Home
Skinny 39yo, brung a skateboard as weapon, looked to be wielding a blade, mask, black attire..

The news outlets are reporting "scant evidence" of Antifa involvement crazy

https://www.abqjournal.com/1467181/suspect-in-protest-shooting-faces-additional-charges.html

So, we are to believe he was a 39yo masked skateboarder who just happens to feel especially strongly about what some mean Spanish guy did to some Indians 400 years ago and who just coincidentally performed an Antifa-style assault, almost like he had trained for it.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1467181/suspect-in-protest-shooting-faces-additional-charges.html

In critical condition with multiple torso hits, they ain't announced where he lives yet, that could be telling.
Williams family attorney says he was defending his friends from the guy with a gun using his skateboard

I don't know how these people keep a straight face saying the horseshit they try to push as the truth.
It bears following whether he is charged for attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon if he recovers. Won't be surprised if he isn't, but it's worth noting who is responsible for making the decision.
"...In critical condition with multiple torso hits..."

Poor thing, I hope he doesn't die a slow and painful death.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
"...In critical condition with multiple torso hits..."

Poor thing, I hope he doesn't die a slow and painful death.

Yeah, that would be tragic.
Let me guess who's gonna pay for this 39 year old protesters medical bills.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Let me guess who's gonna pay for this 39 year old protesters medical bills.

Soros?
He should get a pillow.
So the 30 something shooter, who was also physically assaulting the females, feels just as strongly in support of the Spaniard?
Birdy, can't read the article without subscribing, but the banner I can see behind the subscription message appears to say something about charges being dropped perhaps?
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I hope he doesn't die a slow and painful death.

It would be just terrible if he got septic from all that gut bacteria leaking into his abdomen. I hear there aren't very many antibiotics that are effective against that kind of infection.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
So the 30 something shooter, who was also physically assaulting the females, feels just as strongly in support of the Spaniard?

#cumguzzler
#wipeyerchin

1.Beating someone with a large skateboard could be lethal.
2. The shooter the skateboarder attacked was not a physical threat to anyone and was trying to flee until he puled his gun to defend his life.
3. If you still do not understand Flave will have a sock puppet show at 6:00 PM for you
He, the shooter, should have had his gun drawn at all times. Just ask Sitka Deer.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

#cumguzzler
#wipeyerchin

#dumbasanemptybeercan
39 riding a skateboard, says alot

Perhaps he felt strongly about not erasing history, or perhaps he was against vandalism, or those who seek to use vandalism and rioting as a political tool.

At least one of those women physically obstructed and laid a hand on him first, dunno about the other.
I love to watch that video. Black masked little puke joins the fray and gets smoked. Pop pop pop pop. It's fun to watch.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of those videos very soon.
WTF is with posting links that have pay walls? Seems like a waste of time.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
He, the shooter, should have had his gun drawn at all times. Just ask Sitka Deer.

With, or without a stock?
Originally Posted by Hammer2506

Old enough to know better.
Originally Posted by RJL53

Sorry, loaded fine for me, still does, here's another...

https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-new...s-on-protest-apdrsquos-response/5762130/

...and here's the relevant text from the first link I posted....

Albuquerque police arrested 31-year-old Baca on Monday night after, they say, he shot Scott Williams, 39, during a fight at a demonstration to remove the statue of Oñate, a controversial conquistador, from the Albuquerque Museum grounds.

Art Student, activist, dunno what he's been doing over the previous twenty years, just happens to show up dressed and acting Antifa.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Skinny 39yo, brung a skateboard as weapon, looked to be wielding a blade, mask, black attire..

So, we are to believe he was a 39yo masked skateboarder who just happens to feel especially strongly about what some mean Spanish guy did to some Indians 400 years ago and who just coincidentally performed an Antifa-style assault, almost like he had trained for it.

In critical condition with multiple torso hits, they ain't announced where he lives yet, that could be telling.

