Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Vice President Joe Biden apparently believes someone with a knife is unarmed. (Source: IPTV, YouTube)

Did Biden Really Say That?
Anyone who has ever taken a defensive firearms course will pick up on Biden’s latest gaffe made during a speech in Philadelphia on June 2nd.

The former vice president was talking about police training when he stated, “Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person comin’ at ’em with a knife or something to shoot ’em in the leg instead of the heart is a very different thing.”

Yeah, he really said that. We listened to the video (linked from Twitter below).

Maybe Biden needs a long chat with retired Salt Lake Police Lt. Dennis Tueller. Yeah, that Dennis Tueller — the fellow whose forward thinking resulted in what is generically called the “21-foot principle” relating to proximity of a suspect armed with a weapon other than a firearm, such as a knife or blunt instrument.

Biden apparently doesn’t think a knife-versus-gun situation can result in the good guy being fatally stabbed.

Back in 2013, Biden infamously stated for home defense against burglars or other criminals, the intended victim only needs a double-barrel shotgun. He claimed to have advised his wife to “walk out on the balcony…and fire two blasts outside the house.”

As US News noted at the time, capping off rounds into the air is illegal, especially in Biden’s home state of Delaware.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1267500214815985665?s=20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...gun-advice-could-land-jill-biden-in-jail
The 'ole shoot'em in the leg argument. I'm sure the trial lawyers will make a lot of money suing for pain and suffering, and it will be called an excessive use of force. Goal posts moved and carry on per usual.
Ok sure. So.... if a man holding a knife was to approach Biden his security detail would allow him to pass. Since .... he is unarmed and could do no harm. Ah... yeah right.
Biden lives in “Hollywood “ land and has had armed security for decades. Be a good politician , Joe, and form a committee.
If one is threatening me with a full 12 oz Pepsi can, I consider him armed.
Biden is the best and brightest of the democrats.

Let that sink in.
Just train cops to shoot the weapon out of their hand.
Hopalong does it every Saturday Morning.
Styrofoam brain Joe....

"Never mind grampy kids"...

"Lets leave sundowner memory care nursing home dear, we been here long enough today and it's confusing to the kids".

" Yaaaa, lets call it a visit, in 10 minutes he will forget we was here anyways".
What a cuck Biden is
Lots of people killed by knives every year!
I know some police officers that would like to inform that stupid puppet that he's sadly mistaken. Maybe not Joe himself, but the puppet masters that feed him his lines. He only says what they tell him to say. What a disgusting P.O.S..
Police officers carry accessible firearms on their belt. It is necessary that the firearm be easily deployed. Therefore any assailant physically attacking an officer is armed. Especially a strong assailant.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Especially a strong assailant.

There are numerous instances of LEO being killed by fists, kicks or other trauma during a physical altercation.
If they had shot one of those riot guns off the back porch, he would have taken them seriously.
Originally Posted by Lennie
Vice President Joe Biden apparently believes someone with a knife is unarmed.

Joe can sniff trouble from 22 feet away...
Uncle Badtouch doesn't really consider much, theses days.
Biden is a complete & utter foolish idiot...................can't remember many politician's stepping on their dicks as often & as hard as him.

MM
Amen.......... That's why I can't believe the DNC is running this idiot. I still think they have someone / something else up their sleeve.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Amen.......... That's why I can't believe the DNC is running this idiot. I still think they have someone / something else up their sleeve.

They are planning on Biden's Vice President nominee, a woman, becoming President within a very short time after Biden is elected.

L.W.
The total lack of mental capacity of Biden is becoming as evident as the noon-day sun at Death Valley...
And this stupid sumbich has been in DC for what? 50 years?
He's been brain dead for a while now.......he just hasn't stopped breathing ! !
It is hard for me to believe the Democrats will run Biden. They are evil, not stupid. If they do run him they must have some reason to believe that he can beat Trump and that will allow them to slide a radical or stupid black (Abrams) VP into the presidency.
"Woe unto those who call evil good & good evil."
Isaiah 5:20

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak of it."
George Orwell

Biden is a stupid untoward fool.
Originally Posted by 1minute
If one is threatening me with a full 12 oz Pepsi can, I consider him armed.

At age 77 if I actually feel threatened by someone and they come towards me I will considered them armed.
© 24hourcampfire