Home
Posted By: gonehuntin The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
My RINO state representative refused to back constitutional carry legislation in the last session, as did my RINO state senator: I'm done with the GOP, they stab me in my back at every turn. I might vote for Pres. Trump this Fall, he's let me down by not bringing home our troops from Europe/Africa/Asia. Our Founding Fathers DID NOT intend for us to have military outposts waging unconstitutional wars around the world, forever (See: Syria/Bosnia/et al).

https://identitydixie.com/2020/06/19/the-gop-is-not-for-me/

June 19, 2020
Padraig Martin

It is time to face a tough fact: the South has no political home in the United States of America. The Democratic Party long since abandoned the South. Its strategy is clearly aligned with (largely urban) minority constituents, sexual degenerates from across the LGBT+ spectrum, and Marxist indoctrinated cat moms. However, the Republican Party was supposed to be the conservative option. It was the retooling of a Dixiecrat bloc that shared some traditionalist ideological camaraderie with Yankee elites. That was a happy fantasy that has long since died.

Today, as monuments are torn down, our heritage is vilified, and politicians race to out-virtue signal each other on the backs of our deceased kin, the Republican Party – from Trump down – has proven that the South is on her own. It is time to walk away from that party. It is time to show those within the party that our loyalty to them comes with a price: loyalty to us.

Since the Republican Party has broken its agreement with the South, no self-respecting Southerner should vote Republican.

I am not suggesting you vote Democrat. They are in full-blown Bolshevik mode. I am suggesting you do not vote for any of them – period. Walk away.

For a long time, I have believed that the best path forward is a free and independent South. The South is the last Godly Nation-State in the West. Her people are overwhelmingly Christian. Her people have a rich heritage that is distinct from the rest of the United States. Much of that heritage – for good and bad – is often tied to a war for her own independence in the mid-19th Century and the post-war oppression of Reconstruction. These unique attributes and cultural idiosyncrasies define a unique ethnicity.

Southerners are not generically “American,” Southerners are Southerners.

The Irish Nationalist in me recognizes these beautiful people for what they are – a people worthy of her own destiny. She deserves better from a country to which she has given a disproportionate amount of her native sons to the beaches of the Pacific, the jungles of Vietnam, and the mountains of Afghanistan. Now, as monuments to her departed kin are defiled and destroyed, she deserves protection from the one voice to whom she empowered to be her protector through the vote: the Republican Party.

And how has the GOP honored the South’s unwavering commitment to the party? Silence – at best.

The recent riots throughout the United States, perpetrated by Bolshevik extremists and antifa terrorists, are an indication that the country is lost forever. It is hard to imagine that anyone can re-piece this jigsaw puzzle together. The best we could previously hope for was that our political leaders – the Republican Party – would stand their ground in the wake of the insane and obvious attempt to weaponize race to achieve systemic changes that are basically Marxist in orientation. That clearly is not happening.

Instead, we got Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott groveling to the family of a man who was robbing a pregnant woman weeks before he was killed. A Republican Senate that has its majority because of the South, just voted to rename historic bases that honored Southern heroes on Southern properties. We have a Georgia House Speaker, Republican David Ralston, is now spearheading “hate crime” legislation that would effectively make it illegal to voice an unpopular opinion. The list of anti-Southern actions by Republicans grows daily.

At almost every turn, Republicans are betraying the very Southern voters who put them in power – all to placate a mob of violent radicals in the hopes that they may be able to hold onto approximately 10% of the Black vote in future elections.

It is time to walk away.

I still believe Southern independence can be achieved through a peaceful separation of states – but not with the GOP as the vehicle to implement that change. Conservative, Godly legislation throughout the South on matters such as religious liberty, abortion, and pre-pubescent transgenderism would stand in such stark contrast to that of ungodly, leftist degeneracy in the North and West. Such a stark contrast would eventually force an amicable divorce. Even Bill Maher seemed to agree.

Of course, such a strategy requires a political will to do Godly acts with more fortitude than those we have today. It is very clear by the actions of the GOP that the Republican party lacks such fortitude. If it can stand idly by while young boys in Republican Texas are encouraged to chemically castrate themselves, it should be no shock that it would surrender monuments to our brave ancestors.

Florida Republican Rick Scott did something no previous Democrat in Florida had ever done. He removed a statue commemorating Florida General Kirby Smith from state grounds. Why? Because he wanted to win a seat in the federal Senate. That is the same Republican Senate that just voted to strip the South of its military heritage from bases occupying Southern lands.

It is clear that the Republican Party has no interest in standing for the very constituency that puts it into power. It is time to walk away from them. I know what this means. A “no-vote” is a Democratic vote. So what? Our entire society is under constant barrage, anyway. Perhaps, if the Republicans are forced to suffer a massive election defeat it might wake-up a new class of elected official. Those elected officials may realize that the only way to stay in power is to support the very people who gift them such power with their vote.

