Home
Just when you thought it could not get more idiotic than it already is - https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-bereavement-black-lives-matter

Really!! A weeks bereavement leave for blacks and people of color so they can mourn.

This part is even more amazing - "and urged Portland's white employees to think about how they could help cover the work of the colleagues who chose to step away."

I am mystified as to what has happened to our country in the last few decades - it's days like this that I am glad that I am old enough that I won't have to live through what appears to be the inevitable change that the country is going through.

drover
"If a man will not work, neither shall he eat!"
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I...can't...bereave!
I used to get 3 days worth at my gubbmint job

Shewww weee, the wife had three grandparents, and I had 3 fambly members pass.

I built a new pool deck on one of those B-Revs. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I never take it. Just burn a day for the funeral and get back to work.
Problem is, these liberal cities will soon enough implode, and the white flight will bring those crazy idiots into MY city, where it will happen all over again mad
Pretty sure there won’t be a drop in productivity...
Good point! I bet there won't be.
Unbereavable!
I would absolutely identify as black and take a week off myself. Absolutely no way in the world they could fight that challenge.
Some GI so sirry they berieve this burrchit. They put racist truck in reverse, no?
There used to be a disc jockey named the Greaseman...

He was colorful in his commentary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...rk/c29fd389-b0b8-4704-b9e3-24fab6307fbb/
Rioters and Looter government subsidy.
Originally Posted by duck911
Problem is, these liberal cities will soon enough implode, and the white flight will bring those crazy idiots into MY city, where it will happen all over again mad

When they do, they'll be looking for Fed money to stop the bleeding.

I told an old broad and her friend at the eye dr the other day who were complaining about "so much hate around the pool" and "I don't discuss politics" at her retirement village - If you're trying to hide your politics and you're from the northeast, you're probably running from the liberal ideologies you helped implement. And if so, you're not going to find conservative FL people rolling out the red carpet for you here. In fact, you may find them downright confrontational.

Deer in the headlights..

Sounds like racism........ Where's the ACLU and a pack of equal rights lawyers?

Isn't a benefit, any benefit, based solely on race illegal?
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Isn't a benefit, any benefit, based solely on race illegal?

Only if you're white and getting a benefit. Get with the program. Good God,man.

Happy Trails

Bob
It's a really good thing that not a single solitary white person, not one in the entire state of Oregon or the city of Portland which theoretically embrace minorities we'll not have any reason whatsoever to grieve equally with their negro counterparts the loss of a human life.

Talk about divisive thinking.

MORONS...
Democratic Mayor Ted Wheeler announced earlier this month that he would instruct managers to approve a week of leave without question and encouraged private employers to follow suit.

Meat hook through both temples.
Any place that protects it fools, traitors and criminals is going to be FULL of fools, traitors and criminals.
© 24hourcampfire