Home
Posted By: jpb Hitler Phones Joe Biden parody :-) - 06/20/20
Worth 2 minutes of your time...

... perhaps not for Biden fans. eek

John
laugh
Yeah, that one is going to leave a mark.....
This is not realistic...Biden thinks his phone is in his shoe like Maxwell Smart.
That’s funny
This offends me!
Parents came from the father land. I am a first generation German - American, or is it American - German, or...?

This is all so confusing.

Had at least one relative that was a Nazi and they were just misunderstood so this is really offensive.

Can I go loot somewhere now? Anyone near Ft Worth Cabela's willing to give me a hand cleaning them out? Could really use a new fishing rig.

OGNLM! (Old German Nazi Lives Matter)

Who's with me??
That's funny chit. Good way to kick off Monday morning.
Thanks
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Thanks

Or to quote Ozzy Osbourne, Joe Biden's newest speech writer

" what is really important. I mean really important is the cement Ava abba Loop when field grass hobbles through the next bramble-bush."
Hilarious..... Thanks for posting. The best humor is that which has an element of truth to it. That parody certainly does.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL

I need to watch that Hitler movie that is always featured in these parody videos. I've never seen it.
That there's some good stuff.
Originally Posted by Morewood
LOL

I need to watch that Hitler movie that is always featured in these parody videos. I've never seen it.

It's an excellent movie. Some real hard hitting scenes.
What’s the name of the movie? Downfall maybe?
Originally Posted by LBP
What’s the name of the movie? Downfall maybe?

Correct.

Here is a snippet:

The original movie is in German.

I watched a version with English subtitles and the acting was so good that after a while it was like hearing then speak English!

I suspect that there is a version dubbed to English, but I haven't seen one.

Here is an interesting article on the MANY "Hitler rants" LINK: the Hitler Rants Phenomenon

John
It was a good movie. And the 'Rants' that have come from it have been entertaining.
© 24hourcampfire