Home
BREAKING OVERNIGHT: Tulsa Mayor Declares a “Civil Emergency” – Orders Immediate Shut Down Curfew Around Trump Rally Venue…

Tulsa Oklahoma Mayor G.T. Bynum has declared a “civil emergency” and signed an executive order (outlined below) creating an immediate curfew and locking-down a six block area in and around the BOK Center venue for the Trump rally in the city. Any MAGA rally attendee who does not immediately vacate the area is subject to arrest.

And so the control mechanisms to block President Trump’s 2020 campaign officially begin.

More Here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ut-down-curfew-around-trump-rally-venue/
They’re gonna keep on pushing!
She must have consulted with our great Governor Roy Cooper in a proper response. Thanks to him, millions will be lost from the local economy by forcing the RNC to relocate. Brown Shirts are alive and well these days!
So, ANTIFA gets a free pass to take over a city center, but not the President? I wonder how they react if conservative white people made a mass march. A peaceful one.
Sounds like it’s time for an old fashioned “sit-in”. Show some video of cops dragging off peaceful GOP folks just sitting around.

OTOH, the GOP never “misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity”....
It just keeps on getting better.
I hope Oklahoma's Governor has something to say about this. Call in the National Guard and start arresting any cop trying to molest Trump supporters. Arrest the fu c king Mayor and his minions too. Send them to Gitmo. F u c k the Democrats. Most Okies would love it.
Bloodshed
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I hope Oklahoma's Governor has something to say about this. Call in the National Guard and start arresting any cop trying to molest Trump supporters. Arrest the fu c king Mayor and his minions too. Send them to Gitmo. F u c k the Democrats. Most Okies would love it.

Mayor G. T. Bynum of Tulsa is a Republican.

250 National Guardsman will be there......the Gov made the request several days ago.
Seems to me an executive order would "trump" the mayors order?
Your subject line is misleading.

The curfew will be enforced after the rally and is designed to deter protesters.

Where does such authority espoused by a mayor come from? Civil disobedience. Sit there like was done in the 50's and 60's by the blacks who wanted change. When the cops start removing people, it will be video taped and passed around the country. Its time to pushback against "authority."
Originally Posted by steve4102

I know who he is, Yankee. I read the Tulsa World every day.

WGAF anyway. He's a fu c king turd too. Way before this shixt happened.

Agreed, just shows that Republicans are also involved in the "Stop Trump" movement.
Originally Posted by rte

The curfew will be enforced after the rally and is designed to deter protesters.

From the link in the OP.

Tulsa police announced that an area of downtown will be off limits from 10 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Saturday ahead of the rally. The curfew will again take effect after the rally until 6 a.m. Sunday.

Agreed, just shows that Republicans are also involved in the "Stop Trump" movement.
There is absolutely no doubt. The BOK center is on the edge of North Tulsa. North Tulsa must be about 90% bleck.
Originally Posted by rte

Some of our friends here are not very good at reading or did not read the link that goes with the headline.

Read very carefully Ya'll. The mayor is putting on a curfew around the arena before and after the rally because he got word that some ANTIFA scum were going to come to Tulsa to "protest" aka loot pillage and burn the city. He ain't having it.

The rally is gonna happen as planned.
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
She must have consulted with our great Governor Roy Cooper in a proper response. Thanks to him, millions will be lost from the local economy by forcing the RNC to relocate. Brown Shirts are alive and well these days!

Not Brown Shirts. Antifa. The Antifa existed in post-WWI Germany, and it was they who created havoc and almost succeeded in overturning Germany for the Soviet Union and world communism. It was the Brown Shirts who, after the feckless German government failed to act, entered the streets and fought back against them, ultimately defeating them.

Read The Myth of German Villainy.
"The curfew is the result of an executive order from Mayor G.T. Bynum, which cites both local and nationwide unrest in recent weeks as the rationale for the curfew.

“I have received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally,” the order states.

The curfew affects the area from Archer Street to Sixth Street between Houston Avenue and Boulder Avenue. The people camped outside the BOK Center waiting to get into the rally were being moved out.

Police posted information about the curfew about 45 minutes before it took effect. Those found in violation who refuse to leave will be cited or arrested, according to the Facebook post. (link)
It’s a good move.

Attendees may well need that buffer zone for protection.

I think that the mayor got it right.
Someone needs to get a clue, and stop booking Trump Rallies in big cities.