Do I believe the Left will take advantage of such an opportunity if we gift them a super majority? Yes, I do. Might some believe I am a political accelerationist? Probably, but images throughout the country indicate accelerationism is already here, and the GOP has done absolutely nothing to stop the country from being destroyed by antifa terrorism or state sanctioned anarcho-tyranny. In such an environment, I would rather we face the devil in front of us than the one stabbing us in the back. And the Republican Party stabs us in the back at every turn.

It is time to walk away from the Republican Party and show them that we can no longer tolerate their betrayal. Walk away. We will eventually be better for it.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
The leftists want you to voluntarily give up your right to vote. Might as well give up your citizenship.
It's a two party system. That's just how it is right now.
Sometimes, one has to hold their nose and do the job required of them.
Walking away is not an option.
The alternative is not attractive or sustainable.

Is there a divide? Yes. AND THERE SHOULD BE. Trump has to keep the path. The divide is simple. Should this nation adhere to the Constitution?
I have made my choice. I have taken an oath. I will die before I dishonor it.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Let it burn when the DemoFAGS take over. No Republican has defended a White Man or any White cultural icons/statues/ideas in decades. I suggest that everybody make/convert full-auto weapons and stick it to FedGov. Yes, I just advocated everybody becoming a felon. Since when did I need a permission slip from FedGov to own whatever I want to own? I obey every law and moral ethic that was in place when our constitution was ratified. Since 1865 FedGov has betrayed The People. See the entirety of Robert Lee's letter to Lord Acton: "...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it."
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
gonehuntin'...you're a good old boy and I like you and the stuff you post, but there is no good outcome from what you're suggesting. I'm a southron and always will be. Both sides of my family fought for the good guys...but then we moved west. The state I live in was arguably the first to fall to the Yankees, before the war in the history books even started. So many in the South would say I live in a Yankee state-yet it is more conservative than almost any southern state. There are a few left...Kentucky...Louisiana. Others like Georgia could go blue at any time. Doing what you're talking about will hasten what can only be termed as a collapse.

I don't think voting will pull us out of the funk we're in, but the only other choice is another civil war. The Yankees didn't let us go peacefully the first time, I doubt they will this time either and we are fully infiltrated.

I don't like everything our President does either, but he is the best President since Davis or maybe Grover Cleveland.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Let it burn when the DemoFAGS take over. No Republican has defended a White Man or any White cultural icons/statues/ideas in decades.
I hear you. They are always on the side of the bad guys and the Demons are worse.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
How long did it take the Russians to get out from under the Soviet system? Yeah...let it all slide into oblivion because you see imperfection. Who wouldn't rather eat a pile of horse crap than an overdone steak?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
I'm *real* far from being a cheerleader for the GOP. But the country is on the verge of coming completely unglued.

If Biden gets in he's going to appoint a black woman as his Veep. Biden's Veep will be running the country.

I hope I don't have to explain what's going to happen if a black woman gets into the White House.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Times they are a changing.
EthanEdwards - how many more times can the Republicans stab you in your back before you have had enough? I've had my fill of abuse from every level of government and I'm done having my vote being taken for granted come election day by certain men who are not decent or honorable.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
I'm going to do what I'm going to do, regardless of what politicians and lawmakers say.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I hope I don't have to explain what's going to happen if a black woman gets into the White House.

Bristoe, you know what would happen. Imagine an angry Michelle Obama in the Oval Office raging at White America every day like Robert Mugabe and Nelson Mandela did in Rhodesia/South Afreaka.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
EthanEdwards - how many more times can the Republicans stab you in your back before you have had enough? I've had my fill of abuse from every level of government and I'm done having my vote being taken for granted come election day by certain men who are not decent or honorable.

Put Aunt Jemimah in the White House if you want to find out about abuse.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
We need to primary the incumbents with better, more loyal candidates. Not stop voting.
Running for office requires a small fortune. Nobody has that (except Donald Trump!), so allegedly 'conservative' men go begging to GOP groups to hold fundraisers and all of that comes with STRINGS attached - open borders, not rocking the boat, etc.
Nobody ever met and overcame a challenge by listing all the reasons the task at hand could not be accomplished.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
down with the NRA grin
Originally Posted by watch4bear
down with the NRA grin