It's a shame he didn't get shot in the digk.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Birdy, can't read the article without subscribing, but the banner I can see behind the subscription message appears to say something about charges being dropped perhaps?

I do believe he was NOT charged for the shooting. Not sure if they are still trying to stick him with something else though.
Shooter's name = Baca.

Pretty old Spanish name around that area, no?

You can sure spread "idiot" everywhere! Freaking clueless moron!

Why don't cops shoot EVERY time they draw?
Originally Posted by RJL53

Sorry, loaded fine for me, still does, here's another...

https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-new...s-on-protest-apdrsquos-response/5762130/

...and here's the relevant text from the first link I posted....

Albuquerque police arrested 31-year-old Baca on Monday night after, they say, he shot Scott Williams, 39, during a fight at a demonstration to remove the statue of Oñate, a controversial conquistador, from the Albuquerque Museum grounds.

Art Student, activist, dunno what he's been doing over the previous twenty years, just happens to show up dressed and acting Antifa.

How hard is a simple cut and paste of the whole thing???
to paraphrase jeff foxworthy, if you find yourself still riding a skateboard at 39 and somebody isn't paying you big money to do it, you might be a dipshit.
How hard is a simple cut and paste of the whole thing???

Not very, a lot of stuff going on here, including the DA saying "improper police investigation" is why they dropped the shooting charge. Horse $hit, they dropped the shooting charge because of what is plainly visible on camera. Added other charges tho.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Due to concerns with the Albuquerque Police Department’s handling of the investigation, prosecutors have dropped the most serious charge – and added others – against the man accused of shooting and critically injuring a man protesting for the removal of a Juan de Oñate statue Monday.

Second Judicial District Attorney Raúl Torrez also requested that the investigation into suspect Steven Ray Baca be handed over to State Police. And he stressed that Baca could still be charged in the shooting, depending on the investigation.

“Frankly, we have been put in a situation too many times in this community where investigations are rushed, investigations are incomplete and there is an expectation that quick decisions are made,” Torrez told a news conference Wednesday. “As … prosecutors who have to uphold an oath to be objective and impartial, we can’t do that. We have to get it right.”

Gilbert Gallegos, an APD spokesman, said APD officials “fully support” the independent investigation.

“The District Attorney’s Office was aware of, and signed the preliminary police report that was drafted before all video evidence and witness interviews were conducted,” he wrote in a statement. “We’ve agreed from the beginning that report is just preliminary and therefore incomplete and that supplemental material will include facts regarding other actions taken that instigated violence.”

Albuquerque police arrested 31-year-old Baca on Monday night after, they say, he shot Scott Williams, 39, during a fight at a demonstration to remove the statue of Oñate, a controversial conquistador, from the Albuquerque Museum grounds. The city removed the statue Tuesday due to safety concerns.

At the heart of the investigation is whether Baca instigated the fight or acted in self-defense.

For now, Baca is charged with aggravated battery, a felony, and two petty misdemeanor counts of battery against three unknown protesters because, prosecutors say, video shows him shoving them or throwing them to the ground before the shooting. He is also charged with unlawful carrying of a deadly weapon without a concealed carry permit, a misdemeanor.

The DA has filed a motion for him to be held in jail pending trial.

Baca’s attorney, Jason Bowles, applauded the decision not to charge his client in the shooting, saying he believes “the totality of the facts show that this case involves Mr. Baca’s right and exercise of self-defense.”

“The video of this incident shows Mr. Baca being chased and struck with a skateboard by one assailant, being pursued while he was backing up, shouts in the crowd to ‘kill him,’ being tackled and struck, and then being confronted with another assailant wielding a knife in a menacing manner towards him,” Bowles wrote in a statement. “With multiple assailants attacking him with weapons, Mr. Baca at that point had no choice but to defend himself using force.”

However, the attorney representing Scott Williams and his family said video she’s seen, and shared with the Journal, shows Williams was defending his friends from Baca.

