Home
Have you switched from, for example, a Smith and Wesson model 642 or the like to a High Capacity Glock? Are you now carrying a long gun in your vehicle? Do you carry more reloads or ammo now than you did before all this craziness really gained speed?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Have you switched from, for example, a Smith and Wesson model 642 or the like to a High Capacity Glock? Are you now carrying a long gun in your vehicle? Do you carry more reloads or ammo now than you did before all this craziness really gained speed?

I switched from a 1911 45 to the Sig P365 with 15 round magazines, just for the increased capacity
I switched from my 1911 to a CZ75 for the increased capacity too.
Used to carry a 1911 Commander went to a Glock 26 w/ 14 round mags.
No change here.
Not "what" in my case but "whether."

I made this choice 5 or 6 years ago, when I saw the increased prevalence of mob violence against Whites by blacks. Before this became so frequent an occurrence, I carried either five or six shot revolvers, or single stack auto pistols. As a result of this observation, I switched to the Glock 17. A little more than a year ago, I switched to a Glock 26 (with flush magazine), but with a spare 17 round mag on my belt.
I went from a single stack Kahr to a double stack Springfield several years ago when the flash mobs and rqndom beatings of whites were happening. I also started carrying an AR behind the seat of the truck.
Flawless Colt Commander .45 switched to H&K P30L 9mm
No change but frequency.

Every/all the time when I go anywhere.
I am a revolver person.I love a nice revolver.I now carry a Beretta auto loader.I chose 15 rounds over the revolver.Went from .357 to 9mm. It is what it is.My beloved S&W sits in the safe.
I went to carrying my little .380 front pocket pistol whenever I go out (except for the restaurant bars( ever since this crap started. I think once you start shooting back the cowards will flee. I carry the extra clip in my truck.

If I run ut of bullets I throw the damn pistol at them like they do in the movies.
I take a rifle along more now (AR and/or a bolt gun) to supplement my Glock 32 .357 SIG
Originally Posted by jdm953
I am a revolver person.I love a nice revolver.I now carry a Beretta auto loader.I chose 15 rounds over the revolver.Went from .357 to 9mm. It is what it is.My beloved S&W sits in the safe.

I lament that my revolvers are on the sidelines now, too, due to recent changes in threat risk.
Good to see folks taking this threat seriously.
9X18 Polish P-64 as a carry piece (for several years it's been my daily carry) but now I carry a 1911 with a couple of spare magazines in the console of my truck. I'm also considering doing a buildup of an 80% lower AR-10 to keep behind the seat of the pickup.
No but there aren't any blacks or gangs or mob violence/riots around here. I've always got a long gun in my vehicle and what it is changes with time of year and what's in season. During deer season it will be a centerfire lever or bolt action rifle. This time of year it's a bolt action .22-250 or .22 magnum for varmints. I generally stay the hell away from any shyt hole city {can't stand all the ass holes that live in them} so having to kill hordes of rioting communists is of little concern.
I now carry pretty much everywhere.Even have an extra more easily reached in the home as well. My wife does the same.
Better to just avoid the problem areas. Better yet move to an area with low crime. This is the new norm.

Good luck shooting someone in self defense in today's climate. At the very least you'll be bankrupted.
Around here I keep a Sig P938 in the truck, but instead of one of my Kahr's for carry I changed to the Ruger SR9C and the 18 round capacity..
This works for me. wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L.W.
nope. glock 36 for me.
Nope. Still a .45 Ruger P97 or a .45 Government Model 1911.
Not as much what I carry-- that's kind of taken a permanent set. Although I am taking a double-stack 9mm more often now.

However, what I keep at the house? That's another thing entirely. Angus is moving out and taking his arsenal with him. That leaves me, the 'HillChick, and the dog.

I loaded up more rounds of M1 Garand in Enbloc and some bandoliers to go with them.

I now have a lot more rounds of 5.56. Half is in magazines or strippers; I got the stripper clips and additional magazines.

I also ordered new mags for the Mini-14's.

We're about 2 miles from the Cincinnati line. KYHillchick and I are not going to be taken alive.
NOPE......
Snub nose Ma Deuce.
I carry more loaded magazines in the car now...
I asked my rowdy neighbor this question.

He said no change except that if driving and seeing a situation he doesn’t like, he puts his S&W 642 under his left thigh. Says folks outside the truck can’t see it and he can Quickly get his hand on it without drawing any attention.
Originally Posted by ribka
Better to just avoid the problem areas. Better yet move to an area with low crime. This is the new norm.

Good luck shooting someone in self defense in today's climate. At the very least you'll be bankrupted.

So many folks say that, but I wonder if it depends on where it happens, because my nephew is a cop in a large Southwestern city, and he assures me that standard operating procedure for them is to give the shooter a pat on the back if it appears to have been a straightforward self-defense shooting, no charges, no taking them in for questioning.
I've been thinking of wearing sneakers instead of flip-flops.
Always have a pistol, rifle, and a shotgun in both my trucks anyway. I just swapped the rifle out for an AR.
Originally Posted by TF49

He said no change except that if driving and seeing a situation he doesn’t like, he puts his S&W 642 under his left thigh. Says folks outside the truck can’t see it and he can Quickly get his hand on it without drawing any attention.

I think one or two of the FBI agents involved in the '86 Miami shootout did the same thing.
When their cars came to a sudden stop their guns ended up on the floor. They started the shootout looking for their guns on the floor rather than drawing from the holster and firing.
Originally Posted by deflave

Yep. As the old saying goes, "Feets, don't fail me now!" grin

L.W.
Yes. I carry all the time now. Glock 43 with +2 extension and a extra mag. IWB

With two small kids I always have to have a bag with clothes and what not with me in the truck and on the go for them as well. Extra pistol (Glock 19 with 2- 15 round mag and Glock 33 round mag) in the hidden compartment of the bag. It’s a Vertx bag that’s in a compartment easily accessible to me under rear seat. The kids can not open that compartment as the latch is hidden. They don’t even know it’s there. Just requires I am ultra diligent about keeping that bag safely away from them. Which I do religiously. Have done this for a while now.

That bag has some pretty basic edc items in it that I can actually see as useable( and have used). Nothing crazy. Plus being in emergency medicine I keep a basic first aid kit with clot packs, Sam splint, and 2 tourniquets.

Have thought about a ar15 PDW in that compartment instead and locking the Glock in the glove compartment or console( don’t access them frequently if ever anyways)

Times are changing and not for the better. Rather be somewhat prepared and never need it then caught off guard.