Somebody please accost Wayne L. on the streets of Washington D.C. and steal his suit off his back.....
Posted By: PeeDeeRiver Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
To the OP: I'm pretty much with you. We had a chance in the primary to put up 2 true conservatives, but we get Graham again. The GOP doesn't represent any of my interests anymore. I'm starting to wonder if theyd actually put up a fight if Biden wins, like during the Obama years. Right now, they aren't fighting anything. They had plenty of time to pass whatever legislation they wanted, and we got nothing. I'm a bit tired of voting for the lesser of two evils, and am starting to think that doing such is inherently evil as well. I've certainly never voted my conscience, except for when I voted for Trump the first time.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Guys, Mr. Smith goes to Washington is a pipe dream movie. I real life, the most ardent conservative ever will soon be bought by lobbyists for the industrial military complex, not to leave out big pharma and everyone else with the coin to buy a politician.
Money talks and bullshit walks gentlemen and that's the plain hard core fact. Politicians are in office to get rich by selling favors. There's no way in hell WE THE PEOPLE will ever get a fair shake from Washington DC as long are it's a get rich quick set up for the carpetbaggers now running the country.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
I'm starting to wonder if theyd actually put up a fight if Biden wins, like during the Obama years. Right now, they aren't fighting anything. They had plenty of time to pass whatever legislation they wanted, and we got nothing.

Remember the first two years of Trump's presidency? House and Senate controlled by Republicans and we got NOTHING substantive aside from a mild tax reform. Nationwide constitutional carry legislation, passed by the House, was left to die in the desk drawer of REPUBLICAN Chuck Grassley at the end of 2018.
Posted By: KFWA Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
walking away isn't an effective form of protest

there should be some option where you voted "not supported" and if not supported got the majority of the vote, then the position would be left open and new candidates would run for the office in a special election. By rule the old candidates, including the incumbent would not be allowed to run for that office until the next normal election.

that may be a recipe for chaos, but it would send a message. Might be a good idea to do that for any election where less than 35% of the voters turn out to vote as well

Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Guys, Mr. Smith goes to Washington is a pipe dream movie. I real life, the most ardent conservative ever will soon be bought by lobbyists for the industrial military complex, not to leave out big pharma and everyone else with the coin to buy a politician.
Money talks and bullshit walks gentlemen and that's the plain hard core fact. Politicians are in office to get rich by selling favors. There's no way in hell WE THE PEOPLE will ever get a fair shake from Washington DC as long are it's a get rich quick set up for the carpetbaggers now running the country.
Paul B.

Amen.

And that scenario will continue as long as We the People allow ourselves to be divided by simplistic rhetoric, and those with the means to possibly change it are placated with shiny baubles. A McMansion and a fancy new pickup have little value when surrounded by a smoking, polluted ruin where no crops grow and no game roams free. But hey, marketing works, and my stock portfolio is doing well, so [bleep] the grandkids, they're on their own.

The carpetbaggers will reign as long as those they rule basically aspire to be carpetbaggers themselves.
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Originally Posted by KFWA
walking away isn't an effective form of protest

there should be some option where you voted "not supported" and if not supported got the majority of the vote, then the position would be left open and new candidates would run for the office in a special election. By rule the old candidates, including the incumbent would not be allowed to run for that office until the next normal election.

that may be a recipe for chaos, but it would send a message. Might be a good idea to do that for any election where less than 35% of the voters turn out to vote as well

I've been saying that for years. We need a "None of the Above" slot on every ballot; local, state, and federal. "None of the Above" would win a lot of elections.
If you cannot vote FOR a party, vote AGAINST one.

Just vote.
I'm starting to wonder if theyd actually put up a fight if Biden wins, like during the Obama years. Right now, they aren't fighting anything. They had plenty of time to pass whatever legislation they wanted, and we got nothing.

Remember the first two years of Trump's presidency? House and Senate controlled by Republicans and we got NOTHING substantive aside from a mild tax reform. Nationwide constitutional carry legislation, passed by the House, was left to die in the desk drawer of REPUBLICAN Chuck Grassley at the end of 2018.

They had a golden opportunity to implement the policies most of them ran on, but didn't. That tells me that they are either bought and paid for, or that they don't believe in what they preach. As an aside, Constitutional carry has been shot down here for a couple of years in a row, at the direct behest of state law enforcement. Tell me again why I should support them as well?
Posted By: PaleRider Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Just vote.

^^^^^This^^^^^
Posted By: watch4bear Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Vote like a third grader; don't go by voting record. Thats just dumb.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Originally Posted by PaleRider

Just vote.

^^^^^This^^^^^

Against the worse of the two evils.
Trump is gearing up to energize his fans with more patriotic rallies.

The Dems are using racial division, protest, and rioting to do the same for their base.

Neither side is perfect, but now is the time we all need to pick a side.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
It's irresponsible to let something more evil prevail.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
A vote for any 3d party or independent is a vote for Biden. We have a 2 party system and that's just the way it is. It's too bad when you have to choose between 2 that you don't like but voting for neither is a vote for the one you like the least.
Posted By: longarm Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Poor plan, in my opinion.
Trump is gearing up to energize his fans with more patriotic rallies.

