Home
https://nypost.com/2020/06/19/eskim...0buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Pathetic!

GWB
Now we know why flip phones have all but died out.

That should save a lot of businesses from burning.
Look on this trend as entertainment. Watch how quickly Corporate World folds up and kowtows to the lunacy.

How long before the Tuna Anti Defamation League goes after Starkist over Charlie?
Can Bailey's Irish Creme be far behind on the list?
So what cool names for stuff will be redone to reflect the contributions of blacks?

Felon frosty?
Bastard buns?
Convict cakes?
Illiterate ice cream?

The bastards.
Phucqk!

Nevermind, I had Klondike!
Washington Redskins back to the front.

Inuit Pies?
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Look on this trend as entertainment. Watch how quickly Corporate World folds up and kowtows to the lunacy.

How long before the Tuna Anti Defamation League goes after Starkist over Charlie?

You do know that Starkist is owned by Pelosi’s husband??

No more Aunt Jemima? Time for Aunt Lucy's Pancakes. Middle class white Christian lady wearing a Cross neckless serving her 2 parent white family pancakes and eggs. No problem.
Help is on the way!

ROC Cola and a Moon Pie?
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Inuit Pies?

I would not support that!
Put “creampie” in your Googler.

No doubt Aunt Jemima had her share.
You study up on cream pies?
Creampie Thais.... Heard from a friend...
This is unbelievable.

Pancakes, rice, ice cream bars.

6 months ago, what was Aunt J, UNC. B, and Eskimo Pie worth?

A box of any of these is bottom shelf Save A Lot fare without the name.
It's got to be hundreds of millions of dollars lost by dropping these names.

I I sold a product close to those name then, they would have destroyed you.
Now, they can't get rid of them fast enough.

Im really getting concerned.
It seemed like things were heading towards a bad way, two weeks ago.
Now, we may be there.
The queers are protesting fruit loops!
What about Buckwheat flour????
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

That's because they are Fruit Loops.......And they love Cream Pies.
Yellow rice? White milk? Black beans! Southern Style!

Where will it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will never stop

Yo momma protestin’ Ho Ho’s!!!!
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Yo momma protestin’ Ho Ho’s!!!!

Thanks. That cracked me up man. Oh chit your sister bitching about the Bimbo bread!
Originally Posted by hanco
It will never stop

Very true, it will never stop. F**k me, what a bunch of bs. I feel sorry for my grandkids.
Black licorice...... offensive
Chocolate ice cream..... will now be known as ice cream of color
Black Friday??!!!...... well, when isn’t it?
The hours past Sunset will NO LONGER be called “after dark”
, but referred to as “after light”.

I hope you all agree with these OBVIOUSLY needed changes! Now go home and practice your white guilt, and your “I’m ashamed to be white” thoughts!
White bread?

Don't ever say you prefer it!

Good thing pap passed on.

He loved Dago bread.

One time we were in a store and I told Mom I would like some Dago bread.
She ignored me, so I repeated it. She ignored me....

After the third or forth time she gave me the look and said be quiet.
So, I shut up. (Funny how that worked ;))

In the car I caught hell, then she explained some people didn't like that word.
Heck, I never knew, it was all Pap ever called it.

Come to think of it, Archie Bunker was real.
Pap was a greatest generation guy.
Today he would be considered terrible.
Growing up in a coal mining town with mostly immigrants and 1st Gens, he called 'em like they were.
Pollocks, Hunkies, Dagos, Johnny Bulls...not because he hated them, it was
what they were. Heck, his patents were off the boat from Sweden and England. And everyone took it ok, as long as you said it right. You really didnt want to say anything wrong in those
towns. And that hasn't changed.

But, I think he truly didn't like blacks.
Those poor Eskimos. It's about time.

The Inuit have a terrible time with deafness. They eat all that whale blubber and then they spend most of their lives with their ears covered. All that wax buildup causes terrible inner and middle ear trouble.

So what do the Whites do? They name the absolute worst food in the world for Inuit after them. Chocolate causes mucous. Ice cream has all that fat. No Inuit should ever touch an Eskimo pie.

Of course my first wife was an audiologist, and we darn near moved to Moose Jaw so she could take a position as the local audiologist/hearing aid dispenser. That's the only reason why I know this.

We discussed it one hot summer night over Eskimo Pies some 35 years ago. I couldn't help noticing the irony. I haven't been able to eat an Eskimo Pie without chucking about it ever since.
Little girls will be marching demanding that they change the name of Little Debbies.
Yukon Jack?

An the "ladies of the night" are protesting "Trix"
I didn't read the article, but what are they changing the name to, Indigenous People's Pies? Inuit Pies?
Then there's the Cleveland Indians. They got increasing pressure to change their 100-year old trademark, a cartoon Indian named chief Wahoo. That trademark was one of the most recognizable in America. The pressure came from libs. Real Indians didn't care.

Shortly before they eliminated Chief Wahoo, I bought a baseball hat emblazoned with the cartoon figure. Sometimes people ask me if I'm a baseball fan. Hell no, i say. I just like to show that I'm politically incorrect!

What about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish?
And what do the Green Bay Packers pack?
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Help is on the way!

