Home
I've heard so many different numbers? My lib Auntie told me we've only built 4 miles or some bullchit. She's 84 so I don't debate her any more..I just say uh huh.sure LOL I believe it's around 200-300 miles..anyone?
Not nearly enough.
Is the plan to fence in 30 million illegals?
Those 30 million illegals will be here in 5 years. What's your point ?
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Not nearly enough.

This.
213 I believe and currently on pace for 1 mile per day so 4 more years of Trump will yield nearly 1500 miles of wall.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Those 30 million illegals will be here in 5 years. What's your point ?

Theres 30 million illegal here now; 30 million more and we'll be a third world country. Immigration is broken grin

I thought so....someone posted a drone video a while back. Thanks
Originally Posted by bluefish
213 I believe and currently on pace for 1 mile per day so 4 more years of Trump will yield nearly 1500 miles of wall.

Old newz. 214 now. Lol
I heard three miles got built,, but it's real nice three miles.

Before the economy went on pause,, in order to get that 3% growth rate, economists were saying you would need immigration . That's out the window. So many people don't seem to understand that the rules of the game have been changed .
Wildlife needs to migrate thru this area. And determined people will find a way past Dump's fence.
Lord knows the democrats need the votes
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
I heard three miles got built,, but it's real nice three miles.

Before the economy went on pause,, in order to get that 3% growth rate, economists were saying you would need immigration . That's out the window. So many people don't seem to understand that the rules of the game have been changed .

We can still have immigration with a fence. It will just be controlled and LEGAL.
We can still have immigration with a fence. It will just be controlled and LEGAL.

We just can't have it without a fence grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I've heard so many different numbers? My lib Auntie told me we've only built 4 miles or some bullchit. She's 84 so I don't debate her any more..I just say uh huh.sure LOL I believe it's around 200-300 miles..anyone?

FOX said this afternoon that 200 miles is done. "As of late-June, 216 miles of new primary and secondary border wall have been built since January 2017."
We still need to fence off the sanctuary cities...
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Mesicans are the republican negro.
The whole state of Texas is fenced off and wildlife survives. We do not need more illegals and the drugs and the crime that comes with them. Ship most of the ones we got back home. Fugitive them. Ed k
Originally Posted by bluefish

Interesting how the government officials spin these numbers and definitions of "barriers". I believe a significant amount of construction replaced "barriers" that were there pre-Trump. I doubt if we could get an honest answer to how much actual new physical wall or fence on the border has been built from anyone.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Mesicans are the republican negro.

You seem to have three rows of border patrol and two rows of Mounties to keep you safe from the south American contraband stream. But the chinese,
that is your risk...
You seem to have three rows of border patrol and two rows of Mounties to keep you safe from the south American contraband stream.

You seem a little naïve.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I am talking about the stuff that comes into the U.S. via tunnel and us intended to go inside the body...
I am talking about the stuff that comes into the U.S. via tunnel and us intended to go inside the body...

Cocaine and meth?
Among others...
But the chinese are the ones that sell the counterfeit prescription stuff.
Sometimes through Canadian online Pharmacies.

I am guessing you are not a smack-head. .
They usually don't buy sportcoats I don't think...
Nope, they just dig tunnels and stuff.
Frank Zappa said:
"Is that a real poncho,
I mean is that a Mexican poncho?
Or is that a Sears poncho?"....

But i imagine that he did some smack in his day ...

Stay away from the counterfeit pharmacy stuff...
Are the mosquitos flying up there yet?
© 24hourcampfire