The Dems are using racial division, protest, and rioting to do the same for their base.

Neither side is perfect, but now is the time we all need to pick a side.
I had a good, decent pro-gun Democrat as my local state representative. I voted against him. I voted for an unknown Republican because I distrust the Democrats so thoroughly. It's not that I like the Republicans, it's just that I picked my side a long time ago. I may not be good myself, but I always am on the side of good. The other side is evil.
MAGA!
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A vote for any 3d party or independent is a vote for Biden. We have a 2 party system and that's just the way it is. It's too bad when you have to choose between 2 that you don't like but voting for neither is a vote for the one you like the least.
I agree totally. No Ross Perot for me.

I may agree more with the Libertarians than anybody, but unless you're talking local or possibly state, they almost never have a chance. The Republicans are the only way to go. The only game in town.
Posted By: efw Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
It isn’t just Southerners who have been alienated by the Uni-Party. Anyone with any sort of Conservative scruples at all feels it. Heck; even Classic Liberals are feeling it!

I’ve often wondered whether the idea that one MUST vote or refrain from complaint (which is how I was raised) is actually upside down. Maybe the truth is that my participation in the system is a capitulation which gives that system authority over me and in fact it is those who vote who can’t complain?

Haven’t gotten there yet but it is an idea I’m not nearly as closed to as I once was.

Would love for a third party to come along that offers a genuine alternative to the Uniparty scam we have running now.

I’ll be voting Trump.

The left says the exact opposite: A vote for 3rd party is a vote for Trump. That should tell us something.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I agree totally. No Ross Perot for me.

I may agree more with the Libertarians than anybody, but unless you're talking local or possibly state, they almost never have a chance. The Republicans are the only way to go. The only game in town.

I am with you there since the 3rd party vote has screwed us more than voting Republican.
Posted By: Fugawe Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Don't vote to put the bad candidate in.

Vote to keep the worse candidate out.

I didn't care for Trump in '16 but I sure as HELL didn't want that monster(HRC) in the White House.
Trump isn't the President we want but he's the President we NEED.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20

The left says the exact opposite: A vote for 3rd party is a vote for Trump. That should tell us something.

That's only a comment relative to an assumed alternative.

The left is now pure evil. Even a dog turd is better.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20

If you vote 3d party, you're taking a vote from the major party candidate that you come closest to agreeing with. Who would you vote for if there was no 3d party candidate? Most likely Trump. If you vote Libertarian, you're voting for someone much closer to Trump than to Biden so you're hurting Trump while helping Biden.
That was deeper than I was getting at, but true. I just meant they must be more than a bit worried about Biden's chances.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
...............Yup! Look what happened in '92. Perot got 19% of the popular vote taking away votes from Bush 41. Then we wound up with "slick" Willy for 8 years.

If ya vote for any 3rd party or write in anyone, then Biden is helped...........

God help us all if Joe D E M E N T I A Biden wins the presidency to then maybe soon be succeeded by his VP pic.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
It's depressing but 90% of my life has been voting against the other guy, not voting for someone. Meanwhile, everything we care about like privacy, freedom of choice, personal property, region, free speech, and firearms rights have been bleeding out of our veins. I don't know what the best answer is but I do know that either voting for a Democrat or not voting is basically fast tracking our demise.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
My RINO state representative refused to back constitutional carry legislation in the last session, as did my RINO state senator: I'm done with the GOP, they stab me in my back at every turn. I might vote for Pres. Trump this Fall, he's let me down by not bringing home our troops from Europe/Africa/Asia. Our Founding Fathers DID NOT intend for us to have military outposts waging unconstitutional wars around the world, forever (See: Syria/Bosnia/et al).

https://identitydixie.com/2020/06/19/the-gop-is-not-for-me/

June 19, 2020
Padraig Martin

It is time to face a tough fact: the South has no political home in the United States of America. The Democratic Party long since abandoned the South. Its strategy is clearly aligned with (largely urban) minority constituents, sexual degenerates from across the LGBT+ spectrum, and Marxist indoctrinated cat moms. However, the Republican Party was supposed to be the conservative option. It was the retooling of a Dixiecrat bloc that shared some traditionalist ideological camaraderie with Yankee elites. That was a happy fantasy that has long since died.

Today, as monuments are torn down, our heritage is vilified, and politicians race to out-virtue signal each other on the backs of our deceased kin, the Republican Party – from Trump down – has proven that the South is on her own. It is time to walk away from that party. It is time to show those within the party that our loyalty to them comes with a price: loyalty to us.

Since the Republican Party has broken its agreement with the South, no self-respecting Southerner should vote Republican.

I am not suggesting you vote Democrat. They are in full-blown Bolshevik mode. I am suggesting you do not vote for any of them – period. Walk away.

