Home
President Trump Says Barack Obama Committed Treason

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/president-trump-says-barack-obama-committed-treason-video/
Sticks and stones
The T word fits Barry like a T. He is a treasonous bastard. So is his pedophile VP "Feel-em-Up" Biden.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
The T word fits Barry like a T. He is a treasonous bastard. So is his pedophile VP "Feel-em-Up" Biden.

He's a Marxist piece of schitt. He was groomed to it his entire life.
Barry was a bad boy? Duuuuuuuh.....
Well the president is the TOP executive and ALL arrest powers of ALL federal law enforcement flow from that office, so why did he not arrest Barry the Traitor? He can command that arrest and he can even do it himself with full Constitutional authority.

Talking about draining the swamp is good to keep the fan club going, but so far NOT ONE arrest has been made of ANY of the top tiers of Dem/Comms, and I am betting none will be made. It's all just talk. I have come to believe the whole act is scripted, and the actors just fulfill their roles on the big stage.
Yet all overt attempts to destroy this nation as a Constitutional republic by all the Dem/Comms over the last 40 years are ignored by ALL the presidents we have had including Trump, and in the case of Mr Trump we have him going along with the whole Covid19 lock down which is 100% unconstitutional, and allowing the Dem/Coms to take over cities, bur, loot, rape and attack our nation and he has done.......................NOTHING!

Funny how he won't arrest for Treason when it's right in front of our faces and the ONLY Dem/Com active in the destruction of the USA that may not guilty of High Treason is Obama. Why?
Obama's citizenship is in question and it is 100% certain he was born in Kenya. His mom and dad didn't go through the correct process in gaining citizenship for Barry back in the early 60s so Barry's citizenship is even in question, and if he is not a citizen of the USA he can't actually commit treason against us. He could against Great Britain, but not the USA. His crimes of Espionage do still carry a death sentence and so he should not be safe, but treason would not be the correct charge against the USA because he is not from the USA. He's Kenyan.
None of that is addressed. If Trump was to simply bring forth the evidence (including the acknowledgment of both Great Britain and Kenya that Obama WAS born in Mombasa Kenya) then 100% of the "laws" Obama ever put a pen to would be void for fraud automatically. But Trump goes along with them.

I am more and more doubtful of him every week that passes because despite all the hate thrown at him he has done nothing at all that will help preserve the Republic. 100% of all the good things he has done can be undone with a stroke of a pen by the next communist as soon as he is gone, and he will be gone in another 4 years at best. With gross vote fraud (a 100% certainty) he may be gone in less then 1 year.

You can't drain a swamp and leave the swamp creature free, employed, protected and in places of power and influence. All of which trump is doing to some degree or another. NONE are behind bars and NONE will be.

The SWAMP CREATURES MADE THE SWAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by szihn
Well the president is the TOP executive and ALL arrest powers of ALL federal law enforcement flow from that office, so why did he not arrest Barry the Traitor? He can command that arrest and he can even do it himself with full Constitutional authority.

Talking about draining the swamp is good to keep the fan club going, but so far NOT ONE arrest has been made of ANY of the top tiers of Dem/Comms, and I am betting none will be made. It's all just talk. I have come to believe the whole act is scripted, and the actors just fulfill their roles on the big stage.
Yet all overt attempts to destroy this nation as a Constitutional republic by all the Dem/Comms over the last 40 years are ignored by ALL the presidents we have had including Trump, and in the case of Mr Trump we have him going along with the whole Covid19 lock down which is 100% unconstitutional, and allowing the Dem/Coms to take over cities, bur, loot, rape and attack our nation and he has done.......................NOTHING!

Funny how he won't arrest for Treason when it's right in front of our faces and the ONLY Dem/Com active in the destruction of the USA that may not guilty of High Treason is Obama. Why?
Obama's citizenship is in question and it is 100% certain he was born in Kenya. His mom and dad didn't go through the correct process in gaining citizenship for Barry back in the early 60s so Barry's citizenship is even in question, and if he is not a citizen of the USA he can't actually commit treason against us. He could against Great Britain, but not the USA. His crimes of Espionage do still carry a death sentence and so he should not be safe, but treason would not be the correct charge against the USA because he is not from the USA. He's Kenyan.
None of that is addressed. If Trump was to simply bring forth the evidence (including the acknowledgment of both Great Britain and Kenya that Obama WAS born in Mombasa Kenya) then 100% of the "laws" Obama ever put a pen to would be void for fraud automatically. But Trump goes along with them.