Much like the movie Field Of Dreams... If you build it, they will come.
Is it me, or are we getting some dictatorship going on?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Rbb, it doesn’t matter where, at this point in time. Antifa will be there . Their directors and handlers will assure that.
What we have here is a lack of reading comprehension. whistle
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Rbb, it doesn’t matter where, at this point in time. Antifa will be there . Their directors and handlers will assure that.

They (Antifa) won't be protected in rural areas like they are inner cities.
Curfews typically have exceptions for those having a legitimate reason for being out.

Attending the rally would strike me as a legitimate reason.

Coming out dressed up in Antifa garb to heckle or attack rally attendees doesnt strike me as an viable exception to the curfew.

Creating a 6 block buffer around those waiting to get into the venue seems like a good idea.

Hopefully that is the intent of this order.

Be that as it may be, Trump ain’t having rallies in an open field or at a Drive in movie venue in West Texas.

You can well bet that Trump’s security folks had as much say in what the mayor of Tulsa did and that the mayor didn’t do this act totally on his lonesome.

Having it like you described,,,,local Sheriff departments are equipped to handle that ?

Or, do all attendees bring their guns and let’s have a big shootout?
I think I'll call the good mayor today and let her know I plan to financially support her next opponent.

918 596 2100.

Larger cities have accommodations for large groups of people.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Could book a pasture, probably somewhere around Woodstock for instance. The irony would be great.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think I'll call the good mayor today and let her know I plan to financially support her next opponent.

918 596 7411.

Yeah, that’ll make a dent.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Could book a pasture, probably somewhere around Woodstock for instance. The irony would be great.

So some of your antifa/commie buds could drop a few mortar rounds in?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Not Brown Shirts. Antifa. The Antifa existed in post-WWI Germany, and it was they who created havoc and almost succeeded in overturning Germany for the Soviet Union and world communism. It was the Brown Shirts who, after the feckless German government failed to act, entered the streets and fought back against them, ultimately defeating them.

At least the left/right paradigm is correctly identified here. That's probably where the accuracy stops though. I won't pollute my mind with disgusting Hitler apologist anti-semitic garbage. The fascists and the communists got exactly as they deserved knocking the living crap out of each other. Hitler died like a sick dog and in ignominy and it's too bad the rest of that filth didn't hang in the Hague alongside the rest. Neither side was any good then and the same is true today. It's all a bunch of proto-fascist and anarcho-communist scum. I honestly just don't understand the pervasive lack of knowledge of our history. I have a high school education but, still managed to learn at the very least, the basics of our history. It's a responsibility just as it is to practice good firearm safety. Rights come with responsibility, they aren't carte blanche to do whatever one pleases or remain ignorant of how we got them.
Originally Posted by rte

Thats the way I interpreted it. The mayor doesn't want any scumbag bolsheviks looking for trouble before and after the rally.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by rte

Thats the way I interpreted it. The mayor doesn't want any scumbag bolsheviks looking for trouble before and after the rally.

Likewise. That's how I read it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4AgZST_TG8
Originally Posted by rte

From the link in the OP.

Tulsa police announced that an area of downtown will be off limits from 10 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Saturday ahead of the rally. The curfew will again take effect after the rally until 6 a.m. Sunday.

How is that going to affect the crowds camping already in Tulsa to ahead of the rally?

Tulsa, can handle an event of this size, with the help of the Trump, supporters, as for out side trouble makers the Trump supporters can handle them also, the Tulsa police can clean up what's left of the trouble makers when this RALLY Is over. Rio7

918 596 2100.

After calling the first number I had posted and then being connected to a few other city offices I was finally connected to the mayors office. At first the gal who answered hesitated before finally admitting it was indeed the mayors office.

When I informed her I was a doc from Texas and was in the process of drumming up others to help finance the good mayors next political opponent she was dumbstruck. It took a bit for her to finally give up the mayors phone number I then got from miss flabbergasted which I changed and posted above.
PDX, comparing the Antifa to Brown Shirts only accomplishes muddying the waters, making it harder for folks to grasp the actual situation of who and what we're dealing with.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by rte

Likewise. That's how I read it.

LOL..!!

None of you dudes will get invitations to the next Star Trek convention with sound logic like that. Your logic totally kills the conspiracy bug that some folks like to carry around with them just for "special occasions". They always fight back when logic happens.