For a long time, I have believed that the best path forward is a free and independent South. The South is the last Godly Nation-State in the West. Her people are overwhelmingly Christian. Her people have a rich heritage that is distinct from the rest of the United States. Much of that heritage – for good and bad – is often tied to a war for her own independence in the mid-19th Century and the post-war oppression of Reconstruction. These unique attributes and cultural idiosyncrasies define a unique ethnicity.

Southerners are not generically “American,” Southerners are Southerners.

The Irish Nationalist in me recognizes these beautiful people for what they are – a people worthy of her own destiny. She deserves better from a country to which she has given a disproportionate amount of her native sons to the beaches of the Pacific, the jungles of Vietnam, and the mountains of Afghanistan. Now, as monuments to her departed kin are defiled and destroyed, she deserves protection from the one voice to whom she empowered to be her protector through the vote: the Republican Party.

And how has the GOP honored the South’s unwavering commitment to the party? Silence – at best.

The recent riots throughout the United States, perpetrated by Bolshevik extremists and antifa terrorists, are an indication that the country is lost forever. It is hard to imagine that anyone can re-piece this jigsaw puzzle together. The best we could previously hope for was that our political leaders – the Republican Party – would stand their ground in the wake of the insane and obvious attempt to weaponize race to achieve systemic changes that are basically Marxist in orientation. That clearly is not happening.

Instead, we got Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott groveling to the family of a man who was robbing a pregnant woman weeks before he was killed. A Republican Senate that has its majority because of the South, just voted to rename historic bases that honored Southern heroes on Southern properties. We have a Georgia House Speaker, Republican David Ralston, is now spearheading “hate crime” legislation that would effectively make it illegal to voice an unpopular opinion. The list of anti-Southern actions by Republicans grows daily.

At almost every turn, Republicans are betraying the very Southern voters who put them in power – all to placate a mob of violent radicals in the hopes that they may be able to hold onto approximately 10% of the Black vote in future elections.

It is time to walk away.

I still believe Southern independence can be achieved through a peaceful separation of states – but not with the GOP as the vehicle to implement that change. Conservative, Godly legislation throughout the South on matters such as religious liberty, abortion, and pre-pubescent transgenderism would stand in such stark contrast to that of ungodly, leftist degeneracy in the North and West. Such a stark contrast would eventually force an amicable divorce. Even Bill Maher seemed to agree.

Of course, such a strategy requires a political will to do Godly acts with more fortitude than those we have today. It is very clear by the actions of the GOP that the Republican party lacks such fortitude. If it can stand idly by while young boys in Republican Texas are encouraged to chemically castrate themselves, it should be no shock that it would surrender monuments to our brave ancestors.

Florida Republican Rick Scott did something no previous Democrat in Florida had ever done. He removed a statue commemorating Florida General Kirby Smith from state grounds. Why? Because he wanted to win a seat in the federal Senate. That is the same Republican Senate that just voted to strip the South of its military heritage from bases occupying Southern lands.

It is clear that the Republican Party has no interest in standing for the very constituency that puts it into power. It is time to walk away from them. I know what this means. A “no-vote” is a Democratic vote. So what? Our entire society is under constant barrage, anyway. Perhaps, if the Republicans are forced to suffer a massive election defeat it might wake-up a new class of elected official. Those elected officials may realize that the only way to stay in power is to support the very people who gift them such power with their vote.

Do I believe the Left will take advantage of such an opportunity if we gift them a super majority? Yes, I do. Might some believe I am a political accelerationist? Probably, but images throughout the country indicate accelerationism is already here, and the GOP has done absolutely nothing to stop the country from being destroyed by antifa terrorism or state sanctioned anarcho-tyranny. In such an environment, I would rather we face the devil in front of us than the one stabbing us in the back. And the Republican Party stabs us in the back at every turn.

It is time to walk away from the Republican Party and show them that we can no longer tolerate their betrayal. Walk away. We will eventually be better for it.

Riiight...Just walk away and give it all to the Democrats. Let them have the House, Senate, and the White House. GOOD GRIEF!!!
U.S.—Conservatives have been betrayed by Republican-nominated judges yet again. But they have a plan to fight back: they’re going to vote Republican even harder next time.

“I’ll show the Republican Party a thing or two,” growled long-time Republican Bud Harper of Plano, Texas as he cleaned his AR-15. “If they can’t get their act together, I’ll go right to the ballot box and vote Republican again. Hard.”

“If this doesn’t show them we mean business, nothing will.” He then shot his AR-15 into the air as a warning shot to the Republicans about his plan to keep voting Republican no matter what.

Some suggested Republicans vote third-party or abstain from voting to show they won’t tolerate the failures of the Republican Party. These people were laughed out of public discourse for throwing their votes away. “Obviously, these people want Democrats to win and probably want babies to die,” said an RNC spokesperson. “Just keep on voting for the party that betrays you at every opportunity, and things will turn around any day now.”