“Baca had a gun out before Scott picked up his skateboard to defend his friends,” attorney Laura Schauer Ives said. “All of this happened immediately after Baca had thrown a woman down and Scott was turning away and running away when he was shot four times.”

Concerns voiced

In a letter to Police Chief Michael Geier on Tuesday, Torrez voiced his concerns with the way APD handled the dynamic and volatile situation after the shooting at the protest and how those methods could compromise the investigation.

Specifically, Torrez pointed out that undercover officers who were at the protest and referenced in the complaint would now have to serve as witnesses and would “complicate our presentation” of the case if APD was the investigating agency.

Also, he said, APD’s response to the crowd, with riot police and nonlethal munitions, may have “adversely impacted” the ability to collect evidence and lead to essential witnesses being reluctant to come forward.

“My primary concern is the reluctance of members of the public to cooperate with law enforcement after the confrontation that was had with police,” he said.

Torrez said the concerns are “amplified” by the original complaint as it “seems to omit” the fact that Baca assaulted a woman in the crowd, which could negate any self-defense claim by Baca.

“We believe that this is fundamentally an incomplete police investigation,” Torrez said during the news conference.

In a subsequent letter to Geier, Torrez asked APD to turn over all officer information, lapel videos, 911 calls, written reports and collected evidence.

He said much of the key evidence – knives and “a number of weapons” left at the scene – was collected, but it is unclear where they came from or whom they belonged to. Aside from that, he said, APD tactics used for crowd control “made it impossible” for key witnesses to give statements.

“There’s just a lot of confusion right now, so those questions need to be answered before we move forward with a charge,” he said.

But, Torrez said, some answers may never come.

“In a dynamic crime scene situation like that, once the scene is disturbed and witnesses are gone, sometimes you can’t get it back,” he said.

City Councilors Pat Davis and Isaac Benton have also criticized the police response to the protest and shooting and asked for a full review of officers’ actions. The Civilian Police Oversight Agency is investigating, and the department is doing its own self-assessment.

In the initial criminal complaint charging Baca with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, the detective wrote that the crowd “appeared to maliciously pursue” him and that Williams had struck Baca with a skateboard. It made no mention of videos that showed Baca violently throwing a woman to the ground, leading the protesters to turn on him.

Torrez said that under state law, if you are the “first aggressor” you cannot raise a self-defense claim but added that the law is not “absolute” and that “the conduct of other individuals” will be considered.

“I know there are a lot of rumors swirling around on social media. There are a lot of people who have jumped to conclusions. We are not going to do that,” he said. “We are going to take the time to do this the right way.”

Torrez acknowledged that those rumors involved whether Williams had a knife, but he said there was no evidence at this point that he did.

By contrast, the amended charging document prosecutors filed Wednesday focuses on Baca’s actions against three protesters before the shooting. Torrez said the charges stem from videos showing Baca allegedly assaulting three unidentified women.

“Steven Ray Baca forcibly and, in a rude, insolent, or angry manner, pushed ‘Jane Doe 2’ and ‘Jane Does 3,'” a deputy district attorney wrote in the court documents. “‘Jane Doe 1,’ with her back turned to Steven Ray Baca, moved to prevent Steven Ray Baca from pushing past her. When ‘Jane Doe 1’ was in an apparent defenseless position with her arms out and her back turned, Steven Ray Baca grabbed her shoulder and body slammed her into a concrete sidewalk where she hit her head.”

The DA is asking for a judge to hold Baca until trial. In a motion filed in 2nd Judicial District Court, prosecutors say that regardless of the results of the investigation into the shooting, Baca’s conduct at the protest instigated “multiple episodes of violence in the midst of a charged and volatile atmosphere.”“The nature and circumstances of the offense show that defendant armed himself in advance, instigated a physical confrontation with several people, violently threw a defenseless woman to the ground, and ultimately discharged a firearm that he carried unlawfully multiple times at close range,” prosecutors wrote in the motion.