918 596 2100.

btw - the mayor of Tulsa OK is a male.
PDX, comparing the Antifa to Brown Shirts only accomplishes muddying the waters, making it harder for folks to grasp the actual situation of who and what we're dealing with.

It's perfect;y appropriate for the reasons I clearly delineated. They are both scum and a danger to American principles. They both represent the extreme ends of the political and economic spectrum and they both are doomed to totalitarianism.
Meanwhile,,,back to Tulsa,,,

The mayor made a good, proactive call.
Thanks for that info. Thought I had heard on radio reports the mayor was a she.

Seems all previous narrative was it was designed to put the Trump rally down.

If its found to be to stop antifa i will call the mayors office and retract my previous call.

Tulsa is an excellent place to have it and the BOK Center is as good a place as any. Been there many's the time. There are some defensible spots... If I was attending, everybody with me would be carrying and there'd be at least one AR in the SUV.

If its found to be to stop antifa i will call the mayors office and retract my previous call.

You’re rippin asss this morning, Doc !!!
Grins

Tulsa is an excellent place to have it and the BOK Center is as good a place as any. Been there many's the time. There are some defensible spots... If I was attending, everybody with me would be carrying and there'd be at least one AR in the SUV.

Doubtful they’d allow anyone in who is carrying.
Damnit, OT, why didnt you tell me this was to stop Antifa already a while ago? wink

Gettin to where I cant depend on you fer nuthin. grin

I'm sure that will make their day better......... laugh

Whatever restrictions or whatever that are in place for the rally have the acceptance of far more than just the mayor of Tulsa. All for very good reasons.....

The mayor would be easy to mistake for a woman. A decidedly not hawt woman.

There is no telling where the mayor is coming from on this. Gov. Stitt is a good one though KOG! More than likely he's just trying to keep a lid on things. North Tulsa is just blocks away from the BOK Center and President Trump already canceled his tour of the Greenwood District where the 1921 Riot was. The Tulsa World and Dailey Oklahomoan have been stirring the shixt for two weeks now.
Damnit, OT, why didnt you tell me this was to stop Antifa already a while ago? wink

Laffin...3D chess is hard to follow sometimes when you can’t read the instructions.

Snarc, grins....😎
Originally Posted by BayouRover

I'm sure that will make their day better......... laugh

Whatever restrictions or whatever that are in place for the rally have the acceptance of far more than just the mayor of Tulsa. All for very good reasons.....

Your probably right. I was surprised to see this move in Trumpster, Ok.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Laffin...3D chess is hard to follow sometimes when you can’t read the instructions.

Snarc, grins....😎

Hahaha. The instructions were late in arriving.
Anybody going be sure and hit Los Cabos down on the Ark River in Jenks. Best Messican food ever. A ways from the BOK Center, but worth it. Stay at the Mayo if there is a room left.

Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by rte

Some of our friends here are not very good at reading or did not read the link that goes with the headline.

Read very carefully Ya'll. The mayor is putting on a curfew around the arena before and after the rally because he got word that some ANTIFA scum were going to come to Tulsa to "protest" aka loot pillage and burn the city. He ain't having it.

The rally is gonna happen as planned.

This is how I came to understand the situation once I read all the information.

Snarc, grins....😎

Hahaha. The instructions were late in arriving.

You need to try avoiding riding every conspiracy theory that runs by..............
Every is an awful big word and one I assure you, you cant back up.
It’s a good move.

The mayor said that any Maga attendees would be arrested if they did not vacate. She didn’t say antifa or BLM has to vacate.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
It’s a good move.

The mayor said that any Maga attendees would be arrested if they did not vacate. She didn’t say antifa or BLM has to vacate.

Where did she say this?

No doubt. They’re arrogant and play dirty. The only way to stop it is with equal or greater force.

We’re at a disadvantage because for to long we’ve said as long as it’s not in my rural little town f’ the city. Now we’re seeing over and over again how important those cities, counties and states are. If the city has a liberal Mayor in an otherwise red state the Mayor acts if the county is lib than it’s the sheriff and if it has a liberal governor the governor handles it at the state level.

Yep, and there’s the logistics of needing arenas big enough to seat the crowds. It would be kind of tough to do one outdoors planned weeks in advance and then get rained out.

I’m convinced that retreating further and further into a shell seeding territory/political power is not a good idea anyway they won’t stop.
It’s a good move.

The mayor is a MALE not a female.LOL

Are you sure you read the correct article?

