Home
I would love to hear what Pat Tillman and his Family would have to say about this. Favre needs stfu.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bret...ll-be-recognized-a-hero-like-pat-tillman

Will Colin Kaepernick return to NFL?
Brett Favre puts Colin Kaepernick on a high pedestal.

The Hall of Fame quarterback said Kaepernick will receive “hero status” because he was willing to sacrifice his NFL career to protest racial inequality and social injustice. Favre compared him to the late Pat Tillman – the former Arizona Cardinals safety who left his football career to join the Army after Sept. 11.

“I can only think of right off the top of my head, Pat Tillman is another guy that did something similar,” Favre told TMZ Sports. “And, we regard him as a hero. So, I’d assume that hero status will be stamped with Kaepernick as well.”
Tillman, who was killed in Afghanistan in 2004 by friendly fire, played four seasons in the league after being a seventh-round pick in the 1998 NFL Draft. He then decided to give up his NFL career to fight for the United States.
Dude was one of the best at slingin a football but he is either an idiot or a suck up or both.
As far a I am concerned, he just slapped the face of everyone who ever served.
still thinks he's relevant....
Hits to the head are showing.
Krapernick is a piece of garbage. And I don't care how many times they deny it, it's about the flag and the anthem. They know it but don't have the balls to admit it.
The bottom line is IIRC that Kapernick isn’t actually that good, so he traded an unspectacular NFL career ultimately for a huge if short lived ad campaign by Nike.

Favre’s comment is just bizarre.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Prolly caught the White guilt virus like so many others.
Brett Farve....

JFC....

Wasnt he just recently involved in some charity money bullschitt also......

Now he is kissing boo azz also........
The bottom line is IIRC that Kapernick isn’t actually that good, so he traded an unspectacular NFL career ultimately for a huge if short lived ad campaign by Nike.

As said above, too many shots to his head over the years.

L.W.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Prolly caught the White guilt virus like so many others.

Either that or someone offered him a sweet endorsement deal in exchange for his comments.
He was a mediocre quarterback set to go nowhere and end up a backup QB fluffing the 1st string on the sidelines.

As far as being like Tillman he has my vote to go find some friendly gunfire and I doubt he would have to go any further than CHAZ to find it 😁
Favre still thinks he is relevant, like he relishes that picture of his junk.

A rabid Packer fan even.

Interceptions,when it counted.
I can only think of right off the top of my head, Pat Tillman is another guy that did something similar,” Favre told TMZ Sports.

Where did thst such random link come from?
What a total POS, but pretty typical behavior for a pro narcissist, er, athlete
There's a reason folks flock to Favre to get his take on things - and it's because Brett couldn't pour pi$$ out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel.

Looks like TMZ got what they wanted. wink
One guy gave up his NFL career and dies for the flag in an Afghanistan combat zone. The other was a guy with a fading career, who in an attempt to be relevant, pissed on the flag that Tillman died for. They're practically twins.
That has to be about the stupidest & the most distorted analogy I think I've ever heard.

Never been a really big Farve fan anyway, but if he's making out Kaper-schitt to be a hero, then he can go schitt in his hat & pull it down over his ears, & fu^ck off.

MM
Being a lifelong Packer fan, I was also a Favre fan................but, he's either trying to get a job somewhere like ESPN, or else he's just completely gone off his rocker.
Of course I admired Favre when he was a champion QB for the Packers.
His last two years, he quit one day, then he "came back" two days later, then a month later he retired, then he left to play for another team, he had obviously gone a little nutty, seemed like he was running on estrogen and not testosterone.

With these comments today, obviously the man is insane. Sad to see.
There is not a single one of them that are man enough to wear Tillman's Jock. NONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaepernick is nothing more than a disgrace to his parents. What a f'ing bunghole. He is another black dude we just can't seem to get away from. Neither of them are worth a chit. RIP Pat. We will never forget your sacrifice as long as I live.

Jim
Pain pills done ate up his brain.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
One guy gave up his NFL career and dies for the flag in an Afghanistan combat zone. The other was a guy with a fading career, who in an attempt to be relevant, pissed on the flag that Tillman died for. They're practically twins.

