Home

Provided is a link to information posted by one of the American Taliban aka Antifa after the Minneapolis riots.

It is worth the read to note the tactics and procedures.

https://crimethinc.com/2020/06/10/t...t-in-minneapolis-an-account-and-analysis

When you know your enemy, you can use that information accordingly.

Cheers!
I think I'll print that. No telling how long it will be available.

Thank you!
Thanks.
Thanks for the post, Mackay.
Out of Salem, OR. ....who da' thought?

I was just a kid in the 60's but remember the stuff being spewed by the counter culture. It wasn't good....this is worse.
I, too, recall hearing all that stuff about taking over a country from within back in the 60's. But of course, I figured it would never happen here in America. Back then I even thought those who were talking about it were a bit paranoid. Unfortunately I was mistaken.
Everything that they reported depended on the police not using "violence" to stop them. Maybe it is time to unleash hell. I am beginning to think that only the politicians and the rioters would object to responding like the Romans used to in order to quell violence. It would generate an underground, but I really wonder if there are enough to carry it through.
Tks for the link, makes one's blood run cold.

As the police made their retreat, a young Somali woman dressed in traditional garb celebrated by digging up a landscaping brick and unceremoniously heaving it through a bus stop shelter window. Her friends—also traditionally dressed—raised their fists and danced.

One of the two suspects wanted down here on Minneapolis arson charges is apparently of Arab-extract Muslim origin wearing a headscarf, one of the three NY Cop car burners may be also. In the relatively minor Albuquerque riot one of the participant quoted in the press had an East Indian name. Gotta wonder how much CAIR-type funds are feeding this.

Here's a link to the Atlanta Wendy's suspects, chillingly methodical and escalating on purpose.

https://www.11alive.com/article/new.../85-8a32027b-e0cc-44ab-b5aa-2a78bca76d20
And their comrades:

The Left Arms Up: John Brown Clubs By J.R. Dunn - American Thinker

Lemons: Lefties with Guns Ready to Rumble with Right-Wing Militias, Says Arizona Anarchist - Phoenix New Times

Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club. This is just one local chapter. Here's another in Phoenix.

Pheonix John Brown Gun Club - Facebook page

Redneck Revolt
Thanks brother. I shared it on my FB page.
Importing 100,000 Somalians into the Twin Cities...what could possibly go wrong?
Whomever that "analyst" was/is, has obviously been schooled by the adherents of Lenin, Chairman Mao, and Che Guevarra. He makes no secret of the goal of the riots and rioters: Marxist takeover of the United States.

Thanks for the link, Mackay Sagebrush.

L.W.
Interesting read. I noticed the importance of the Telegram app, burner phones, and scanners for listening to police transmissions. Many departments use digital voice with encryption. But there are still quite a few that don’t.

Trump wasn’t so far off after all on the old fart with the scanner app.
If you have Windows10, you can print the entire web page to a .pdf file to save on your computer.
Those people sure are bad-azz when nobody is shooting back.
Cannon fodder. My enemy wears a business suit.
From The Rolling Stone laugh

This is too long to cut and paste it all

The Untold Story of Syria’s Antifa Platoon
How a ragtag crew of leftist revolutionaries and soldiers of fortune helped defeat ISIS

SETH HARP

Antifa in Syria
Originally Posted by erikj

True. Right up until the cannon fodder are targeting you. Then they are the enemy, and underestimating them will not help your position. Knowing how they work cannot be detrimental, whether you need the info right now or not.
That was an interesting and somewhat disturbing piece of work. It was a concise and well presented after action report that exhibited thoughtful analysis and productive lessons learned. Fortunately it will provide a trove of useful info for the good guys to exploit in the future. Those booger eaters are not a joke and are exploiting a situation that is not going away soon. The appeasement tactics of the politicians feeds their fire. We live in interesting times, I think I need a green laser.

mike r
First thing to do in the next riot is disable all the nearby cell towers and cut the neighborhood cable network connections.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
First thing to do in the next riot is disable all the nearby cell towers and cut the neighborhood cable network connections.

That would help but why hasn’t it been used?

Mine roams the earth to and fro and the suits like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros', House of Saud, Bill and Hill, Zero, Piglosi, Schumer, Ejp, la Roye, Sickermore, DHS, Gayghost, Northmam, SAC......work for him.
What I find interesting when talking with guys who are former SF or individuals who lent their talents to a 3 acronym organization.

They all see what is happening and decry this isn’t what they or any service member signed up for to protect the rights of Americans and uphold our Constitutional values.

They all see this as terrorist and subversion action designed to bring us down...Military leaders are hit and miss when it comes to their personal beliefs and convictions vs. promotions and career advancement within each administration.

😎
I honestly do not understand what the difference is between Antifa destroying cities/beating/killing people and lets say thousands of ISIS air dropped in doing the same.

Would the government and the people sit on their collectives asses if ISIS was doing this? Terrorists are terrorists, period. They need to be killed.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
I honestly do not understand what the difference is between Antifa destroying cities/beating/killing people and lets say thousands of ISIS air dropped in doing the same.

Would the government and the people sit on their collectives asses if ISIS was doing this? Terrorists are terrorists, period. They need to be killed.

And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper.

Not all your enemies are wearing business suits.

Just like all of an army isn't made up of generals, full bird colonels, and admirals.

The grunts are your enemy too.
Originally Posted by deltakid
Everything that they reported depended on the police not using "violence" to stop them. Maybe it is time to unleash hell. I am beginning to think that only the politicians and the rioters would object to responding like the Romans used to in order to quell violence. It would generate an underground, but I really wonder if there are enough to carry it through.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^they were only successful because the po-leece provided no real tactical or forceful defense & completely abdicated both their responsibility & their position.

A couple of willing souls with M-16's could have easily stopped the situation pretty cold & easily ended the "siege".

Pretty much everywhere, these ongoing riots & looting situations have been completely allowed because of po-leece not resisting with any amount of real in-kind or more, force.

JMHO

MM
Originally Posted by RemModel8

I see no difference...

Antifa is smart enough to stay within the parameters of cities under Liberal government control. Liberal Mayor’s control the appointed police chief, who follows liberal direction on policing.

Antifa steps into “County” territory under the jurisdiction of an elected Sheriff by the people. Antifa get’s fûcked up. But, not always!

😎

[quote=deltakid]Everything that they reported depended on the police not using "violence" to stop them. Maybe it is time to unleash hell. I am beginning to think that only the politicians and the rioters would object to responding like the Romans used to in order to quell violence. It would generate an underground, but I really wonder if there are enough to carry it through.[/quote

Don't we already have an underground that we're letting get away with all this destruction? Or do I misunderstand your message?
© 24hourcampfire