Home
Posted By: lapua6547 I can dance - 06/26/20
Posted By: BC30cal Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
lapua6547;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day's bright and fair wherever this finds you.

Thanks so much for the chuckle, I must say that's pretty much a priceless video! laugh laugh laugh

For the past 31 years, my good wife has been with the same construction company which has grown to be the biggest locally. Anyways from their smaller beginnings, the annual Christmas party has become larger and larger.

Part of the tradition is an open bar with either a live local band or DJ. Said combination sometimes brings out some fantastic combinations for sure.

One year, one of the managers said there'd be a prize for the best dance moves displayed.... well sir, let me tell you! laugh

Thanks again and all the best to you all this summer.

Dwayne
Posted By: lapua6547 Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
Just a little humor to break up the sky is falling / world coming to and end mentality here.

Glad you liked it. All my best to you and yours....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
They needed some dance wax.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
excelente

Thanks for the morning laugh.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
LIKE !!!!!!
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
I kinda dance like that kid at 0:39
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
laugh

Thanks Lap !!!
Posted By: travelingman1 Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
White people embarass me when they dance.
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
My dancing skills are in direct proportion to my alcohol consumption. At least that's what I think at the time....
Posted By: sse Re: I can dance - 06/26/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They needed some dance wax.

i remember years ago some bars would advertise dancing and use something they called,"dance salt" on the floor. broken bones waiting to happen i'll tell ya, kept the lawyers busy
© 24hourcampfire