Home
rap album from his past using [bleep] multiple times, he's taking a lot of heat for it. The sad thing is when him and corrolla did the man show it was great
I think this is utter BS.

HOWEVER>...

I light of the cancel culture that the D are fostering, I encourage them to fully and completely eat their own.
When you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

HOWEVER>...

I light of the cancel culture that the D are fostering, I encourage them to fully and completely eat their own.

Agteed. He supports that BS on others, should be applied to him as well. But w libs there is no real standard.
They are the elite, the woke and everybody else is wrong.

HOWEVER>...

Blackface Northam in VA dressed in a white robe, put black all over his face, and the left gave him the pass. He's still governor.
He's a multi-millionaire hypocrite who literally cries about the health care his kid gets- - - - - -DILLIGAF if he gets his gig canned forever?
Kimmel has standards.

He has double standards and if it weren't for them he'd have no standards at all. lol
Perhaps we all should read the first amendment again. It doesn't matter whether I support the person, I still support his rights.
Tearing down statues and monuments is the leftist version of book burning..
was reading some responses to it about his summer "vacation"

Cancel culture demands that he lose his job. The precedent has been set, apologies, especially horseshit ones like his, are not enough to remain employed
He also was a regular on Epstein island. He has great pedophile tastes, and it probably resides on video somewhere.
I think he is an Ahole, but certainly a blackmailed Ahole.
The crazy Libs destroy their own.
He's protected
© 24hourcampfire