Local detective friend is giving me a plate carrier setup and some plates. I don’t know why he is doing it, cause I never have asked or even mentioned anything like that to him, but never lick a gift horse in the mouth. Won’t be keeping this in my truck I don’t believe lol
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by TF49

I think one or two of the FBI agents involved in the '86 Miami shootout did the same thing.
When their cars came to a sudden stop their guns ended up on the floor. They started the shootout looking for their guns on the floor rather than drawing from the holster and firing.

Yes, that could be an issue. Might depend on how fast your going, but if one is surrounded by hateful hooligans pounding on your hood and beating on your windows, where ever it is, you want to be able to get your hand on it quick.
Originally Posted by kevinJ

Local detective friend is giving me a plate carrier setup and some plates. I don’t know why he is doing it, cause I never have asked or even mentioned anything like that to him, but never lick a gift horse in the mouth. Won’t be keeping this in my truck I don’t believe lol

My cop nephew just sent me a trauma plate for my Level IIIA vest. Fits perfectly in the pocket, right over the heart.
Yeah, two more 25 round PMags stoked with 176gr Lehighs in the pickup if going up to Ft. Smith or any other larger city a P226 tacops 40 will be riding on my belt with Glock 21, both with 140 and 200gr Lehighs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
plenty...
Swapped out the Chief's Special for a 15+ round 9mm with a extra mag.
Switched to BLM t-shirtS and BLM and rainbow stickers on my truck. Leaving the Guns at home.
You'd think your "I love to suck black COCK" T- shirt would be enough protection.
Carrying the same, but added a baseball bat to the truck.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You'd think your "I love to suck black COCK" T- shirt would be enough protection.

Says the niqqer named Blackheart 😁
I carry an AR15 in my vehicle. I carry a glock 9mm on my person. I use my glock to get back to my vehicle.
Started carrying an extra mag for the EDC.

Also, pay close attention to my travel route and bulk up accordingly.
haven't been to an area I felt I would need it

but there are areas now where I would carry that I wouldn't have considered 2 years ago
Originally Posted by mirage243

Says the niqqer named Blackheart 😁
No niqqers around here. I'm smart enough not to live around them.
Instead of carrying 2 ninja stars, I carry 4 now

I see what you did, you added black to your favorite t-shirt you wear. You crafty cock sucking sob.
no change but I think vehicle carry needs to be upgunned.
Originally Posted by 79S

I see what you did, you added black to your favorite t-shirt you wear. You crafty cock sucking sob.
Awww, that's cute coming to your butt buddies defense. You campfire phaggots are so sweet.
Originally Posted by 79S

Awww, that's cute coming to your butt buddies defense. You campfire phaggots are so sweet.

Awe look at you go..
I keep a 38 super on the truck seat.
Footage of blackheart dancing

[Linked Image from ]
Originally Posted by ironbender

LOL, Damn, secure it on your belt, you hit a moose you'll throw it through the dash! grin
Yes

You don't know do ya? laugh
Originally Posted by kevinJ

, but never lick a gift horse in the mouth. .....

Pretty much goes without saying...
SW Shield 1.0 is my standard, but the S&W MP2.0 has been getting some holster time.
MP2.0 is hard on my skin. Grip is like sandpaper.
Originally Posted by 79S
Footage of blackheart dancing

[Linked Image from ]
Only a phaggot would look for footage like that. Congratulations, you're officially out of the closet you little cock sucking ass bandit you.
I would.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Mine is on the front seat floor hump. Very convenient and easy access for me. I love my Super 38! Also started packing a bigger knife.

No throwing stars for me but daughter does have new handle in her tomahawk. 😉
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload photos online
I replaced my S&W Airweight with a Glock 43X for my pocket pistol, and carry a Glock 19 as my sidearm instead of a Glock 23. And my truck rifle was a Mossberg 5.56 MVP now it's a carry handle AR 15 and I've pretty much doubled the ammo that I carry in my truck.
I'm carrying a Beretta APX full size more often now instead of the Nano.

I figured you to be a fighter, instead of the cutting and running type.
Originally Posted by Raferman
I would.
I don't care to hear about your sick fantasies
deflave, it's amazing to me that almost no one understands.
Originally Posted by super T
deflave, it's amazing to me that almost no one understands.

I doesn't surprise me, unfortunate but true.

mike r
No change, HK USPc .40 S&W. But, I have thought about upgrading my backup .380 beneath my truck seat.
Any time the projected scenario goes from one-on-one to crowd-on-one, a logical person should make prudent adjustments.
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Any time the projected scenario goes from one-on-one to crowd-on-one, a logical person should make prudent adjustments.

I'd love to have a pedestal-mounted Browning M2 in the bed of my truck, but it's not practical and the police would give me dirty looks.

laugh
Looking for a Glock 18.
Changed from Hornady Critical Defense to Buffalo Bore hard cast.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Changed from Hornady Critical Defense to Buffalo Bore hard cast.

That's what I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
No change, HK USPc .40 S&W. But, I have thought about upgrading my backup .380 beneath my truck seat.

Glock 21. Best truck backup pistol I've found.

4 extra mags and a 26-rd'er in the console. Stoked with Ranger SXT's and Underwood Xtreme Penetrators.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Looking for a Glock 18.

Ahh, heck. Go for it.

Better yet. Getcha an 18C. smile
no, the craziness hasn't effected us yet down here.
Last week I had a training day w/ my best friend/gunsmith/training partner. H e had a suppressed 10" AR in 300 BO w/ an Aimpoint Micro. We were shooting at 6" steel plates at 10-25 yards and that gun made it so easy that even I could dump a mag in about 15 seconds w/out a miss. He calls it his crowd pleasergrin

mike r

double barreled 12 gauge coach gun in the car and pickup.

Not so much, near home. If traveling away from my hometown, same handgun plus a long gun! memtb
Been known to use a gasoline pump hose nozzle with 93 octane.

Reconsidering other options.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

You don't know do ya? laugh

[quote=EthanEdwards][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

-----------------------------------

I've had this 6906 since @ 1990

When/If things get hairy round here the LONG mag is the ticket !

I just got this 40 Shield & 2nd mag in February. It fits me GOOD and I like it.

Shortly after getting my hands on it I got this IWB

Ethan,

I have a 9mm shield and am thinking about stepping it up to a 40... how do you find the recoil and shoot ability between the two.
Same for me, no changes. S&W Performance Center Shield (9mm) and/or Ruger .380 LCP, depending on the occasion, on my person.