In a statement, attorney Bowles denied that his client is dangerous and called for the District Court to quickly review the matter and release him. He said Baca is not a member of the New Mexico Civil Guard, an armed civilian group that was also at the protest.

A hearing will be held next week to determine whether Baca should be held in jail.

“We also vehemently oppose Mr. Baca’s continued detention on what amounts to essentially misdemeanor assault charges, upon ‘Jane Does’ who apparently haven’t even been identified,” Bowles wrote. “Mr. Baca has no criminal history. Mr. Baca is a caring and kind individual. He is active in his community and with his family.”

As a New Mexico native who traces his ancestry “back several hundred years,” Torrez said, he understands the competing passion and tension over Oñate. He said he understands that people are entrenched in their own views on the incident.

“I recognize that people in this community and this country are on edge right now and they are deeply divided over a number of very important issues. … It seems that a great deal of the perspective of what happened at that moment in time is driven by folks’ ideological perspective,” Torrez said. “Our task is to follow the evidence, and our task is to follow sound testimony and physical evidence, wherever it may lead.”
Baca did a heck of a body slam on that woman. He's in serious trouble for not de-escalating when he should have, instead letting it crank up. The shootee is a known leftivist so that makes it even more stupid.

Perhaps he felt strongly about not erasing history, or perhaps he was against vandalism, or those who seek to use vandalism and rioting as a political tool.

At least one of those women physically obstructed and laid a hand on him first, dunno about the other.

So did the female he dropped on the ground vandalize anything?? Looked like she was standing there with her arms out?

Hash tags are so fugging gay.... [bleep] using hash tags in support of women beaters... lol, speechless, big ole burly conservatives here in this digital circle jerk hahahahaha
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

You can sure spread "idiot" everywhere! Freaking clueless moron!

Why don't cops shoot EVERY time they draw?

You tell me, you're the expert at everything.

I'll tell you what, you go through Costco with your pistol drawn, at the ready and then have a cop do the same and tell me if anything different happens.

I hope you aren't the bright one in your family.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Dunno if he was ridin it.

But took it along to be used as a weapon, that isn't usually recognized as a weapon.
Sitka deer uses one at the local grocery store.

So did the female he dropped on the ground vandalize anything?? Looked like she was standing there with her arms out?

Hash tags are so fugging gay.... [bleep] using hash tags in support of women beaters... lol, speechless, big ole burly conservatives here in this digital circle jerk hahahahaha

I wouldn't have thrown that woman down myself I don't think, a number here have voiced the same opinion. I was speaking in terms of what constitutes what. She physically impeded his path, does that constitute starting the altercation? I suspect legally it might. Likewise, she was clearly on the scene aiding and abetting an act of vandalism.

Significant to they were on the grounds of an actual museum, trying to erase history, by unlawful means.
The thing not mentioned is -- statues usually come down AFTER the government falls, not before. Gonna get even more interesting.

Locally here, it's pretty conservative. So after Washington was torn down, some of the angrier conservatives here put together a spontaneous rally at the Vets memorial accompanied by massive hornblowing along Main Street and utterly no Communists.

I wouldn't have thrown that woman down myself I don't think, a number here have voiced the same opinion. I was speaking in terms of what constitutes what. She physically impeded his path, does that constitute starting the altercation? I suspect legally it might. Likewise, she was clearly on the scene aiding and abetting an act of vandalism.

Significant to they were on the grounds of an actual museum, trying to erase history, by unlawful means.

Sure...

Aiding and abetting an act of vandalism lol...

And here comes Baca to save the day, brandishing an illegal weapon, as well physically assaulting only females...

Hes going to prison, rightfully so. Hes just as dumb and guilty as his “opposition”.