Ok..... laugh

I'll rephrase that from every to "the overwhelming majority of" conspiracy theories..........
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
It’s a good move.

The mayor is a MALE not a female.LOL

Are you sure you read the correct article?
Thanks for letting us know. It's good that you checked.
Originally Posted by Huntz
What we have here is a lack of reading. whistle

FIFY! laugh
BREAKING OVERNIGHT: Tulsa Mayor Declares a “Civil Emergency” – Orders Immediate Shut Down Curfew Around Trump Rally Venue…

Tulsa Oklahoma Mayor G.T. Bynum has declared a “civil emergency” and signed an executive order (outlined below) creating an immediate curfew and locking-down a six block area in and around the BOK Center venue for the Trump rally in the city. Any MAGA rally attendee who does not immediately vacate the area is subject to arrest.

And so the control mechanisms to block President Trump’s 2020 campaign officially begin.

More Here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ut-down-curfew-around-trump-rally-venue/

Oklahoma is an extremely Red state. He'd be a fool to attempt this. It's likely to protect rally attendees from any hoodlums who might gather outside the arena.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Ok..... laugh

I'll rephrase that from every to "the overwhelming majority of" conspiracy theories..........

That's better.
I called the office back. Its covered up in calls.

Switchboard took a message to relay when things settle down. She too is a conspiracy theorist and isnt sure how to take the curfew news.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the US public believes is false."
-- William J. Casey Director CIA, 1981
I called the office back. Its covered up in calls.

Switchboard took a message to relay when things settle down. She too is a conspiracy theorist and isnt sure how to take the curfew news.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the US public believes is false."
-- William J. Casey Director CIA, 1981
His own buds lobotomized that f u cker.
Meanwhile,,,back to Tulsa,,,

The mayor made a good, proactive call.

Yes sir because the good people of our great state of Oklahoma would not let a perfectly good Antifa crisis go to waste.

Its ok Toot everyone outside will be....
Originally Posted by okie

I meant outside.

918 596 7411.

No kidding. Laughing my ass of here. Reading comprehension is definitely a requisite for Fire membership.
Originally Posted by windridge
No kidding. Laughing my ass of here. Reading comprehension is definitely a requisite for Fire membership.

Surely you jest.
Yes, and don't call me Shirley. I'm actually surely.
Upon reading the Mayor's emergency declaration I agree with the move. I remember what the San Jose CA mayor/cops did to Trump supporters after a rally. The event was fine, but afterwards they were corralled up and made all departing attendees run a gauntlet of Antifa thugs to get to the parking garage. I realize Tulsa is a far cry from San Jose and would expect they've got a good handle on it. I have kin in Tulsa.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

No doubt. They’re arrogant and play dirty. The only way to stop it is with equal or greater force.

We’re at a disadvantage because for to long we’ve said as long as it’s not in my rural little town f’ the city. Now we’re seeing over and over again how important those cities, counties and states are. If the city has a liberal Mayor in an otherwise red state the Mayor acts if the county is lib than it’s the sheriff and if it has a liberal governor the governor handles it at the state level.

Who is "we", newbie?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Yep, and there’s the logistics of needing arenas big enough to seat the crowds. It would be kind of tough to do one outdoors planned weeks in advance and then get rained out.

I’m convinced that retreating further and further into a shell seeding territory/political power is not a good idea anyway they won’t stop.

^ ^ ^

Plant.

Gettin to where I cant depend on you fer nuthin. grin

I’m slacking and backsliding, Brother.
I’ll do better.
Grins
It’s a good move.

She, again ?
It’s a good move.

She, again ?

You don’t reckon that antifa would be so low as to infiltrate the maga bunch, eh ?
Originally Posted by okie

Yessir I’m thinking that be fact.
Originally Posted by pdXammo

It's perfect;y appropriate for the reasons I clearly delineated. They are both scum and a danger to American principles. They both represent the extreme ends of the political and economic spectrum and they both are doomed to totalitarianism.

No, it is just ignorance.
Originally Posted by windridge

918 596 7411.

Try to get a call in to the mayors office hot shot. Good luck. A lot of folks are trying to find out wtf is going on
You should have heard the mayors girl stammering on the phone.

Most elected officials are paranoid and fear the sky falling on them all the time. They have nightmares of getting kicked out on their ass and having to work for a living. That's why the profession is full of lowyers.
They dont mind lying and are quick to reply to questions with a hundred words that say avoid answering the question and appease everyone.