Ruger SR9C, SP101 (.357), and others as truck or camper guns, just depending.
Hasn't changed what I carry, but now I carry absolutely 100% of anytime out of the house, no exceptions, with extra mags & every vehicle now has a dedicated gun as well.

MM
Still have the Smith 642, added a glock 21 last week. I commute 85ish miles to KC for work, never know what might happen in that distance.
Carry a Glock 32 on my person and a Glock 31 between seat and console. Also doubled up on mags. There is an extended cap 12 ga 870 slugger behind seat. I’m old, two knees replaced in Feb 2020 and can’t run yet. I don’t go where I shouldn’t and live in small community on the lake. But when I or we have to go out I can hold on for a bit!
Good to see folks taking this threat seriously.

Ain't that the truth.
Glock 43 with seven round mags to Glock 48 with 15 round mags for EDC.
I have considered getting a guitar case for my M1 carbine.
Still carry the same 22lr revolver.

I carry Mexican style now though. Before it mostly sat in the truck or a fleece/jacket/hoody pocket.
Not really much change though several years ago I began to carry more spare mags than I used to. If carrying a double stack I have two spares with me rather than one. If I carry a single stack then it is at least three or even four mags.

I started carrying a full size double stack pistol in the 90s and still do so a good 90% of the time. 7% of the time I carry a full size single stack and the remaining 3% is a compact 9mm. I have subcompacts but they are more novelties than actual carry guns.
just a few extra hand grenades.... eek
I remember my cousin from California coming to visit us when I was just a kid - maybe 9 years old .

He is from California right so I don't have to do much explaining - he decides he wants to see the area we live in , drives around and gets hit with chest pains, and pulls into some random farmers driveway. Now the area he is in is ok, but the hospital they bring him to is in the worst town in the area. You just don't go there after dark, and he's calling my dad to ask him to come get him in the hospital at 9pm at night. Its like 90 minutes away.

So my old man grabs his revolver and a box of shells, and god knows why but he loads me up in the car we go to get my cousin. As we roll into this town, dad lays the revolver on his lap and I know this is not normal. Then I understand why. I look out the window and I see a gang of young black men,in a circle, beating the schit out of someone. I want to say a white guy but honestly I couldn't see very well thru mass of people , it was 40+ years ago and I'm not sure any white people actually lived in that area, but it was at least 7 guys circling him. I remember my old man telling me not to look but he might as well had told me not to breathe. I was going to look.

Before we made it to the hospital, we saw the same scene again, a gang of young black males chasing someone. Then when we were at the hospital waiting, they brought in another person who was beat up on the street, with an eye hanging out.

This wasn't a riot, this was just a late Saturday night in this schithole town.

Looking back, a revolver was all he had, but today, I don't think I would think that was enough firepower.

We were never bothered but we didn't stop to ask directions either.
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
Not really much change though several years ago I began to carry more spare mags than I used to. If carrying a double stack I have two spares with me rather than one. If I carry a single stack then it is at least three or even four mags.

I started carrying a full size double stack pistol in the 90s and still do so a good 90% of the time. 7% of the time I carry a full size single stack and the remaining 3% is a compact 9mm. I have subcompacts but they are more novelties than actual carry guns.

Yep.

Some folks have understood the potential for escalating risks for a long time.

Started carrying my AR brace in my truck since its registered as a pistol I can keep it loaded with a 30 round mag, cant keep a loaded AR rifle in your truck in PA, on person Glock 19 with 147gr gold dots
I also changed from a S&W 642 to a Sig 365XL for the extra rounds and I can also shoot it much better. Although rioting is really not a concern around here I do have more interest in a 9mm AR platform.
Been a little wild westish here in southern Wisconsin lately. I don’t mess around with carrying a revolver much anymore and mostly carry a Glock with a light, red dot, and a spare mag or 2.
Just ordered a Standard Manufacturing 7 1/2" 45 Colt single action a week or so ago.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Ethan,

I have a 9mm shield and am thinking about stepping it up to a 40... how do you find the recoil and shoot ability between the two.

I've never owned a Shield. The pic is of my M&P Compact 9mm. I've owned one about since they came out. I've never felt the need to go to a Shield feeling like the increase in concealability would not be offset by the decrease in capacity and shootability. I like the recoil spread out over a wider surface in double-stack grip frames. So I can't speak to the Shield even though my gun is pretty much a Shield with more firepower.

I've never owned either a Shield of M&P Compact in .40. I've got a regular M&P in 40 and personally, don't find the recoil to be much worse than a 9...but the one I'm comparing it to specifically, is a smaller gun. Neither has objectionable recoil. Compared to say, a typical full size 1911...I'd rather shoot any of the M&P variants. I like the ergonomics better than a Glock.

When I bought my SIG P938, I laid out a bunch of pistols at the gunstore and compared them side-by-side for size and ergonomics sans actually shooting them. The 938 won. The pistols included a Shield. The only pistol in the same size-range was a Kel Tec and I've already been down that road and don't want to go back. IIRC though, this was before the P365 came out. I'd take a hard look at it if I was doing this over.

Back to the .40...the main reason I've got one is I had a lot of .40 ammo. For some reason during the last great ammo shortage, .40 ammo was relatively easy to get. 9mm and 45 ACP around here, was wiped out. Another advantage of the .40 IMO is that it's easier to get top-quality self defense ammo for it than the 9. IMO the 9 in its top loads is about equal to the 40. The 40 has a lot of loads that are just as good to a bit better than the very top 9mm loads.

So to summarize, if I were doing what you're doing and really wanted it to be in 40, I'd pick the wider-bodied Smith over the Shield.

One thing I WOULDN'T do is get any of the M&P variants with a safety. No need for it.
Originally Posted by Torqued
Still have the Smith 642, added a glock 21 last week. I commute 85ish miles to KC for work, never know what might happen in that distance.
I think that's a good idea. Do you got to go 85 miles one way or is that round trip?
Carry eight 15 round magazines instead of just 2.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Still carry the same 22lr revolver.

I carry Mexican style now though. Before it mostly sat in the truck or a fleece/jacket/hoody pocket.

I think you need more gun. What you have is better than nothing but I'd want a better caliber. It's debatable about firepower, but you should get something bigger. I really like the Governor if you're going revolver. 45 Colt, 2 1/2" .410, and/or 45 ACP. I always carry a knife too.

