Home
Posted By: Lennie CHOP shooting number three - 06/23/20
https://komonews.com/news/local/report-1-wounded-in-shooting-in-capitol-hill-near-cal-anderson-park

SEATTLE -- Gunfire has erupted once again in Capitol Hill near the CHOP area leaving one person wounded, Seattle Police said.

Officers noted a report of a shooting at 11th Avenue and East Denny Way, which is at the north end of Cal Anderson Park, just before 5 a.m. Tuesday.

A Seattle Fire Department medic brought the victim to Harborview Medical Center where he was treated for a wound to his calf, according to hospital spokesperson Susan Gregg and Seattle police. Seattle Fire officials described the victim as a man around 30 years old.

SPD says the victim "refused to provide any information about the circumstances surrounding the shooting or a suspect description to officers."

The shooting continues a string of violence in Seattle's so-called "CHOP" Zone since Saturday.

A 19-year-old man was killed and a 33-year-old man remains hospitalized after a double shooting early Saturday morning, though the 33-year-old man has been upgraded to satisfactory condition Tuesday and is out of the ICU, according to Gregg. Then late Sunday, 17-year-old boy was wounded in the arm in yet another shooting just outside the CHOP area.

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan said Monday that police will return to the abandoned East Precinct building. Neither she nor Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best provided many details, but Durkan said the chief is devising a phased approach to return to the building.

"We're working on that with a lot of folks," Best said.

The chief said several criminal acts have been reported in the days since her officers left the precinct building. She said the incidents included shootings, rape, assaults, burglary and property destruction.

"I'm not making this up," Best said. "These things happened. Our officers need to get back into the East Precinct."
Let 'em die.

Fug 'em.
That beeyotch "mayor" needs to move her office to that abandoned precinct building. She can join the block party and get ready to welcome the Trump bikers in a few days!
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: CHOP shooting number three - 06/23/20
The President was wise to stay out of this. It was a trap that would not have served him or his reelection campaign well.
Certainty not the last.
At this rate there won’t be any left to clean up after November. I say great! 👍🏻😃
17 yr old....
Mr take out the magazine guy from a vid clip couple days ago???

LOL!!!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
"SPD says the victim "refused to provide any information about the circumstances surrounding the shooting or a suspect description to officers." "

Well then, I guess no medical treatment until you want explain what happened..........Talk or bleed out bitch.

"SPD says the victim "refused to provide any information about the circumstances surrounding the shooting or a suspect description to officers."

Oh? Do they need help with a description? Black, had a gun and a bad attitude maybe?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
"SPD says the victim "refused to provide any information about the circumstances surrounding the shooting or a suspect description to officers."

Probably a felon himself.
I'll bet the 2 guys shot were attacking the body they found off Seattle beach.
He shot them then the mob killed him and dispose of the body in the ocean.
Shot in the calf? Hmmmm?

Remember that dude handing out all them AR’s to kids that looked like you just handed them a milking machine??

Hmmmm?
Shot in the calf could be a holstering gone bad.
If CNN mentions it (unlikely) they will tell us that the protesters in CHOP are mostly peaceful. Only 3 shootings.
CNN will blame the NRA.
Posted By: SCRUBS Re: CHOP shooting number three - 06/24/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Let 'em die.

Fug 'em.

Per usual, well said.
Originally Posted by ringworm

This actualy isnt far fetched
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

And this is DEFINITELY not far fetched.
Posted By: dale06 Re: CHOP shooting number three - 06/24/20
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
The President was wise to stay out of this. It was a trap that would not have served him or his reelection campaign well.

I think you are right on that.
That police chief should have done her damn job and told the Mayor to go to h.ell.
Posted By: Slope77 Re: CHOP shooting number three - 06/24/20
Let the pigs wallow in it....the mayor should spend a few days there.
This is actually working out better than anyone could hope for our side. I’m pretty damn sure this stuff is just the tip of the iceberg of what’s going on there that they couldn’t cover up. Who knows what else will come out in the weeks and months.

The mayor, police chief, Governor, etc, just look more and more incompetent the longer this goes on. Now because they know it, they are going to have to go in and clean it up, which makes them look even worse because it was obvious to anyone with a modicum of common sense that it should never have been allowed to happen in the first place and exposes their hypocrisy.

This is a win all around for Trump.
Originally Posted by ringworm

6 days and not a word of the recovered remains...
A week and no word on who or how the 2 black guys were shot in CHOP....

Glock
CNN will blame the NRA.

............... Or Trump, or both.... Perhaps even the gun itself, too. Because as "we all know", guns are responsible for "gun violence".
Posted By: hookeye Re: CHOP shooting number three - 06/28/20
Ought to be way more folks shot there....
© 24hourcampfire