Money is their master and that's what they grovel all year for. The thought of people financing their opponent is enough to give them the back door trots.
Where will the line in the sand be drawn? Or will there never be one, just a final whimper as the bow slides beneath the waves?

MM
President Trump has talked to the Mayor and the Mayor has now said that the curfew is no longer needed and has been rescinded.

lolol
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Like.
Guaranteed that the rally will still happen.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Guaranteed that the rally will still happen.
Has to. Trump will look defeated if it doesn't. The Leftists are doing everything they can to stop it. Anarchy is the backup plan. I expect there are plans in place to burn Greenwood again.

Not quite correct with that. You better add that the Brown shirts (SA) were the muscle arm of the NAZI Party that went to the streets to fight the militant muscle of the Communist Party that working hard to make the cities ungovernable and to Topple the Weimar Republic. Nazis whipped their ass and then Hitler finagled his way to toppling the Weimar Republic with the acquiescence of Bismarck.
Hey SAC, DJS, GAYGHOST, LA ROY AND EJP, it looks like Trump has a message for you guys and gals.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...ifes--ahead-of-tulsa-rally/#1adfda72ef48
All antifas and violent BLM, Bring your torches and Molotov cocktails.

Will light your funeral pyre for you with it.

No waiting. Step right up.

Then we the neighborhood folks will have a real nice bbq.

Phugk y'all.

PS- I'm really interested to see how these 77 SMK's perform on a big pork roast.
Few things are better than the smell of a mans burning ponytail.

That’s funny!
Originally Posted by cv540
Curfews typically have exceptions for those having a legitimate reason for being out.

Attending the rally would strike me as a legitimate reason.

Coming out dressed up in Antifa garb to heckle or attack rally attendees doesnt strike me as an viable exception to the curfew.

Creating a 6 block buffer around those waiting to get into the venue seems like a good idea.

Hopefully that is the intent of this order.

Nope.

. 1. People are prohibited from walking, running, loitering, standing or motoring upon any alley, street, highway, public property, sidewalk, or vacant premises within the boundaries indicated above, except for official designated duty in response to the emergency, providing public safety services, or going to or from a place of residence or work.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Phugk y'all.

PS- I'm really interested to see how these 77 SMK's perform on a big pork roast.

Funny stuff from an old man that will stream illegal movies on his Kodi.

You're the saving grace. Holy [bleep].
President Trump has talked to the Mayor and the Mayor has now said that the curfew is no longer needed and has been rescinded.

lolol

After consultation with President Donald Trump, Tulsa Oklahoma Mayor G.T. Bynum has cancelled the curfew that was in effect around the Trump rally venue.

Last night, I enacted a curfew at the request of Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin, following consultation with the United States Secret Service based on intelligence they had received,” Mayor G.T. Bynum said in the release. “Today, we were told the curfew is no longer necessary so I am rescinding it.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/19/tulsa-mayor-rescinds-curfew-no-longer-necessary/
Originally Posted by hatari

Not quite correct with that. You better add that the Brown shirts (SA) were the muscle arm of the NAZI Party that went to the streets to fight the militant muscle of the Communist Party that working hard to make the cities ungovernable and to Topple the Weimar Republic. Nazis whipped their ass and then Hitler finagled his way to toppling the Weimar Republic with the acquiescence of Bismarck.

Think zeppelin, not battleship.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Phugk y'all.

Funny stuff from an old man that will stream illegal movies on his Kodi.

You're the saving grace. Holy [bleep].

Ain't as old as you think I am. I'd tune you the fugk up.

You are sooo fugked in the head it's not even funny.

One day you're one thing, and the next day you're another. Phoney sick fugk.
Signed up on here some time ago to read hunting stuff. Don't come around much and don't really care to take part in any of the discussions. Only look at this drivel a few times a year.

JFC, most of you people a a hateful bunch. I have my own dislikes, but the level of hate, bigotry and vitriol on here is astounding. I came here because I'm an outdoorsman and wrongly thought there might be something positive here. Lesson learned, don't look for anything of positive in the bottom of an outhouse, all you're gonna find there is a bunch of....
Originally Posted by Holesinsky
Signed up on here some time ago to read hunting stuff. Don't come around much and don't really care to take part in any of the discussions. Only look at this drivel a few times a year.