Did you say kn....knife ! ! ! grin
Been packing my Glock 19 and just started packing a spare mag.

Most days I carry my Sig 365 in a pocket holster as a back up. (NY reload!)

Always have a knife with me "just in case"

Virgil B.

Maybe a little. I mostly made that change a few years ago. I carry a 32 Seecamp in my pocket and keep a Glock 23 and 2 magazines in the vehicle. My Wife gave up Her beloved S&W model 60 for a Springfield 911. I have started carrying an AR and a load out of magazines in the truck when we go out.
Tend to carry a spare mag for the Sig 365 more often now... have replaced the .357 revolver truck gun with a Springfield P9 in .40 or Beretta 92, either with some spare mags
Whoa - what happened to those Crocs?? laugh laugh
I changed from CCI Mini Mags to Velocitors in my S&W 63 Kit Gun, but then again I'm smart enough to know that the biggest threat to those on this forum is a white guy in a golf shirt with a cell phone in his ear (stole that line from the great Tom Russell).
Just curious. How many times in the last 10 years has an armed citizen (not a police or security type) needed more than 7 shots in a shooting situation?
Ethan Edwards: I "carry" more often now - that is when I travel to "population centers"!
It is amazingly safe where I live.
Still have plenty of firepower readily available at my home but seldom "carry" in my region.
I feel blessed.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Since some of you are looking for some new carry options, here's some options to consider:

Originally Posted by travelingman1
Just curious. How many times in the last 10 years has an armed citizen (not a police or security type) needed more than 7 shots in a shooting situation?

What has that to do with the current trend?

I saw this coming for a while now. Was already preparing. Yeah, I won't say how or with what, but there's more firepower on tap.
Originally Posted by EdM
Just ordered a Standard Manufacturing 7 1/2" 45 Colt single action a week or so ago.

Those things are sweet! Almost as good as a Colt.
Always have two knives on me. One is for daily cutting tasks (a simple lockblade folder attached to my key chain that has a blade I can resharpen without any difficulty using a wet stone), and the other is a flip open fighting knife clipped to the inside of my front pocket. That one has a razor edge and vicious point, but never gets used as a daily tool.

The fighting folder I carry lately is the second to last in this shot. All of these are quick opening, but that one is what's called a flipper. Opens basically like an automatic, but not technically automatic, although I am authorized in my state to carry an actual automatic knife (just don't like them). The one on the far right is also a flipper design.

[Linked Image]
I am rural LaCrosse county , but the crime has been gettting more and more rural. I have a 12 and 20 with buckshot and slugs, and some other stuff! Get too many folks out of work in this area and it is only a matter of time till it gets close to home!
Hickok45 has upped his game in carry handguns due to the riots and mob violence.

FN 5.7 , lots of 10 round mags (CA here), and Mossberg 12 gauge semiauto. With slugs and buckshot in the tube.
Originally Posted by FreeMe

I saw this coming for a while now. Was already preparing. Yeah, I won't say how or with what, but there's more firepower on tap.

Simple really. Just want to know how often, more than a single gun load has been needed in the past. Can make a case (and have seen it made often) for multiple firearms, extra ammo, ARs, AKs, etc.. Could make a case for just staying home and battening down the hatches, BUT how many times has such actually been needed. Not could be, not maybe, but how many times it has actually been needed? And yes, I carry every day.
Yes, very much so. I went from a 1911 Officer's Model 45 ACP (6+1) To either a Glock 21, 31 and I even bought a 17 the other day..
I only see boos and commies when I turn on the TV.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
FN 5.7 , lots of 10 round mags (CA here), and Mossberg 12 gauge semiauto. With slugs and buckshot in the tube.

^^That's how you do it.
No changes. I have been up gunned for years now.
one of the nice options available today is the sig p320, or M17, with those 20round magazines.
however, 9mm contra to the current mantra that they work fine changes when you are staring at a 6ft 7 300lb former linebacker recently released from prison for beating a guy to death with a brick.
the word .45ac comes to mind, like in a springfield xd or a glock 21, or a glock 20.
Not WHAT I carry..... HOW MANY !! Walking softly and carry a big stick. BUT if you are carrying a brush pile, wellllll
Lots of good info here. I live in the boonies and still, over the years all of my neighbors have had stuff stolen. I am pretty much a private person but make it VERY public you do NOT mess with me or mine !! SOME TIMES a reputation will save a little shooting. I never worried about a carry gun when I was young. Now I am old and running isn't an option. One thing to remember is to be MENTALLY ready. In a stress situation you will automaticley do what you practice. The trainer at the CC class years ago said one of the other trainers was old military and after a shoot training he would bark at the students to police their brass. They started to have cops getting shot and looked in to the training to see what was up. THAT brass policeing was getting their guys shot. WHILE in the fight the cops were trying to pick up their brass... just like they were trained. Just having a gun my not be enough............ You are what you eat. Ray
Figuring to help the communities out and I've decided to trade in my truck on an old but effective ride.

Originally Posted by Ray63
Not WHAT I carry..... HOW MANY !! Walking softly and carry a big stick. BUT if you are carrying a brush pile, wellllll
Lots of good info here. I live in the boonies and still, over the years all of my neighbors have had stuff stolen. I am pretty much a private person but make it VERY public you do NOT mess with me or mine !! SOME TIMES a reputation will save a little shooting. I never worried about a carry gun when I was young. Now I am old and running isn't an option. One thing to remember is to be MENTALLY ready. In a stress situation you will automaticley do what you practice. The trainer at the CC class years ago said one of the other trainers was old military and after a shoot training he would bark at the students to police their brass. They started to have cops getting shot and looked in to the training to see what was up. THAT brass policeing was getting their guys shot. WHILE in the fight the cops were trying to pick up their brass... just like they were trained. Just having a gun my not be enough............ You are what you eat. Ray

I heard, many years ago, that that was a reason that the NYPD eliminated the range routine of cops placing their empties in a bucket after ejecting their Model 10 revolvers into their palms. Apparently, in the heat of combat, cops would eject into their palms, then look for a bucket to drop their empties in.

I don't know for sure it's true, but that account was going around back in the day. Could be apocryphal.

We see a lot of people removing their mag's, not letting them drop. this also is a very bad habit. we all carry a spare mag, or two, empty mag's in your pocket, won't help you in a gun fight.