“So much winning.”

https://www.theburningplatform.com/...lican-even-harder-next-time/#more-219858
Voting is not going to get us out of this mess. We have seen huge majorities voted for some issue, but if the ruling class is opposed, it is not going to happen. Leaders of BOTH political parties hate us and want us dead and our children raped by degenerates.

Now that the small-hat brigade and their auxiliaries have pushed us down to 60% of the population, you think voting for a lucky BS-er is going to solve the problem? Put down the joint and get your head clear.

This is now a country where the ruling class burns/bans books, sends political prisoners to prison for centuries-long sentences, and the rule of law has been replaced by rule of man.

But keep on following that rule book...into the grave.
Originally Posted by efw
It isn’t just Southerners who have been alienated by the Uni-Party. Anyone with any sort of Conservative scruples at all feels it. Heck; even Classic Liberals are feeling it!

I’ve often wondered whether the idea that one MUST vote or refrain from complaint (which is how I was raised) is actually upside down. Maybe the truth is that my participation in the system is a capitulation which gives that system authority over me and in fact it is those who vote who can’t complain?

Haven’t gotten there yet but it is an idea I’m not nearly as closed to as I once was.

Would love for a third party to come along that offers a genuine alternative to the Uniparty scam we have running now.

I’ll be voting Trump.

I understand your sentiment 110%. The thing is, though, is there are realities staring us straight in the face: we have a TWO-PARTY system and political dynamics won't allow a change, too many of us are predisposed to taking our ball and going home if a candidate doesn't exceed Jesus Christ himself in [political] purity and righteousness, and no two human beings will verbalize desires exactly the same even if their aims, desires, goals, ideals, etc are absolutely identical.

The honest truth is we must all hold our noses when we vote. NOBODY gets exactly what they want unless their name happens to be Satan---who I imagine is experiencing a euphoria previously unimagined.
U.S.—Conservatives have been betrayed by Republican-nominated judges yet again. But they have a plan to fight back: they’re going to vote Republican even harder next time.

Heh.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/19/20
Originally Posted by jfruser
Voting is not going to get us out of this mess. We have seen huge majorities voted for some issue, but if the ruling class is opposed, it is not going to happen. Leaders of BOTH political parties hate us and want us dead and our children raped by degenerates.

Now that the small-hat brigade and their auxiliaries have pushed us down to 60% of the population, you think voting for a lucky BS-er is going to solve the problem? Put down the joint and get your head clear.

This is now a country where the ruling class burns/bans books, sends political prisoners to prison for centuries-long sentences, and the rule of law has been replaced by rule of man.

Back your claim. Who is burning/banning what books? What political prisoners? Sent to prison for how long?

If not voting...what?
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Back your claim. Who is burning/banning what books? What political prisoners? Sent to prison for how long?

If not voting...what?

Where have you been?

BOOK BANS
Amazon and major book stores now regularly ban books. Amazon itself sells 83% of the e-books sold, 50% of physical books. If you don;t think a corporation can't ban or do unconstitutional things, they sure can when they are a monopolist/near-monopolist and when they are acting in accord with ruling class policy.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/04/08/amazon-is-on-a-digital-book-burning-spree/
Originally Posted by Amazon Is on a Digital Book Burning Spree
Under pressure from left-wing journalists and activists, Amazon is purging right-wing authors from its store, including a book co-authored by English Islam critic and independent commentator Tommy Robinson.

The web retail giant has become the dominant market player in book sales, accounting for nearly 50 percent of physical and 83 percent of e-book sales in the U.S. As such, Amazon has the power to effectively cut an author off from the vast majority of the books market...

In 2010, Amazon refused to take down a book defending pedophilia on first amendment grounds. “Amazon believes it is censorship not sell certain books simply because we or others believe their message is objectionable,” an Amazon representative told CNBC at the time...

Public and media outcry was not enough to pressure Amazon into watering down its commitment to content-neutrality when it came to a pro-pedophile book. But it now takes only the slightest pressure for the tech giant to ban right-wing critiques of religion.

OTOH, still for sale at amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Communist-Manifesto-Chiron-Academic-Press/dp/9176374882/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3NB2NX613KISG&dchild=1&keywords=communist+manifesto+hardcover&qid=1592610448&sprefix=communist+manifest%2Caps%2C186&sr=8-1
(communist manifesto)

https://www.amazon.com/Justine-Phil...is+de+sade&qid=1592610535&sr=8-3
(includes the marqis de sade abusing his slaves by gouging out eyes, burning with hot pokers and eventually killing one by sodomizing her with a hot poker)

POLITICAL PRISONERS
https://www.unz.com/estriker/americas-political-prisoners/
Figures like Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen were all entrapped in a conspiracy by federal agents seeking to overthrow the duly elected president of the United States. The saga has led to calls in conservative publications to break up the FBI and investigate the extent of their abuses against Americans whose political views they do not approve of.