I don't have an hour to kill watching the video, but....Most blacks have never read Uncle Tom's Cabin. They think that Tom kowtowed to the whites. That's not true. Tom didn't like being a slave but he accepted his slavery as something he couldn't change. He did his job with pride in his work but he didn't kiss anyone's back side.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

I didn't. I just picked Charlie at random. Coulda just as easily been Chester Cheetah or Tony the Tiger. Not sure why the owner's identity is an issue, unless you're suggesting that Starkist gets a pass because Nanny's hubby owns it.

The bastards got rid of the Frito Bandito years ago and the Land O Lakes girl is on the way out. Wonder what protected-class identity they'll attach to the Sun Maid Raisin chick? She looks pretty Caucasian to me.
Anything using an Irish figurehead will raise no concerns because Irishmen don't snivel. GD
I wonder when they'll demand to bulldoze Yale, because Elijah Yale was not only a slave owner, but a slave trader. TEAR IT DOWN!

Hahahahahahahaha uugghhh... no... no its not... being a shareholder, i guess in a way makes him an “owner” but that makes me an owner of many companies....

Quit being a dumb right wing misinformation vomiter.... theres already tons of that on this website.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Hahahahahahahaha uugghhh... no... no its not... being a shareholder, i guess in a way makes him an “owner” but that makes me an owner of many companies....

Quit being a dumb right wing misinformation vomiter.... theres already tons of that on this website.

You are a serious staff holder in the cream pie industry... that is a certainty.

Now that's funny laugh
They mess with Chef Boyardee and I'm gonna draw the line....

This PC schitt running amok is fugging ridiculous........

JFC.......
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The bastards.
That's OK Jim.
As a SJW, I understand your REAL feelings and how scared you must be to reveal your TRUE feelings to the overwhelmingly racist World.
So, I'll provide the voice for you. (Isn't that wonderful of me?!)

Ahem...

Jim is greatly relieved by this cessation of oppression and as of today, his life is immeasurably better, even if he doesn't know it.

Jim, if you don't agree with that you are a racist Uncle Tom.

laugh Just kidding. Have a fun day!
Lucky Charms...never mind it stereotypes white Irish people.

Jeep Cherokee. Jeep already discontinued Liberty.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

You are a serious staff holder in the cream pie industry... that is a certainty.

Reloader is confused.

It is Stinkfish that Mr. Pelosi is invested in.

What can I say, its like team retard on this website most days.... i call them like I see them...

Starkist is owned by a Korean food conglomerate.

What can I say, its like team retard on this website most days.... i call them like CNN EXPLAINS THEM.
FIXT.

What did CNN say about this?

Originally Posted by Whiptail

Inuit Pies?

I would not support that!

And I don't think Skimo Skids is gonna fly either. smile
I'm a redneck and I am offended. No more redneck jokes. Same with dumb blond jokes. A certain minority has no confidence in themselves, and can't laugh at themselves, but in the south if you had a black maid or black chef working for you, an endearing term to call them was uncle or aunt, especially for children to address them with aunt or uncle as a symbol of respect. The lunatic left gone amok.

My wife calls it symbolism over substance. Just change something because they THINK it is derogatory or racist. Especially d*mn yankees moving south THINKING the worst of every thing.
Yah, the South has always been pro-negro.

Heard about those. Put them in a bowl, pour milk on them and they eat themselves.
Like an old southern man once told me. “Thats just the way things was back then”.
Whats next POLISH sausage ??
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Like an old southern man once told me. “Thats just the way things was back then”.

Moral implications aside, slavery was legal at one time, and like it or not, that's just how it was. In some ways, it's no different today, with some things being legal that I find morally wrong..........abortion, and the legalization of such things as allowing gays to marry. Both are strictly forbidden in God's eyes, as well as mine.

Things were indeed different "back then." I remember such things as separate drinking fountains and restrooms, as well as segregated schools. That's the past, learn from it and move on. Most people do, the Negro refuses to, and it's not so much because of the slavery issue, as it is the fact that all these years later, they still are unable to function on their own.
I've often wondered how "mexican pizza" gets a pass.
Spic n Span?
(Always wondered about that name. Never considered Mexico or Spain very clean.)
Chili-chompin' pepper-belly
Pretty soon only Caucasian faces will be used for advertising, and then that will be considered racist too.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I wonder when they'll demand to bulldoze Yale, because Elijah Yale was not only a slave owner, but a slave trader. TEAR IT DOWN!

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/troll-campaign-rename-yale/613684/

Yale Doesn’t Need to Change Its Name
The name of the university has long been divorced in meaning from the life of Elihu Yale, who dealt in enslaved people.

Riiiiiiiight.
Are Eskimo Pies any good?
If get there before the uncle they are

Not really... not much fat in the ice cream and fake chocolate...

They used to be, but maybe Art is right about the current ones. When I was a kid, if you could get one away from a Dinosaur and an Injun didn't scalp you or cut your testicles off like happened to W4B, then there was nothin' better in the heat of the summer unless it was some coochie.
Originally Posted by coobie
Whats next POLISH sausage ??

Russian and Italian salad dressings.

I saw some Black Man (I think) Irish Whiskey in the liquor store today.

Man, they are REALLY gonna hit that one. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The ones I've had were pretty good. I think Indian tacos are better.

Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Not really... not much fat in the ice cream and fake chocolate...

Chocolate and ice cream?????? If you're in to that, but I don't think we're talking about the same thing.
© 24hourcampfire