Simple really. Just want to know how often, more than a single gun load has been needed in the past. Can make a case (and have seen it made often) for multiple firearms, extra ammo, ARs, AKs, etc.. Could make a case for just staying home and battening down the hatches, BUT how many times has such actually been needed. Not could be, not maybe, but how many times it has actually been needed? And yes, I carry every day.

I give you, Sarajevo.

If you don't have a clue what happened there, you will certainly not understand the parallels.

This didn't happen 250 years ago. Almost all of this was on Clinton's watch. Certainly, the heaviest fighting and destruction.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...o=ImageBasicHover&cw=1117&ch=385
still pack my Colt 1911a1 and added 4 more mags
Originally Posted by Ray63

that story was told to us about the brass going through certification in t he 70's.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I give you, Sarajevo.

If you don't have a clue what happened there, you will certainly not understand the parallels.

This didn't happen 250 years ago. Almost all of this was on Clinton's watch. Certainly, the heaviest fighting and destruction.

you miguation. And then there was my croatian cousin who had moved to bosnia. good business, well liked, which is what saved him. neighbors came and said you have 24hours for you, your family, to get back to croatia, or you will be dead. he got back to croatia just ahead of the wolves.
I ended up buying a springfieldxd partially because it said made in croatia, told my cousins there it's me helping international trade.
you would hope it wouldn't come to that here. maybe not in rural idaho, but if you are around where those feral gangs are?
I don’t owe a pistol, but I’m going to get one! Sold the last one after I had the stroke 12 years ago. Going to have to shoot left handed!
Does DEET work to keep Antifa and stupidmatters people away?
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

I give you, Sarajevo.

you might say i am kind of familar with that. a air force family member walking through the ice rink with all the dead bodies parked for family identification. And then there was my croatian cousin who had moved to bosnia. good business, well liked, which is what saved him. neighbors came and said you have 24hours for you, your family, to get back to croatia, or you will be dead. he got back to croatia just ahead of the wolves.
I ended up buying a springfieldxd partially because iti said made in croatia, tell me cousins there it's me helping international trade.
you wold hope it wouldn't come to that here. maybe not is rural idaho, but if you are around where those feral gangs are?

Ron, you obviously get it.

As I've mentioned before, these feral swine and their handlers have NO problem murdering and burning children.

What do you think they'd do to us?

PS- I have a Croatia XD, also. It has never burped. Not even once. It has its character marks from being a truck gun for many years, but still functions flawlessly.
It really depends of where I'm going. In my town of south of here the Shield with an extra mag is plenty. North of here gets into Lorain, half way to the projects, and I do run into some of my former clientele there. That would be Walmart and such. I carry the Glock 26 and an extra 17 round mag.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Does DEET work to keep Antifa and stupidmatters people away?
Just quit taking baths and using deodorant. It's like that episode of The Walking Dead where they smeared shixt from the zombies all over them and just walked through the herd as the zombies couldn't tell them apart from themselves.

I give you, Sarajevo.

you might say i am kind of familar with that. a air force family member walking through the ice rink with all the dead bodies parked for family identification. And then there was my croatian cousin who had moved to bosnia. good business, well liked, which is what saved him. neighbors came and said you have 24hours for you, your family, to get back to croatia, or you will be dead. he got back to croatia just ahead of the wolves.
I ended up buying a springfieldxd partially because iti said made in croatia, tell me cousins there it's me helping international trade.
you wold hope it wouldn't come to that here. maybe not is rural idaho, but if you are around where those feral gangs are?

As I've mentioned before, these feral swine and their handlers have NO problem murdering and burning children.

PS- I have a Croatia XD, also. It has never burped. Not even once. It has its character marks from being a truck gun for many years, but still functions flawlessly.

one can talk about diversity, we are all alike, the world has changed, that's all bull sh*t. when yugoslavia was still around, female croat cousin said she was dating this nice serb boy. i commented on it, she said t hose old animosities were not around any more. B.S. I told her he would NEVER be accepted into her extended croat family, and i had a problem with it even here in the U.S. well bosnia started up, she found out the error of her thinking and the ancient animosities, and her uncle and his family almost exterminated. I was telling people at the time, you put a croat in a room, a serb in a room, and a muslim whatever in a room, an outsider comes in they will attack the outsider. then the croat and serb will kill the muslim, then shoot each other. That describes that part of the world.
I have zero in common with someone black in the ghetto, or an illegal out of mexico. i mean neither harm either. but i am not stupid enough to believe under the right circumstances?
i was told clear back in the 70's while going through certification police can't be a personal body guard, not enough. and the last few weeks watching police stand aside while the feral people destroy buildings they are not gonna help you.
I was telling people at the time, you put a croat in a room, a serb in a room, and a muslim whatever in a room, an outsider comes in they will attack the outsider. then the croat and serb will kill the muslim, then shoot each other.
You've just described the relationship between gun owners and the police vs. the current scum vandalizing and looting.

The problem with the police is, they are enforcers for the government and the government is by and large, against us. Many cops may not like what is happening in Minneapolis, Seattle and Atlanta, but they will follow orders and stand by and let it happen and then crush guys like us who try to stop it. The looters and vandals may get a pass because most of the urban areas are run by commies and if they are not, are run by anti-Trump globalists. Look at what happened in Tulsa both before and after the rally with globalist pukes trying to suck up to the scum but still convince Trump they are on his side.

When it comes down to the cops vs. the scum, I am on the side of the cops. I have no allusions however, that it buys me ANY goodwill with them if it comes to the cops following orders and picking me and some of the locals for busting some heads defending a monument or some such or if they come for my guns after the latest illegal, unconstitutional law is passed demanding them.

How about looking at the times people being so armed influenced events - how we achieved our independence, helped avoid a mainland war with Japan in WWII, business owners during the LA Riots, limiting current rioting and I'm sure there are others. Look around the world at what happens to an unarmed populace. Unfortunately the biggest enemy of most people around the world is their own governments whom they are powerless against.
I’m thinking about adding a Daisy Red Ryder.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Figuring to help the communities out and I've decided to trade in my truck on an old but effective ride.

I was telling people at the time, you put a croat in a room, a serb in a room, and a muslim whatever in a room, an outsider comes in they will attack the outsider. then the croat and serb will kill the muslim, then shoot each other.
You've just described the relationship between gun owners and the police vs. the current scum vandalizing and looting.

The problem with the police is, they are enforcers for the government and the government is by and large, against us. Many cops may not like what is happening in Minneapolis, Seattle and Atlanta, but they will follow orders and stand by and let it happen and then crush guys like us who try to stop it. The looters and vandals may get a pass because most of the urban areas are run by commies and if they are not, are run by anti-Trump globalists. Look at what happened in Tulsa both before and after the rally with globalist pukes trying to suck up to the scum but still convince Trump they are on his side.