In falsetto- NAILED IT
Brett sure lost some points on this. Maybe he should go back to pills and taking wiener pics
These athletes are letting their ego get in the way rational thought. Football, basketball, baseball, and a host of other sports are not comparable to risking your life for our country. Every time one of these guys opens their mouth, it makes me regret wasting my time watching them compete. Thousands upon thousands have given their lives for this country. How many pro athletes have died for it? Their may be others but Pat Tillman is the only recent one I can think of.

Hero worship of pro athletes is misplaced.
Kaepernick is on the same level as the rioters and looters. He just doesn't have the balls to play with them. He doesn't belong in the NFL and never did. But he was able to take them down, and I hope they can't get up. Bunch of over paid hoods and criminals.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Kaepernick is on the same level as the rioters and looters. He just doesn't have the balls to play with them. He doesn't belong in the NFL and never did. But he was able to take them down, and I hope they can't get up. Bunch of over paid hoods and criminals.

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim
CTE
His career was ending because he was a headcase. This chit was a desperate fight for relevance.
White guilt is more powerful (tho likely linked) than TDS in causing folks to give up use of perfectly good brain cells.... to say nothing of decency class and decorum.
Farve loves attention
In both cases, stupid and hollow is as stupid and hollow does.
Deflave will be here shortly to tell us Tillman signed on for duty, knew the risks, and is no hero.

Ignore that prick....

To compare Kaepernick to Tillman isn't even an apples to apples comparison. Tillman left a budding career that had millions of dollars in potential, to pay the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

What Kaepernick did was accidentally tap dance on his weenie and ruin his career. Zero comparison.

Favre should just keep his trap shut.
It is a disgrace to even mention Kaepernick in the same breath as Tillman.
favre has come out as a 100%
pure moron,,finally!!
Originally Posted by RJY66
... he is either an idiot or a suck up or both.

He's both. My BIL coached football with him, there's a reason he ain't building rockets.
No one ever thought that Favre had a valid opinion on anything other than throwing a football. Not sure why anyone would think that changed.
I wonder if his comments came with a texted pic of his Johnson?

D bag low life

F that looser

https://deadspin.com/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger-upda-5658206

For about a two year period Kapernick was looking like the next great quarterback. What happened? I have no clue, but as fast as he ascended, he descended to riding the pine shepherding the clipboard. Then the kneeling started and he sunk even further.

Could it be the radical NY Muslim DJ he was sleeping with polluted his mind? She was quite a leftwing radical.

Anyways he did it to himself. Poor mulatto boy adopted by rich white parents. He was so disadvantaged in his life, he now lives to protest.

After all this time there is no way he can get back to being an impact starter, or backup. Maybe he could physically, but I dont think he can get his mind back in shape.
Originally Posted by RJY66
Dude was one of the best at slingin a football but he is either an idiot or a suck up or both.

He was stupid...couldn't read defenses.
How could you compare a hero with Kaperduck?

What NFL career??
What a dumb fucqk.
I would have expected better from Favre! Go pound some sand, dude!
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Hits to the head are showing.
Quite evident when he gave the finger to Green Bay and went to the Queens... He's dead to me..
The NFL died with "Da Bears" but back then players new enough to STFUP, now it seems to be the "Thing" to keep yourself relevant by saying outlandish sh~t to the press , Farve has spent his life time saying stupid things about dumber people, this is just his Drunk Joe Namath moment .
The NFL died for me about 8 years ago. This crap is just more of their left wing, Hollywood style, activism B.S., brought to you by an immense political action company known as NFL Drama Theater. It's now America's number one soap opera.
What happened to Favre's acting career? His 3 lines in the movie There's something about Mary were expertly delivered, and worth of an academy award for Best performance by a washed up athlete.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
What happened to Favre's acting career? His 3 lines in the movie There's something about Mary were expertly delivered, and worth of an academy award for Best performance by a washed up athlete.

Does radio spots for Farm Bureau insurance now.
Holds the NFL record for not being able to distinguish an offensive player from a defensive player.
Not distinguishing the difference on something like this should come as no surprise to anyone. smile
Tillman is a man of demonstrated honor and sacrifice, who is worthy of great respect.

Kapernick is a spoiled brat with a chip on his shoulder.

Favre is clearly braindead.
Used to like Farve.........
Originally Posted by centershot
Used to like Farve.........

Me too, but this is pretty hard to stomach, even for a longtime fan.
saw he now denies saying it..
© 24hourcampfire