JFC, most of you people a a hateful bunch. I have my own dislikes, but the level of hate, bigotry and vitriol on here is astounding. I came here because I'm an outdoorsman and wrongly thought there might be something positive here. Lesson learned, don't look for anything of positive in the bottom of an outhouse, all you're gonna find there is a bunch of....

There’s more forums here than just the forum that you’re presently criticizing.

Pax wobiscum, Holey

Some cant handle the truth, especially lieberals. Got any pics of you, yourself and roadkill, or are you just another Soros schil. You sure look down your nose like one of the enlightened ones.

How's our buddy Diddler doing?

Are you crying real tears?

You didn’t need to “sign up” to read things here...But since you did, and felt compelled to share your virtue.

GFY!

😎

Some cant handle the truth, especially lieberals. Got any pics of you, yourself and roadkill, or are you just another Soros schil. You sure look down your nose like one of the enlightened ones.

How's our buddy Diddler doing?

Shouldn't you be on the road. Don't be late!
First post and he's stomping his foot. Too funny.

GFY
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Are you crying real tears?

Bear, would you please direct Holey to the Remington 700 Triggers thread here close by?

Thanks.
The Tootster

You want yer money back?

You didn’t need to “sign up” to read things here...But since you did, and felt compelled to share your virtue.

GFY!

😎

Except maybe the smell of Starbucks and adrenaline flying out of his screaming mouth as you rip the man bun from his head by the roots.

Look, let's be honest troll - and we've seen a schittload of you political trolls pop up here in the last 10 years just to stir up crap.

IF........ you want to talk guns and hunting, get off the general discussion and go to the specific forum that interest you.. No politics in the African, reloading, optics, etc. We talk POLITICS plenty in the general forum. If you DON"T like it, then pick ANOTHER!

Next, shooters and hunters run toward the very conservative. Not all, but a vast majority. If you are a progressive liberal, guess what? Your ass is outnumbered here! Live with it!

So you say:

You don't like it? This is your first post? I say you are a phoucing troll so take your ass outta here!

I joined in 2004. I got in a royal pissing match with one member that was epic. Since then, we've met, and are now the very closest of friends. Believe it. If you refuse, I'll put Jorge on your ass in an instant.

Proof you can disagree on something and be buddies.

You want to post schist here about the political scene and you have just revealed yourself as a George Soros troll.

Hit the road Jack! If you try to talk schitt to me I'll get Jag on your ass.
Local tyrants are easy to find.

918 596 2100.

After calling the first number I had posted and then being connected to a few other city offices I was finally connected to the mayors office. At first the gal who answered hesitated before finally admitting it was indeed the mayors office.

When I informed her I was a doc from Texas and was in the process of drumming up others to help finance the good mayors next political opponent she was dumbstruck. It took a bit for her to finally give up the mayors phone number I then got from miss flabbergasted which I changed and posted above.

Do you not understand that this curfew is to prevent or at least hinder Antifa types, not law abiding citizens attending the rally? Good Grief!
Originally Posted by Henryseale

918 596 2100.

Do you not understand that this curfew is to prevent or at least hinder Antifa types, not law abiding citizens attending the rally? Good Grief!

What Curfew?
Originally Posted by hatari

You don't like it? This is your first post? I say you are a phoucing troll so take your ass outta here!

I joined in 2004. I got in a royal pissing match with one member that was epic. Since then, we've met, and are now the very closest of friends. Believe it. If you refuse, I'll put Jorge on your ass in an instant.

Proof you can disagree on something and be buddies.

You want to post schist here about the political scene and you have just revealed yourself as a George Soros troll.

Hit the road Jack! If you try to talk schitt to me I'll get Jag on your ass.

That is an excellent solution Hat, now that Jorge has a real rifle he will be looking for someone to palm the Weatherbys off to.

After consultation with President Donald Trump, Tulsa Oklahoma Mayor G.T. Bynum has cancelled the curfew that was in effect around the Trump rally venue.

Last night, I enacted a curfew at the request of Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin, following consultation with the United States Secret Service based on intelligence they had received,” Mayor G.T. Bynum said in the release. “Today, we were told the curfew is no longer necessary so I am rescinding it.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/19/tulsa-mayor-rescinds-curfew-no-longer-necessary/

" I like it, uh huh, I like it, uh huh " !!!

reckon what he told the 'mayor' ? ? whistle
© 24hourcampfire