Fortunately for Flynn, Cohen, and likely Stone, they are now being provided redress. The Department of Justice’s decision to drop the Flynn case is welcome. Michael Cohen and Manafort have been released from prison and will be spending the rest of their sentences under house arrest. Roger Stone, while still battling in court, will likely figure a way out.

But not all people being railroaded and tortured in solitary confinement by the FBI can count the president of the United States as a personal friend.

Below is a list of American political prisoners subjected to similar treatment, with background information and their most up to date addresses for writing them.

Keep on reading. Guys who are not rich and best buds with Trump get to sit in prison for the crime of supporting Trump or defending themselves against antifa.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Yeah, but amazon has free shipping grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Posted By: reivertom Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
You will make the Marxists very happy if you don't vote for Republicans this Fall. That is exactly their plan.....Let's see how you like Leftist rule for the next 30 years, I'll bet you will be more angry than you are at the Republicans!
Posted By: DryPowder Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
JFC
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Yup, shirk the one responsibility you have to the Men and Women that have given their life for this country, good choice.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
The repubs aren't anyone's friend. They are just slightly less worse than the far left. I remind my reps of that all the time.

I hate every politician and wish we didn't have a two party system. It's recently created a division that media can drive for clicks.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Maybe if enough people don't vote the dumocrats will gain full control of the country, which I feel like they already have. Once that happens maybe the big mouth white couch potatoes will get energized and stand up to the government and fight for the rights guaranteed in the Constitution. I'm ready to get it over with one way or the the other, living like this is BS and is just passing the buck to the kids and grandkids.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20

If not voting...what?

Where have you been?

BOOK BANS
Amazon and major book stores now regularly ban books. Amazon itself sells 83% of the e-books sold, 50% of physical books. If you don;t think a corporation can't ban or do unconstitutional things, they sure can when they are a monopolist/near-monopolist and when they are acting in accord with ruling class policy.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/04/08/amazon-is-on-a-digital-book-burning-spree/
Under pressure from left-wing journalists and activists, Amazon is purging right-wing authors from its store, including a book co-authored by English Islam critic and independent commentator Tommy Robinson.

The web retail giant has become the dominant market player in book sales, accounting for nearly 50 percent of physical and 83 percent of e-book sales in the U.S. As such, Amazon has the power to effectively cut an author off from the vast majority of the books market...

In 2010, Amazon refused to take down a book defending pedophilia on first amendment grounds. “Amazon believes it is censorship not sell certain books simply because we or others believe their message is objectionable,” an Amazon representative told CNBC at the time...

Public and media outcry was not enough to pressure Amazon into watering down its commitment to content-neutrality when it came to a pro-pedophile book. But it now takes only the slightest pressure for the tech giant to ban right-wing critiques of religion.

https://www.amazon.com/Communist-Manifesto-Chiron-Academic-Press/dp/9176374882/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3NB2NX613KISG&dchild=1&keywords=communist+manifesto+hardcover&qid=1592610448&sprefix=communist+manifest%2Caps%2C186&sr=8-1
(communist manifesto)

(includes the marqis de sade abusing his slaves by gouging out eyes, burning with hot pokers and eventually killing one by sodomizing her with a hot poker)

POLITICAL PRISONERS
Figures like Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen were all entrapped in a conspiracy by federal agents seeking to overthrow the duly elected president of the United States. The saga has led to calls in conservative publications to break up the FBI and investigate the extent of their abuses against Americans whose political views they do not approve of.

Fortunately for Flynn, Cohen, and likely Stone, they are now being provided redress. The Department of Justice’s decision to drop the Flynn case is welcome. Michael Cohen and Manafort have been released from prison and will be spending the rest of their sentences under house arrest. Roger Stone, while still battling in court, will likely figure a way out.

But not all people being railroaded and tortured in solitary confinement by the FBI can count the president of the United States as a personal friend.

Below is a list of American political prisoners subjected to similar treatment, with background information and their most up to date addresses for writing them.

Keep on reading. Guys who are not rich and best buds with Trump get to sit in prison for the crime of supporting Trump or defending themselves against antifa.

Where have I been? Reading any book i want to read.

The figures you named are hardly "political prisoners" Their path for due process was a bit convoluted but they got their day in court.

You have no clue what a real "political prisoner" or "tortured" really means.
Posted By: boatammo Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
You're a closet lib.
Posted By: duck911 Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
We *ALL* have essentially 4 choices, this Nov:

1) Vote Conservative
2) Vote Liberal
3) Vote 3rd party/write in
4) Don't vote

None of the choices are great.