When it comes down to the cops vs. the scum, I am on the side of the cops. I have no allusions however, that it buys me ANY goodwill with them if it comes to the cops following orders and picking me and some of the locals for busting some heads defending a monument or some such or if they come for my guns after the latest illegal, unconstitutional law is passed demanding them.

Like.

I give you, Sarajevo.

one can talk about diversity, we are all alike, the world has changed, that's all bull sh*t. when yugoslavia was still around, female croat cousin said she was dating this nice serb boy. i commented on it, she said t hose old animosities were not around any more. B.S. I told her he would NEVER be accepted into her extended croat family, and i had a problem with it even here in the U.S. well bosnia started up, she found out the error of her thinking and the ancient animosities, and her uncle and his family almost exterminated. I was telling people at the time, you put a croat in a room, a serb in a room, and a muslim whatever in a room, an outsider comes in they will attack the outsider. then the croat and serb will kill the muslim, then shoot each other. That describes that part of the world.
I have zero in common with someone black in the ghetto, or an illegal out of mexico. i mean neither harm either. but i am not stupid enough to believe under the right circumstances?
i was told clear back in the 70's while going through certification police can't be a personal body guard, not enough. and the last few weeks watching police stand aside while the feral people destroy buildings they are not gonna help you.

I have NEVER, EVER believed the po-po were going to save my bacon, if I were to get in a hot spot. I have ALWAYS believed my best course for survival was to shoot my way out or through it.

I have prepared myself accordingly.
Fully understand Sarajevo. Enough to know that was about what you had available, not what you had on you at the moment. I could start a young war but do not carry it all with me (literally couldn't) every day. Thread asked if it changed thoughts on what you carry. My question was: how many times times has anyone needed more than 6 shots in a carry situation. To be clear, should have said in the US but thought that was obvious.
I'm retired now, but work behind a gun counter for giggles. For the last month, it seems, I have had customers coming in, and remarking that they haven't seen our shelves so sparse. I tell them that they probably haven't heard about it, but lots of folks have been seeing groups of Norwegians on the evening news, burning and looting all the liberal run metropolitan areas in our country. That has led to people who had never thought of owning a firearm coming into gun shops across the United States and buying whatever they have heard or read is the best self defense firearm.

To illustrate the experience level of these customers, I give this example: White male comes into the shop and asks an associate if he has a "home defense 12 gauge". Associate replies "I have an 870 remington." Customer says, and I do not jest: "What is the difference between an 870 and a 12 gauge?"

I also have a customer who likes to quote Skeeter Skelton. Now, please don't take this as an attack on SS. I loved his writing too. BUT, this quote is dated. Customer likes to repeat: "If a man can't do his talking in 6 shots, he isn't expressing himself well enough" or some such. Every time he repeats that in front of my other customers, I always add on, "I am not lucky enough to know the size of the crowd I might be addressing, like Skeeter did."

In this day and time, you have to realize that you might well be faced with a score of adversaries. You must be prepared to deal with them.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I'm retired now, but work behind a gun counter for giggles. For the last month, it seems, I have had customers coming in, and remarking that they haven't seen our shelves so sparse. I tell them that they probably haven't heard about it, but lots of folks have been seeing groups of Norwegians on the evening news, burning and looting all the liberal run metropolitan areas in our country. That has led to people who had never thought of owning a firearm coming into gun shops across the United States and buying whatever they have heard or read is the best self defense firearm.

To illustrate the experience level of these customers, I give this example: White male comes into the shop and asks an associate if he has a "home defense 12 gauge". Associate replies "I have an 870 remington." Customer says, and I do not jest: "What is the difference between an 870 and a 12 gauge?"

I also have a customer who likes to quote Skeeter Skelton. Now, please don't take this as an attack on SS. I loved his writing too. BUT, this quote is dated. Customer likes to repeat: "If a man can't do his talking in 6 shots, he isn't expressing himself well enough" or some such. Every time he repeats that in front of my other customers, I always add on, "I am not lucky enough to know the size of the crowd I might be addressing, like Skeeter did."

In this day and time, you have to realize that you might well be faced with a score of adversaries. You must be prepared to deal with them.

CT...what have y'all been selling the most of lately?
I switched from semi-auto with 10 cartridge magazine to one almost half it's size and weight with six cartridge magazine. Life is grand, I forget it's even with me.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I had to run to Lexington a couple of days ago and let me tell you, boos and commies (panhandlers) were aplenty around hamburg.

Anything handgun under 350. Any AR-15. Any shotgun with a barrel shorter than 20 inches.
Have always trended towards the uparmed side. Only real changes is that I have replaced revolvers with cheap but fully fuction tested and broke in Taurus double stack semis in the vehicles. Always have either a p365 with 12+1 and a spare 15rd mag or a G19 with 15+1 and spare 17rd on me when I leave the property, sometimes also an LCP 7+1 with hardcasts in the pocket. In the truck its an AR pistol with brace with 3 spare 30rds in a soft briefcase covered with a jacket and a Taurus G3 17+1 and spare 15 in center console. In the SUV its a Mossberg Shockwave 410 with 5+1 of Win PDX 1 Defender in a "gym bag" and Taurus G2c with 15+1 and a spare mag in console. Both vehicles are kept in an indoor garage when home so not worried about smash and grab while home. Wife carries a either a 365 12+1 or Shield 9 EZ and spare mag for whichever she has. In the house its a whole arsenal to choose from. Literally have a handgun hidden in every room of the house, easily accessible to me and the wife, but not easily found by outsiders. Can access an AR or Shotty with buckshot rapidly from most anywhere in the house also.

Anything handgun under 350. Any AR-15. Any shotgun with a barrel shorter than 20 inches.

Thanks. Stay safe.

i am an old guy, i ran patrol with a model 19. and i was pretty good with it. this before the age of high cap guns. friend of mine pulls this guy over on a normal traffic stop, the guy procees to unload into the front of the patrol car. my friend in return fires all six rounds back. neither were hurt and my friend cuffed him. next week i saw him in a lgs buyinig a charter arms bulldog as a second gun.
times have changed, when we started practicing multiple target shoots, often refered to at the time as a mexican quail shoot, it was time to upgrade to more fire power. i should add anyone that has been in that situation would like to have a belt fed m60.