I am more and more doubtful of him every week that passes because despite all the hate thrown at him he has done nothing at all that will help preserve the Republic. 100% of all the good things he has done can be undone with a stroke of a pen by the next communist as soon as he is gone, and he will be gone in another 4 years at best. With gross vote fraud (a 100% certainty) he may be gone in less then 1 year.

You can't drain a swamp and leave the swamp creature free, employed, protected and in places of power and influence. All of which trump is doing to some degree or another. NONE are behind bars and NONE will be.

The SWAMP CREATURES MADE THE SWAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not showing your smart side there. 100%? Without even thinking, I come up with a whole bunch of federal judges that won't be removed by the next prez. You're runnin' on a low information diet son.
It doesn't matter where the traitors come from- - - - -the pythons in the Everglades aren't a native species, bit they have certainly found a place where they can thrive, and eventually dominate. The solutions to the problems inside the beltway are the same as what is being applied in a literal swamp- - - -wholesale extermination of the vermin- - - - -it's just not being done that way yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8vf53L8YFc

Jerry
Assuming Obama was arrested, tried and found guilty of not being a legal President, what then? I think the uproar among the blacks just might make Watts look like a Sunday school picnic. After all, he was their boy. One of them.
Paul B.

Not to mention he’s a cock sucking Muslim POS. And he’s married to a male Baboon.
President Trump can have another 4 years because the alternative is communism.
Violating the constitution with his DACA program. Framing General Flynn with false charges of perjury. Using the FISA program to violate the fourth amendment rights of Trump and members of his campaign. Using government against his political enemies. Attempting to overthrow the President with Russian collusion lies.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Sticks and stones

No, giving folks a clue of coming attractions. Breaking it gently. Acclimating the idea. Camels nose under the tent.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Violating the constitution with his DACA program. Framing General Flynn with false charges of perjury. Using the FISA program to violate the fourth amendment rights of Trump and members of his campaign. Using government against his political enemies. Attempting to overthrow the President with Russian collusion lies.

Collusion with foreign entities and governments to overthrow the POTUS. An illegal coup attempt.

Financing and giving aid and comfort to the enemy as in creating ISIS, financing Irans nuclear plans.
treason is exactly what barack hussein did.
Well the president is the TOP executive and ALL arrest powers of ALL federal law enforcement flow from that office, so why did he not arrest Barry the Traitor? He can command that arrest and he can even do it himself with full Constitutional authority

Done nothing? BS. You're looking for chicken feed.

He averted nuclear war with N Korea and again with Russia.

Berman the blocker is gone from SDNY. Now investigations can begin on two dead detectives related to the Weiner laptop connecting Hillary and Podesta to Pizzagate and the seth Rich murder.

Now investigations can progress on the Clinton Foundation.

Now investigations can progress on the Ukraine sellout and Marie Yankovitch running Hillary central from a US ambassadors office along with child sex trafficking.

Zero and the Clinton's are footsoldiers in the grand scheme of things.

Trump is trying to take down the NWO cabal which controls the MSM, Hollywood, UN, Haig, Federal reserve, central banks, Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, House of Saud....

He came to drain a swamp, not a pisspot.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Assuming Obama was arrested, tried and found guilty of not being a legal President, what then? I think the uproar among the blacks just might make Watts look like a Sunday school picnic. After all, he was their boy. One of them.
Paul B.

Yep. The liebs and antifa and blecks would be doing drivebys all over the country and shooting up malls and burning cities and it would all be Trumps fault.

Better to let the law play out and expose the scum to the sun. The folks will have to decide if they want tyranny or civilization before we can survive as a nation.

Actually, it's rather elementary.
Tom Fitton coming up on Lou Dobbs.

Its unreal how difficult it's been to drag the truth out of the lowlife scum.

I just cant believe Trump and his buds ever felt their plan to "getter done" would even be possible.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Sticks and stones

Lieberals and demoncraps
...It's all just talk...

Nah.
Just found out from John Solomon that the only way we know of some of the schiett of the Bidens and Burisma in Ukraine is that Letsenko tried to bring the evidence of malfeasance to Jeffery Berman.

He did nothing. That's when Letsenko went to Giuliani about the Bidens and Marie Yankovitch.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Will never face any justice.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/23/republican-senate-trump-treason-obama-336097

“I don’t think that President Obama committed treason,” said Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), who is up for reelection this year.

“I don’t know what he’s talking about,” added Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). “I don’t have any evidence to believe he committed treason.”

“It’s a silly, comedic thing, and you guys got to stop taking it all so seriously,” said Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.), who laughed off the question. “I don’t think the former president committed treason.”

