Home
I got news for everybody:

He's lying about that too.
Maybe he's lying now, and was telling the truth then.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Maybe he wouldn't know an ass hole from an elbow.
I think the funny part about masks is I can still get into places with the bandana I’ve had hanging outta my back pocket for the past three weeks wiping everything (except my ass, and the dog’s ass) with, wraped around my less than attractive mug. WTF????

But by gawd, I’m being safe!!!!
Fauci is a friend of Hillary, and the Cuomo family.

What else do you need to know???
Fauci has a history of lying to get himself and his buddies more budget and power. He lied about AIDS, he lied about Kung Flu. He is a sociopath and in a just society, he would be given a short drop.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Maybe he wouldn't know an ass hole from an elbow.

Same goes for Suckhimore.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That's all Sickermore, Gayghost, djs, Ejp and la Roy needed to know.
What a surprise.
Fouci lies about it all.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Absolutely nothing....
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I think the funny part about masks is I can still get into places with the bandana I’ve had hanging outta my back pocket for the past three weeks wiping everything (except my ass, and the dog’s ass) with, wraped around my less than attractive mug. WTF????

A mask won't stop you from getting it. A virus can go right through all but specialized masks. What it does is stop water droplets from your sneezing and coughing spreading to others. A bandana works about as well as any mask for that.

Hannity mentioned this several days ago and got by most of us.

But, what are we arguing now, we need masks? LOL
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

A mask won't stop you from getting it. A virus can go right through all but specialized masks. What it does is stop water droplets from your sneezing and coughing spreading to others. A bandana works about as well as any mask for that.

Well, thank God I’m not sneezing or coughing.

( yeah, I’m fully aware of the masks abilities and such as I generally employ one in my weekly dressing changes on the wifes heart pump power cord. Lots of evil bacteria out there lurking about👍)
I’ve always thought he was a weasel from the beginning.
What's he been doing since 1984? What other lies?
I long ago got tired of the sawed off little lying POS weasel being front and center in the WH daily briefing. He needs to STFU and go back to his laboratory, everything he ever said turned out to be a SWAG !
There's been a grand mask experiment going on for years if not decades. Koreans have a national fetish for masks during cold and flu season. So do Koreans still get colds and flu? How come the government geniuses did''t tell us before if masks were the cure for the common cold? A simple ten cent to make disposable mask selling for $3 - $4 a piece could have saved us from seasonal misery.

Smell test - common cotton cloth has a fairly open weave. Viruses are very small. Will a chicken wire screen keep mosquitoes out of your house? Maybe a few will hit the wire and bounce off so I guess you could proclaim it's better than nothing in the sales literature, Maybe Swifty will announce on TV that he made a virus proof mask out of chicken wire and Flex Seal. Or maybe not, tough finding repeat customers.

And Fauci remains very impressed with himself.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Viruses are very small.

Think 100 virus cells on a cross section of a human hair small.
"What it does is stop water droplets from your sneezing and coughing spreading to others."

No they don't. The N95 rating on a mask means it can filter up to as much as 95% of vapors but that's only when you inhale because a vacuum is created and the mask fits tight against your face. When you exhale, sneeze or cough the vapors will escape around the edges of the mask or in the case of the N95 masks that I have through a valve that opens when you exhale. The COVID-19 researcher from the Mayo Clinic was on Fox news a couple of days ago talking about the progress they are making and was asked if there was any research that proved wearing a face mask (not a surgical mask) will prevent a person from getting infected from a virus. He was honest and said there wasn't any research that proved that but they still felt it was a good idea to wear a mask. I'm sure he was instructed to say that.
© 24hourcampfire