But as Mike Rosen (850KOA blowtorch of the west, and best conservative talk show host to ever grace the airwaves) always said, "Party trumps person".

Puke in your mouth, hate the system, hate Trump..... But in the end, there really is only one obvious, sane path to buy us another 4 years to rally the troops.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Originally Posted by duck911
We *ALL* have essentially 4 choices, this Nov:

1) Vote Conservative
2) Vote Liberal
3) Vote 3rd party/write in
4) Don't vote

None of the choices are great.

But as Mike Rosen (850KOA blowtorch of the west, and best conservative talk show host to ever grace the airwaves) always said, "Party trumps person".

Puke in your mouth, hate the system, hate Trump..... But in the end, there really is only one obvious, sane path to buy us another 4 years to rally the troops.

I wonder how the libs feel about their choices. It's hard to imagine because I cannot "t*h*i*n*k" like they do, but I suppose they may be even more frustrated than we are.

It's a wonderful thought, anyway.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
buy us another 4 years to rally the troops.

When the Republicans are totally out of power, they'll find a fire in their belly and deliver thundering speeches and call for patriots to give them their last dollar to "Fight for your rights!!!" - they always do that.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20

We in Australia know exactly how it works as we were on the receiving end when the conservatives joined with the communists and screwed we the people over firearms laws.

We also had a front-row seat when the coppers gleefully went about instituting all changes.

We quickly learnt that we were on our own...welcome to the dark corner.
Posted By: duck911 Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
buy us another 4 years to rally the troops.

When the Republicans are totally out of power, they'll find a fire in their belly and deliver thundering speeches and call for patriots to give them their last dollar to "Fight for your rights!!!" - they always do that.

We can talk semantics all night long, but I am focused on the one immediate win we can hang our hat on.

November.

Posted By: Huntz Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Yeah stay home and don`t vote.Thats every Liberals wet dream for Conservatives to do. crazy
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Originally Posted by JSTUART

We in Australia know exactly how it works as we were on the receiving end when the conservatives joined with the communists and screwed we the people over firearms laws.

We also had a front-row seat when the coppers gleefully went about instituting all changes.

Doesn't seem as though to many want to learn from your misfortune, they just want to repeat it.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Doesn't seem as though to many want to learn from your misfortune, they just want to repeat it.

Every time we tried to explain how it worked we were lambasted and ridiculed..so we gave up and let others learn for themselves.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: bludog Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Everyone knows that whites, Christians, and gun owners are haters and the bad guys. Many of us on this forum are all three. So that would make this a haters web site which will probably soon be removed/banned. Yeah, let's not vote Republican - probably one of the least logical arguments I've ever heard! We'll see if we're just postponing the inevitable. At times it feels that way.
Originally Posted by boatammo
You're a closet lib.

I am a Goldwater Conservative who knows what words really mean
Posted By: SKane Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Just vote.

+1
Hard to imagine some folks not comprehending this.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
The choice isn’t between Republicans and Democrats, it’s between liberty and slavery. Slavery just like the USSR where the people are owned by the state. You should choose liberty by voting Republican.

If not voting...what?

Where have you been?

BOOK BANS

(communist manifesto)

POLITICAL PRISONERS

Where have I been? Reading any book i want to read.

The figures you named are hardly "political prisoners" Their path for due process was a bit convoluted but they got their day in court.

You have no clue what a real "political prisoner" or "tortured" really means.

Start paying attention to what is going on around you instead of the steady diet of propaganda.

1. The process is the punishment.
2. People who are not rich can not defend themselves effectively in court. Such a defense will beggar even men with $200k/year jobs (see Gen Flynn). Even the rich can only slightly blunt the advantage the gov't hasin resources and raw power.
3. Political prisoners are people who are arrested, tried, or sentenced because of their beliefs. Plenty of evidence of that for those who can see.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
I don’t like Rinos either. But you gotta be pretty dumb not to realize we would have been better off with McCain or Romney than Obama. Half a loaf is better than none.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Every time we tried to explain how it worked we were lambasted and ridiculed..so we gave up and let others learn for themselves.

We can't afford to do that in the US. Or major problem is only half of US pay for the half that are freeloaders and deadbeats. What I tell folks is, If you don't vote you can't bitch.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The GOP Is Not For Me - 06/20/20

Feel sorry for y'all. Said a prayer for all the good Aussies.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The choice isn’t between Republicans and Democrats, it’s between liberty and slavery. Slavery just like the USSR where the people are owned by the state. You should choose liberty by voting Republican.
Really it's between good and evil.
W4b=phagg
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don’t like Rinos either. But you gotta be pretty dumb not to realize we would have been better off with McCain or Romney than Obama. Half a loaf is better than none.

You got that part right.
© 24hourcampfire