Slightly off topic.

You're sitting in a fast food joint and suddenly you're in the middle of a holdup. Would you take take the shot if presented ?
yes
Originally Posted by viking
I’m thinking about adding a Daisy Red Ryder.

BANNED by the Geneva Convention!! You've gone too far, this time....

laugh

Not really, but I should add regular weekly training x 2 to my overwhelmed schedule. That's most important.
If I was at risk of big city nonsense, the only thing I'd add are extra single stacks 3 should be plenty plus one in the well. 2 sticks with ammo limits according to user energy and potential injury. They are capable of parting a dense armed mob like a tornado through the woods. Pepper spray in case I have to stop for lunch somewhere along the way and eat till things die down. I like spicy food.
What a trained girl can do with Double sticks and bad guys.

My girlfriend

In my dreams.?...........yup!
On the original topic, no my carry habits have not changed, around here our token craziness was easily avoided.

It is humorous to think of the sort of reception a riotous mob would get in my neighborhood, but I’m pretty sure the “Brown White men” have not been targeted yet.
Yes.

Yup.

Skipped the mace and went directly to a hip holster of bear spray..deadly out to 35 feet.
I'm running a new mini 14 truck gun for any distance necessary.

And I carry a CRKT blade.

I already up-gunned my carry and vehicle firearms some years back.

OUT THE DOOR GUN
Am I going out the door of the house? Then this is with me. It will be a pocket carry because I may have to enter restricted areas and must leave it in my vehicle. If I carry something more effective, this may be a backup or it may stay in the vehicle.

Bereta 21A .22LR > Kel-Tec P32 .32ACP > S&W 638 .38spl

Usually have a reload. Nowadays that is a speed strip.

PREFERRED CARRY HANDGUN
Will I be able to belt carry? IWB/OWB/crossdraw/whatever. Then this is what I prefer. Can't make this happen 100% of the time, but I work at it.

AMT DAO Backup .45ACP with 1 relaod > Kel-Tec P-40 .40S&W and no reload > 1911 (Govt or LtWt Cdr .45ACP) with 2x reloads

Sometimes I will downgrade to a S&W 64 snubby or S&W 638 snubby on the belt with a reload, but not since the Fentanyl Floyd Foolishness began.

VEHICLE GUN
Almost always in the vehicle, unless vehicle goes somewhere firearms forbidden even inside vehicle.

Bupkis > Rem 870 12ga 18" bbl with sling, folding Knoxx Cop Stock, extended mag +2, and Streamlight TLR-1 (Plus claymore bag of 00 buck and slug reloads)

Shotgun with buck & slugs on hand makes the most sense where I live. I would choose a rifle were I more rural.

==========================

I made the most important self-defense decision some time back to buy in a decent neighborhood with "good schools" (supermajority white). And since marrying, I limit my travels through vibrant neighborhoods and ceased volunteer / mission work there completely. I owe it to may family to limit needless risks. The vibrants will have to manage without my aid.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

My girlfriend

If I could guaranty that all my attackers are following a choreographed sequence, I could kick the butts of five or six operators at a time, too. LOL.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

My girlfriend

If I could guaranty that all my attackers are following a choreographed sequence, I could kick the butts of five or six operators at a time, too. LOL.

And don't forget - ignoring all the guns on the ground.
I'm considering something mounted on a turret. Or even a main gun and then a coaxial. We'll see.

Really though, there are like 20 black people in Helena. I went to Yellowstone last week, and saw 3 of the darker skinned in 3 days. They were all standing by the road looking confused. I am not worried about being better armed. That was over a decade ago. I'm worried that I'll actually have to use some of this stuff in self defense if morons don't pull their heads out of their asses. Society seems to be degrading one dare at a time now. I remember my high school experience was the same. Interesting.
Could we look that good doing it? laugh

Thanks. Stay safe.

You do the same!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

My girlfriend

Yes....... choreography helps.
😄

I always felt conflicted as a boy when I thought about WHO I'd want by my side if I ever faced serious threat.
Not my friends.......Not the jocks......
It was a petite, but very fit lady who was nearly 10 years my senior. Her and her boyfriend taught Kung Fu. I was her student. At the same time I didn't believe women should be put in harm's way.
The Lord took care of that conflict when I was faced with lethal force. I was mugged by a big goon with a knife at a main Street intersection. Perfect timing. The mugger slammed me against the wall and pulled his knife. Right then, the boyfriend walked right past us, maybe 40 yards away.
How bad did he get cut?
It worked out.

I was too ashamed to get his attention to get him over to help. At the time I thought that I was expected to handle it on my own.
Even though the Lord miraculously put him there to help me, I was too stinking embarrassed to take advantage of the obvious help of the one dude that would Billy Jack his jive talking blonde afro into the next street.

The mugger got my wallet and ran away.
I chased until he lost me up the street around the corner.
The cops knew who he was.
They nabbed him.
He admitted guilt and gave them the money.
The cop stuck it in his pocket and wouldn't give it back.
I insisted and it was like go play in the traffic kid. This is mine.
A week later, The mugger broke into an old man's home , demanded money then repeatedly stabbed him in the chest while the poor man was sitting in his recliner.

The judge insisted that I drop charges while telling me what he did.
They gave the mugger, murderer was given more money and a bus ticket. The cop stole my $ and saw he and his dirty partner Rob someone of an unopened bottle of liquor too.

Bad news is that he could have been stopped from stabbing an innocent old man.
I was robbed by 2 thieves.....no 4. The mugger, 2 cops and one judge. The judge robbed me of justice and due process of law...Violated his oath and committed several other serious offenses .
From that day forward, I trained seriously with the best and prayed for insight. I learned how to handle the same scenario the best I know how and did a few thousand reps and taught a student or two.
It worked out.

I was too ashamed to get his attention to get him over to help. At the time I thought that I was expected to handle it on my own.
Even though the Lord miraculously put him there to help me, I was too stinking embarrassed to take advantage of the obvious help of the one dude that would Billy Jack his jive talking blonde afro into the next street.

They nabbed him.
A week later, The mugger broke into an old man's home , demanded money then repeatedly stabbed him in the chest while the poor man was sitting in his recliner.

They gave the mugger, murderer was given more money and a bus ticket. The cop stole my $ and saw he and his dirty partner Rob someone of an unopened bottle of liquor too.

