volumes and makes it so damn funny.
Which one is smarter?

Dude sitting around in his white t shirt reading the Bill of Rights...

OR

CNN CeyeA educated and employed Fredo (the weak homo bro) telling amerika what to believe and how to think from his communist propaganda machine???

I'll say the dude who reads the Bill of Rights is RIGHT if not Smarter than Fredo.
como is one of those people who are stupid and don't realize it because all his life people told him how wonderful he was.
Amazing Cuomo didn't know that.
Posted By: Remsen Re: Hard to stop watching this. - 06/18/20
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Amazing Cuomo didn't know that.

And he graduated from law school...I worked with the idiot at my first law firm in NYC and it was obvious he was there because his daddy had just been governor. The dude also left the office earlier than anyone else and those of us who had to pick up his slack would leave notes on his desk reading "Chris azende me tuzeprovenos sfachim" (a play on what a local radio legend used to say to Mario Cuomo, translated as something like "listen to me, you're a scumbag").
David Mamet famously said:

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…
Tff
Fredo's shootin' too many Steroids. He's sounding like a walking "Roid Rage" these days. He's just mad he didn't get on Jersey Shore back in the day.....not smart enough....
© 24hourcampfire