I would like to know where you got that story? I really would. You know the "shooter" is the Sheriff's son right? In your infinite leftard wisdom of believing anything some leftist rag tells you have you ever considered pulling your head out of our fatass before you speak? That would include investigating the source of the Sbullshit you are spewing. In fact you are so dumb that you should consider getting your balls cut off so you don't ruin the gene pool any further.

Sure...

Aiding and abetting an act of vandalism lol...

And here comes Baca to save the day, brandishing an illegal weapon, as well physically assaulting only females...

Hes going to prison, rightfully so. Hes just as dumb and guilty as his “opposition”.

Well you braindead fughtard, the weapon was not illegal. Open carry is legal in New Mexico. It is unlikely he will go to prison. As for assaulting females oddly they are nowhere to be found to get statements from. It is abjectidiots like yourself that piss me off.
Lol... yeah, i need to read huh... hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon lol... so if the weapon was legal, why was he charged for it hahahaha oh yeah, because it was illegal!!

And if he wasnt there in support of the statue, wtf was he there for dingledorf? Hahahahaha fugging brainiac hahahahahahaha

PS - his dad used to work for Bernalillo County Sheriff Dept... he isnt “the” sheriff! As well, you know an undercover officer witnessed the whole thing and is the one who gave all the statements to charge him? Another #fugging24/7rightwingnutjobfaggotcirclejerkcocksucker

LMAO
Shooter's name = Baca.

Yep, The Baca's were given land by the king of Spain, Baca land grant, new mexico. 20 years later the american/mexican war put that land under USA territory, then later the US traded or reconfigured the grant into 5 grants including 2 in Az. I've hunted elk along the border of the 'Baca' in NM E of Cuba a couple times.

It always makes me laugh when mexicans claim they are indigenous to the US southwest and want it back, only ones here were the navajo, apache, pima, yavapi, trappers/traders like a relative of mine... and the Bacas'. Mexicans in Mexico were afraid to come here cause the Apaches would kill them.

Kent
Where's the video that shows the woman getting slammed?
I hadn't seen the video of him giving the skags their comeuppance. Good for him.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Dunno if he was ridin it.

But took it along to be used as a weapon, that isn't usually recognized as a weapon.

I have yet to see video of him riding it.
Lol... yeah, i need to read huh... hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon lol... so if the weapon was legal, why was he charged for it hahahaha oh yeah, because it was illegal!!

And if he wasnt there in support of the statue, wtf was he there for dingledorf? Hahahahaha fugging brainiac hahahahahahaha

PS - his dad used to work for Bernalillo County Sheriff Dept... he isnt “the” sheriff! As well, you know an undercover officer witnessed the whole thing and is the one who gave all the statements to charge him? Another #fugging24/7rightwingnutjobfaggotcirclejerkcocksucker

LMAO

Unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm is a petty misdemeanor that is punishable by up to 6 months in a county jail and/or a fine of up to $500.

Kent
Released him from jail today .............No bail !!!!!!! Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground.
Undercover cops were on-site and would have to be witnesses liberal DA didn't want to even touch the case so score one for the good guys.
They called it self defense since he was being beaten with a 4' long skateboard. Only charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Where's the video that shows the woman getting slammed?

Not woman, women...at least three different women. The video was posted on another thread.
The video I saw shows the Communist pick the skateboard up off of the ground and start beating the man over the head with it while he was being held by two other Communists.
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm is a petty misdemeanor that is punishable by up to 6 months in a county jail and/or a fine of up to $500.

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

I'll bet he jaywalks too.
Originally Posted by xtriangle
... Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground....

Wonder how many outstanding warrants she had?
Why you slobbering on yourself? Do you have proof he was carrying concealed without a permit besides a news clip? Nothings going to happen to him on that charge.. civil disobedience, big deal.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

You are another retard that is against the 2nd Amendment too. Typical of crack babies.
Released him from jail today .............No bail !!!!!!! Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground.
Undercover cops were on-site and would have to be witnesses liberal DA didn't want to even touch the case so score one for the good guys.
They called it self defense since he was being beaten with a 4' long skateboard. Only charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.