I was robbed by 2 thieves.....no 4. The mugger, 2 cops and one judge. The judge robbed me of justice and due process of law...Violated his oath and committed several other serious offenses .
From that day forward, I trained seriously with the best and prayed for insight. I learned how to handle the same scenario the best I know how and did a few thousand reps and taught a student or two.

I’m sorry for mocking you previously.

It’s obvious now that you are the real deal.
Cool story! No jive, you're lucky to be alive.
We're blessed to have the Happy Camper around to provide deep insight. It is apparent that he has BTDT.

mike r
Thanks guys.

I've seen a LOT of people suffer badly at the hands of the powers that shouldn't be. Lots. But that's for another time.

My Dad was a boxer in the Army.
When I was very young, he taught me how to box. Then he hired the best martial artists and fighters to train me until I could afford to pay from my lawn mowing business.

In young adulthood there were jocks around our University who sometimes like to challenge smaller guys .... I was Not a tough guy. They were. They trained daily with 220-280+ pound steroid freaks how to hit and take hits and hold onto the ball.
Looking back those were good experiences to see how effective the training was where there's no rules, athletic multiple opponents, and sometimes weapons. When it comes to these roid raging dirtbags, they aren't satisfied with hurting you like on the field. They try to kill you.

I had some lady friends in college confide in me about being raped and brutalized. I counted 12 total. They were just friends, not gfs. Allthesame, I wanted to protect them and others from future violence.....but how? I can't be there to protect them when they're on their own.
I decided to help protect them by helping them learn how to protect themselves.

That's why that little scene from Ballistic makes me smile. She's a symbol of the many girls and ladies that I have had the honor of teaching.
Lord love a duck...
This sounds like the plot of The Accountant.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
This sounds like the plot of The Accountant.

P

Never saw it.
Maybe I should sell the autobio to a producer as a script and at least make a buck from it.
It's been like a movie. 😄

I finally decided to write a few books and share them with the next generation.
I have been blessed to live in a community with near zero crime for a long time. I have had a carry permit for a couple decades and never really used it, just wanted the option. I've kept my hand gun in my home in case of a break in scenario. Even though I still have yet to see Operation Mayhem crime of "mobs" in my town, a friend and I have been practicing our "tactical shooting" on his acreage and I'm planning on carrying my M&P 9mm.
The last time I took the road trip I'm going on again in August, I took my LCP, wife took her NAA Pug. Same trip this time, I'm carrying my G43X, her, her M&P Shield and an AR pistol with a sack of mags for the car...
It worked out.

They nabbed him.

Kingston’s sock puppet ^^^^^^^^LMAO 😎
Originally Posted by MOGC
Lord love a duck...
Tuesday Weld sure used to be hawt.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I have been blessed to live in a community with near zero crime for a long time. I have had a carry permit for a couple decades and never really used it, just wanted the option. I've kept my hand gun in my home in case of a break in scenario. Even though I still have yet to see Operation Mayhem crime of "mobs" in my town, a friend and I have been practicing our "tactical shooting" on his acreage and I'm planning on carrying my M&P 9mm.

You are fortunate.
One good thing that might come of all these riots is that only bigger cities are dealing with it. And two, it gets us, especially me, off my unmotivated butt to train. I have to schedule it or it doesn't get done. Hopefully will be organized and in good shape to teach when school begins.

Weird thing is that the times I've had break ins were in low crime middle class neighborhoods. Always happened when least expected.

On the other hand,
As a boy there'd be Outlaw Pagans that would Park and party, blocking the nearby road to everyone but those living there and kids on minibikes. Break ins we're uncommon, but street violence was bad.
Lord love a duck...

I forget what movie that's from?
Thanks guys.

I've seen a LOT of people suffer badly at the hands of the powers that shouldn't be. Lots. But that's for another time.

My Dad was a boxer in the Army.
When I was very young, he taught me how to box. Then he hired the best martial artists and fighters to train me until I could afford to pay from my lawn mowing business.

In young adulthood there were jocks around our University who sometimes like to challenge smaller guys .... I was Not a tough guy. They were. They trained daily with 220-280+ pound steroid freaks how to hit and take hits and hold onto the ball.
Looking back those were good experiences to see how effective the training was where there's no rules, athletic multiple opponents, and sometimes weapons. When it comes to these roid raging dirtbags, they aren't satisfied with hurting you like on the field. They try to kill you.

I had some lady friends in college confide in me about being raped and brutalized. I counted 12 total. They were just friends, not gfs. Allthesame, I wanted to protect them and others from future violence.....but how? I can't be there to protect them when they're on their own.
I decided to help protect them by helping them learn how to protect themselves.

That's why that little scene from Ballistic makes me smile. She's a symbol of the many girls and ladies that I have had the honor of teaching.

LOL
Lord love a duck...

I forget what movie that's from?
Lord Love a Duck
I missed that one.
I missed that one.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060636/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
It worked out.

They nabbed him.

I’m sorry for mocking you previously.

It’s obvious now that you are the real deal.

No hard feelings.

It's hard for guys to get along with us Bible thumpers sometimes.
1966 ! I thought I watched old movies!

And I was thinking, Yup, sometimes when the dude swings it's best to duck." LOL
All this talk of fighting.
In these covid times, shooting sounds way better.
Antifa's been training too:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VbJ3f8d-e0
1966 ! I thought I watched old movies!

And I was thinking, Yup, sometimes when the dude swings it's best to duck." LOL
It wasn't ten years old when I first watched it, but I thought it was old then too. I haven't seen it again, though it was an okay flick.
Originally Posted by hookeye

Shooting has always been better, I hate getting hit in the head.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by hookeye

Shooting has always been better, I hate getting hit in the head.

Same here....
Take it from me. Funny thing is.
The first time you get hit in the head, its supposed to knock some sense INTO you.
After that, it just goes downhill from there.
I hope to write a book on the topic when my bucket list goes down a bit. Grateful that I have ANY SENSE LEFT and the ability to form a sentence.

Strange thing is that most of the time, a sidearm wouldn't have solved the problem. Not against them. They are THE tool of choice sometimes. In my experiences it's been weird unexpected circumstances.
Originally Posted by Joezone

My gawd, I just schitt myself! That guy is scary wicked!
I've added two more magazines to my belt and a back up pistol to my pocket.
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Originally Posted by Joezone

My gawd, I just schitt myself! That guy is scary wicked!

Kind of sad.
Not even "kind of"... yeesh...
That music was great though. I hope he beats Mr. T in the ring.
Yes. I'm bringing out the big guns for Antifa.
© 24hourcampfire