Home
During the rally he mentioned us standing up against the faction and it being bad for them.
They're leaving the arena now- - - - -I wonder what the ANTIFA body count will be by midnight?
I missed that. First Trump rally in forever and a thunderstorm in the desert hit and took TV out for a bit but PTL we got rain. Some drops as big as a quarter and real freaking hard too.

Put my camo cabelas gore-tex parka on, a cap, and hood over it and ran out to pull a big potted plant under the eaves. Had a big pellet hit me on top of my head and it hurt like heck.
I heard it very loud.
He definitely hinted at our strengths and the comments about Italian-Americans and the Columbus statue were pretty clear.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
During the rally he mentioned us standing up against the faction and it being bad for them.

Will Trump testify in court on our behalf when we are arrested and prosecuted by liberal governors/mayors/LEO/ judges for doing what he encourages?

No, he will not. Nor will he pardon us and make us whole after defending ourselves for years.

Be smart.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Will Trump testify in court on our behalf when we are arrested and prosecuted by liberal governors/mayors/LEO/ judges for doing what he encourages?

No, he will not. Nor will he pardon us and make us whole after defending ourselves for years.

Be smart.

Where are the "heroes"?

Well, let's see. The police chief stands down. The mayor and governor condone it. The state police are doing nothing. That sends the signal that if 500 patriots went in there to clean that rat nest out the authorities would be against them. So, I say the real problem is the leftist politicians letting it happen.

If you want to solve a problem, take out the root of the problem. The root of the problem is democrat politicians. If they were swinging from poles and more law abiding leaders were in their place, order would be allowed to be restored and the people behind it and doing it would be tracked down and held accountable. Until the liberal (communist) politicians go, it will continue.

It seems real clear what the people of Washington need to do.
As usual, you struggle to make a valid point.
Yard work awaits...
Fireball2, I love your posts. I cannot help but laugh at some of things for post. Awesome, thank you! Blue
As usual, you struggle to make a valid point.

You made it for me.
Originally Posted by deflave
He definitely hinted at our strengths and the comments about Italian-Americans and the Columbus statue were pretty clear.

Well, now that you mention it....Said they were great, too.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
© 24hourcampfire