Interesting, because the local news says hes still facing trial for numerous charges but was released but must report for pretrial services as the judge says he is a danger to society. It also says the DA is against him being released lmao...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ab...an-tied-to-shooting-in-old-town.html/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ko...be-released-ahead-of-trial--5767832.html

More regurgitated news from you? Hahaha... uugghh... dudes going to prison. Score one for the good guys, the Americans who believe in values.

Interesting, because the local news says hes still facing trial for numerous charges but was released but must report for pretrial services as the judge says he is a danger to society. It also says the DA is against him being released lmao...

More regurgitated news from you? Hahaha... uugghh... dudes going to prison. Score one for the good guys, the Americans who believe in values.

Wait, reading the second google, since I won't pay for the first... what happened to the weapons charge?

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

You are another retard that is against the 2nd Amendment too. Typical of crack babies.

Yup thats its...

Or i was upset a jackass was waving his gun in peoples faces at a protest... then beating on chicks... then using said firearm.... all on video, making law abiding gun owners look worse, making our fight even harder. I know its hard for you first grade “edumacated”, single wide dwelling scholars to grasp this sort of a concept.... but....

Or you could say hoorah, the fat jackass was beating on them bitches showing them who’s boss! Yeehaw!
Originally Posted by krp

Wait, reading the second google, since I won't pay for the first... what happened to the weapons charge?

Kent

Lol, good try... its still there chucklehead.
Where? anyway he walks.

Kent
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
... Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground....

Didn't want to be identified as onea the people tearin down the statue.

Or as ejp would say, statute.
It's coming.
lmao... I carry everyday and will be damned if i pay a fee to do it.
We have constitutional carry here, no permit required.

Kent
I personally wouldn't have been there avoidance is a good idea. But looks like Mr.Baca can shoot some.
So the politicians are upset with the police for dong their job because it scared off potential complainants against these guy who went in and did the police’s job while they were likely (if other jurisdictions’ actions of late are any indication) being held back by those same politicians.

Check.

Sounds like the shooter & police have put politicians in a bad spot showing them to be nefariously engaged with ANTIFA and now they’re playing CYA?

Coming to a town near you...

Well retard how else do you think they were going to keep the riots from going ballistic? That charge will be dropped and even if not it is just a misdemeanor. Watch the video and you will see why he will not face time, why should he anyway? The undercover officer angle? If you can prove it give us a link. Here is mine;

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/steven-ray-baca/

PS - his dad used to work for Bernalillo County Sheriff Dept... he isnt “the” sheriff!

Ok not the sheriff but a sheriff's deputy, is that the difference your panties are wadded up about?

As well, you know an undercover officer witnessed the whole thing and is the one who gave all the statements to charge him? Another #fugging24/7rightwingnutjobfaggotcirclejerkcocksucker

Good a witness, he committed no real crime, the guy deserved to be shot.

LMAO

LMAO tard, read this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewMexico/comments/hb2l3l/shooring_charge_dropped_against_steven_baca/

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...d-shooter-of-new-mexico-statue-protester

Shouldn't you be under a table about now?
So none of the women have come forward?

Perhaps they have connections they do not want reveled.

He's likely a Lt or Capt in the Antifa order of battle.
Originally Posted by krp
Shooter's name = Baca.

Yep, The Baca's were given land by the king of Spain, Baca land grant, new mexico. 20 years later the american/mexican war put that land under USA territory, then later the US traded or reconfigured the grant into 5 grants including 2 in Az. I've hunted elk along the border of the 'Baca' in NM E of Cuba a couple times.

It always makes me laugh when mexicans claim they are indigenous to the US southwest and want it back, only ones here were the navajo, apache, pima, yavapi, trappers/traders like a relative of mine... and the Bacas'. Mexicans in Mexico were afraid to come here cause the Apaches would kill them.