But not everyone is amused. Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), one of Trump’s more vocal GOP critics, said that she did not see the president’s comments but that “obviously, he shouldn’t have said that.”
Article 2 Section 1: No person except a natural born Citizen........shall be eligible to the Office of President. Barack's mother was a U.S. citizen. Does that not automatically allow Barack to claim citizenship? Even if he was born in Africa? Just asking. And NO absolutely NO, I did not vote for him/her.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Article 2 Section 1: No person except a natural born Citizen........shall be eligible to the Office of President. Barack's mother was a U.S. citizen. Does that not automatically allow Barack to claim citizenship? Even if he was born in Africa? Just asking. And NO absolutely NO, I did not vote for him/her.

No. It could have, but she had to reject US citizenship for him to attend school in Indonesia and for them to live there as citizens. They dont allow dual citizenship.

Remember when he ran for office in Illinois and his opponent said he hadnt been born in the US?

Barack said it didnt matter, he wasnt running for president.
Originally Posted by steve4102

And that's what I like about Trump...he says what people are actually thinking...
Another thing. Now the investigation on Epstein can get going with Berman gone.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Just found out from John Solomon that the only way we know of some of the schiett of the Bidens and Burisma in Ukraine is that Letsenko tried to bring the evidence of malfeasance to Jeffery Berman.

He did nothing. That's when Letsenko went to Giuliani about the Bidens and Marie Yankovitch.

Fired NY prosecutor was given Biden-Ukraine allegations in 2018 but didn’t follow up, emails show

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...utor-was-given-biden-ukraine-allegations
Talk about a piece of schiett. Typical Gayghost, Leroy dhimmicrap.
No. It could have, but she had to reject US citizenship for him to attend school in Indonesia and for them to live there as citizens. They dont allow dual citizenship. Remember when he ran for office in Illinois and his opponent said he hadnt been born in the US? Barack said it didnt matter, he wasnt running for president.
Even if Barack's mother later dropped her U.S. citizenship but was a citizen when Barack was born wouldn't he still keep his citizenship? He was a minor in Indonesia if I remember correctly. Can a parent reject U.S. citizenship that a child rightfully has?
Cut the fuggers throat hang him by the ankles walk away !!!!!
Barack's mother was a U.S. citizen. Does that not automatically allow Barack to claim citizenship?

At the time She had to be a certain age, I think 18, to convey citizenship. She was not. Law has since been changed. miles

And his man-wife.

No. It could have, but she had to reject US citizenship for him to attend school in Indonesia and for them to live there as citizens. They dont allow dual citizenship.

Remember when he ran for office in Illinois and his opponent said he hadnt been born in the US?

You have a good, long memory.

Sheeple People tend to forget Zero's many transgressions.

Fired NY prosecutor was given Biden-Ukraine allegations in 2018 but didn’t follow up, emails show

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...utor-was-given-biden-ukraine-allegations

Ahh. But, he's such an upstanding schlom, according to lamestream media.
Originally Posted by Squidge

This!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/23/republican-senate-trump-treason-obama-336097

“I don’t think that President Obama committed treason,” said Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), who is up for reelection this year.

“I don’t know what he’s talking about,” added Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). “I don’t have any evidence to believe he committed treason.”

“It’s a silly, comedic thing, and you guys got to stop taking it all so seriously,” said Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.), who laughed off the question. “I don’t think the former president committed treason.”

But not everyone is amused. Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), one of Trump’s more vocal GOP critics, said that she did not see the president’s comments but that “obviously, he shouldn’t have said that.”

That Politico article reads like a Rino Who's Who.

Dirtbags.
What do you get when you cross a mudshark and a communist?
I though it was gonna be "Tranny".
Treason... Well then like stated earlier slit his throat walk away...no different that slaughtering a black hog!
Originally Posted by ingwe

And that's what I like about Trump...he says what people are actually thinking...

They scoffed when Trump said he had been wiretapped, and when he said he would win, and when he said he would build the wall, and when he said he would calm Kim down, and when he said he would bring the economy back, and when he said he would make NATO members pay, and when he said he would make China pay, and when he said he would drain the swamp.

Especially those fire liebs who want to suck his cork.

Especially those fire liebs who want to suck his cork.

Hahahaha. Especially those.
Sen Thom Tillis state number 704-509-9087

Sen Kevin Cramer state no 701 232 5094.

Flimsy Graham 803 933 0112

Susan Collins 207 780 3575
© 24hourcampfire