Home
Link
It would be good to see the REAL death numbers---
Originally Posted by TBREW401
It would be good to see the REAL death numbers---

The only real number of deaths is the total number of deaths.

And the total number of deaths is the same or lower than an average year.

So statistically, the bolognavirus had no effect on the US death rate.
FOX is reporting that because the virus is affecting younger victims, the death rate has dropped 40 percent in the past two months.
Federal money if your hospital suspects a case, so maybe, just maybe some were misdiagnosed.

PA got 68,000 for every case.

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/cares-act-provider-relief-fund/data/index.html

https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...wn-of-federal-aid-per-covid-19-case.html
The true numbers will never be known.

They started cooking the books early.

Even if someone died by a crash,if tested and found to have the covid, will be tagged killed by covid.

happens in the hospital where the daughter in law and others work.

Keep on padding them numbers.

Like saying millions tested and it means same millions will die.

It's bogus numbers.
Seems that every death is because of the virus.
I say bull-- a hell of a lot of them are natural
10% of the positives in our county have died. There were all from one nursing home, no other deaths.
I am not a statistician, but I suspect if you carefully examined the number of dead from Coronavirus... AND the number OF NOT DEAD from car accidents work accidents air travel and whatever folks DID NOT DO DURING THE LOCKDOWN...

I would sincerely believe that you could argue CV-19 saved lives.
I'm 15 miles south of a real hot spot, Storm lake, Iowa, two packing plants, hogs, and turkeys. My wife will not go there.
I would not go there either. Why ask for trouble. It will find you when it is time.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
FOX is reporting that because the virus is affecting younger victims, the death rate has dropped 40 percent in the past two months.

Who did Fox get that information from? The CDC and the WHO don't have any credibility with me anymore and I don't believe anything reported by any of the Democrat run states, cities or counties.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Coronavirus Death Rate In US - 06/22/20
my local hospital shut down the covid 19 wing last week. It was empty

of course there could be a resurgence but at the moment things are going in the right direction locally

Posted By: CCCC Re: Coronavirus Death Rate In US - 06/23/20
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The true numbers will never be known. They started cooking the books early. Even if someone died by a crash,if tested and found to have the covid, will be tagged killed by covid happens in the hospital where the daughter in law and others work. Keep on padding them numbers.Like saying millions tested and it means same millions will die. It's bogus numbers.
This is perceptive.. I believe that, if the truth were to be known (will never happen due to manipulation and stupidity), the actual death rate (mortality %} during this alleged "pandemic" in the US will be no higher than the rate of death incurred during our more serious previous flu seasons.of the recent past. I'm not saying that the Chinese did not release a nasty disease on us, merely that it looks very much like some clever and deceitful people in this country colluded to boil the opportunity into something it was not - and did so for their devious purposes.
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Who did Fox get that information from? The CDC and the WHO don't have any credibility with me anymore and I don't believe anything reported by any of the Democrat run states, cities or counties.

FOX said it? you can book it...
Why the lockdown should last longer
Why the lockdown should last longer
Um, zero percent in this county. 40 cases, 36 recoveries and no deaths, Has not hit immuno compromised people -small town, word would get out and so woul it if state figures were cooked. Not exactly the omega virus spreading like wildfire with bodies in the street. And no, the population isn't all wearing masks, sterilizing themselves constantly and following the social distancing floor stickers at the supermarket.
I still don't know anyone who has died from the China virus.
Oh people die, would probably kill a few here if it got into the nursing home or the people bwing cared for at home - they tend to group up particularly t tribal functions. But the same thing happens with a virulent flu. "Novel" corona virus - but it is still a respiratory virus as are so many others.
Next, they'll have an astronomist kick in ta say the sun has Corona.
You need these numbers in order to support the tyranny of care. Mommy needs to hold to a worst case picture so she can justify locking you away in quarantine for your own protection. Tyranny of care is a passive feminine manner and approach and is counter to the aggressive approach of masculinity. Yet it is equally damaging and equally oppressive and liberty limiting in its objective and outcome. Perhaps even more so as we are less likely to oppose mommy's actions as we are to oppose daddy's actions.
Democrat manufactured problem.
Posted By: hanco Re: Coronavirus Death Rate In US - 06/23/20
I don’t know anyone that has gotten it, much less died
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t know anyone that has gotten it, much less died

I don't know anybody who had it or know anybody that knows anybody that had it. I think everybody (except the Democrats) has figured out by now that the most cases are in the big Democrat run cities in the Democrat run states. If you believe the number of cases reported by these cities/states (I don't) it looks pretty bad. The number of cases in central Texas has gone up recently but that number includes Democrat run city of Austin and a lot of people in the small towns around Austin. I live in Cedar Park and we have lot people here that work in Austin. I wish our Republican Governor would issue an order that all people who work in our big Democrat run cities have to wear something so we can identify them and and steer clear of them.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The true numbers will never be known.

They started cooking the books early.

Even if someone died by a crash,if tested and found to have the covid, will be tagged killed by covid.

happens in the hospital where the daughter in law and others work.

Keep on padding them numbers.

Like saying millions tested and it means same millions will die.

It's bogus numbers.

I have been saying THIS ^^^^^^^ for the past two months. I was tracking the U.W. website on a daily / every other day basis for about a month. Then on 08 May, they TOTALLY changed all of their historical data and dropped in a new algorithm that showed the virus being highly problematic for a LOT longer time period than the original projection. Coupled with New York and others arbitrarily inflating their data because the patient "might have had" Covid. And coupled with under reporting in other areas, such as China and other countries...

We will never know the truth...
© 24hourcampfire