Kent

I figured right, based on some history I've seen then.

Interesting thing.............Baca, Torrez (family going back 200 years in the area, Gallegos (the APD spokesperson)........all "Hispanic" names.

See what happens when you let them run the show. (sarcasm font is sorely needed).

Going to be a real interesting case to be tried, especially once/if video of events prior to him pushing women shows up.
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

ejp,

hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon

So, its illegal? Lol

The weapon is not "illegal".................that we know of yet .

The act of carrying the weapon MAY be illegal......................still to be determined based on what I've read so far.

Semantics perhaps..............but very important ones considering the possible penalties involved. One is a misdemeanor as noted by others here, the other, depending on weapon and situation, more likely a felony.

English counts.

Give it up.

Person comes amped up and aggressive, regardless of gender, gets dealt with.

Besides, I thought you emotive types didn't identify people by their genders because its fluid and all that crap???
Shooting Charge Dropped Against Steven Baca

I'm going to leave this here for y'all with a preface: this is a good thing. https://www.krqe.com/news/crime/man...onate-statue-protest-facing-new-charges/

At the end of the day, what happened in your state was unfortunate, but it's going to be very important that you look at it from a logical standpoint. Here are your fact;

1 - A number of the protestors tried to illegally damage public property. The statue is the property of the state, and if you try to tear it down illegally, you are committing a crime.

2 - The Militia violated no laws. You are allowed by the United States Constitution to have a well regulated civilian militia. In an event or circumstance like the current one, where violent riots are wreckin some of biggest cities in the nation, and public police are being defuned or just not showing up... You're going to get militias. The alternative is to have the police do their job.

3 - Steven Baca acted in self defense. He did not have a concealed carry permit. This makes him guilty only of illegally carrying a concealed weapon. If you are attacked by anyone who is hittin you over the head with a wooden or metal object, you can easily be killed, and you have a right to defend yourself.

If the protestors started trying to damage the statue, which they did, then attacking those protestors becomes a legal act. You have the right to defend your property, and public property, and any location where you have a legal right to be. Start thinking about that.

Yeah, and I heard he had just finished remodeling his home in his Mommie's basement.
is his real name tony hawk.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

EJP1234
The world is a better place without that [bleep]

Truth
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Or what State she lives in...
Originally Posted by mirage243

EJP1234

skate board dude...
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

ejp,

hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon

So, its illegal? Lol

The weapon is not "illegal".................that we know of yet .

The act of carrying the weapon MAY be illegal......................still to be determined based on what I've read so far.

Semantics perhaps..............but very important ones considering the possible penalties involved. One is a misdemeanor as noted by others here, the other, depending on weapon and situation, more likely a felony.

English counts.

I guess everybody but me knew we had a sockpuppet from one of the bullchit artists here... have any of these guys made a prediction that came about... the same old ha ha, lol, slobbering on their chin bullchit that never is correct.

Oh well.

Kent
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The video I saw shows the Communist pick the skateboard up off of the ground and start beating the man over the head with it while he was being held by two other Communists.

they could have been trying to nail him to a cross and already driven 2 nails into him and a liberal DA could still charge him with murder. There will be scant justice for anyone who opposes the destruction of history these days, scant justice for anyone who opposes this anarchy. I wont go anywhere near this insanity.
lmao... I carry everyday and will be damned if i pay a fee to do it.

Open carry only or can you carry concealed without a permit?
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

Yup thats its...

Or i was upset a jackass was waving his gun in peoples faces at a protest... then beating on chicks... then using said firearm.... all on video, making law abiding gun owners look worse, making our fight even harder. I know its hard for you first grade “edumacated”, single wide dwelling scholars to grasp this sort of a concept.... but....

Or you could say hoorah, the fat jackass was beating on them bitches showing them who’s boss! Yeehaw!

I know I'm correct, I don't need a Pall Mall baby to tell me so.
© 24hourcampfire