Home
Sipping a Glenlivet 12 after sparking up a Hoya de Monterrey. Watching a big titted momma tow her two kids up the street.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Whatcha drinkin’? - 06/26/20
Just now, a glass of green iced tea, big chunk of ice.
Costco French made vodka and squirt.
Vodka and grapefruit with a splash of cranberry. Getting my vitamin C and maintaining a healthy urinary tract all in one drink.
Nice clear corn squeezins.
Coke Zero at the moment
Pure odorless well water purified through my Royal Berkey. I'm told it's the same kind the English royalty used for several generations. In spite of that, I still like it lots. I even notice the big difference in tea and coffee when eating out. That's why I I usually bring my own.
☕ 😄 👍
Originally Posted by papat
Coke Zero at the moment
Love it. Ice cold.

Gin and tonics in a minute, then I’ll probably switch to beer

Awhile back there was a fun thread and someone made the wild assertion that Q tonic leaves Fever Tree in the dust. Well I put them to the test

Overall I think it’s a tie. Both are excellent
I just finished a workout and am drinking a Muscle Milk shake. After a cold shower it will be a very tall Gin and Tonic. Oh yeah, it's Friday, make that 2.

mike r
Henry McKenna sour mash neat
I'll be having a little Jameson Black Barrel later on.
Originally Posted by huntinaz

Gin and tonics in a minute, then I’ll probably switch to beer

Awhile back there was a fun thread and someone made the wild assertion that Q tonic leaves Fever Tree in the dust. Well I put them to the test

Overall I think it’s a tie. Both are excellent

If there’s any cigar left after my scotch, I’ll have a gin and tonic with Fever-Tree
Orange Gatorade out of my $14 insulated Walmart yeti. This thing keeps ice for days. Might make a coffee a little later.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Sipping a Glenlivet 12 after sparking up a Hoya de Monterrey. Watching a big titted momma tow her two kids up the street.

why do u just assume everybody is getting drunk
As you can see from the thread, not everyone is. Frankly, neither am I. I’ve never had a problem enjoying alcohol without over-indulging. Have you?
I find Fever Tree and other trendy tonics to be too much. They overpower the drink. I'm not much for trendy Gin either. All that cucumber and what not makes a drink smell like ladies face cream or whatever.

Give me garden variety Schweppes and Beefeater.
Right now it's an Undercrown, about 5x52, and a Pilsner Urquell.
Knowing Havanas and Canadian taxes I believe you paid dearly for that stick.
I’m having a gin

In a few minutes, a dram of Laphroaig Triple Wood.
Couple Tanqueray and Fever trees. Skeeters are out and a fellow can't be too careful with malaria and the covid you know.

Bourbon later if anything
Originally Posted by mathman
Knowing Havanas and Canadian taxes I believe you paid dearly for that stick.

Got them when I was in Cuba in February. $7US. I never buy them here, taxes, like you said.

This particular one is my favourite, bar none.
When I was abroad I greatly enjoyed the Partagas Serie D #4, but that's been a while and I don't know how they are these days.
Well water.

I don't like alcoholic drinks and I never have.
Originally Posted by szihn
Well water.

I don't like alcoholic drinks and I never have.

I'm not twisting anybody's arm.

Made the switch successfully

High West Rendezvous Rye.
^^A stellar rye
"Lemming Ade"........... Who said that ?
Originally Posted by mathman
When I was abroad I greatly enjoyed the Partagas Serie D #4, but that's been a while and I don't know how they are these days.

Slavyanka got me a box at the Duty-Free in Warsaw a couple years ago. I’d given her a list of cigars to look out for and she selected a box of Partagas. When she got to the checkout the guy said “You want these instead” and sold her a box of Series D No. 4. I smoked the last one a few weeks ago. frown
Campfire special grin

Very solid imperial stout despite the low ABV

#blackbeermatters

Campfire special grin

#blackbeermatters

That looks good.
Juice and bubbly water...
Originally Posted by Springcove
Best I've ever tasted...but it does vary with the batch.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Yeah it happens, the bottle I have now kinda sucks. Good for cocktails but not the sipping quality of previous bottles

Can be amazing
Originally Posted by HTDUCK
Henry McKenna sour mash neat
I highly approve. I've got a bottle at the other house. It's empty though. Good thing there's about 3/4 of a bottle of WT101 over there and a few Shiner Bocks.

Yeah it happens, the bottle I have now kinda sucks. Good for cocktails but not the sipping quality of previous bottles

Can be amazing
I got a bottle of their "Prairie Whiskey" right before the COVID struck. I gotta admit, just like the looks of the Antelope on the label. It was okay.

Tom Collins
Originally Posted by tzone
I’m having a gin

With tonic and lime please grin

Lynn
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
As you can see from the thread, not everyone is. Frankly, neither am I. I’ve never had a problem enjoying alcohol without over-indulging. Have you?

well, there was a few times in college...
Aardbeg 10 year scotch. Smooth and Smokey!
Campfire special grin

#blackbeermatters

these pics you're sharing are dope...
Same thing I drink every day! Bud Light
Fosters Green Label.
Not the real thing, but bastardized enuf betterrer than local swamp water.
Owned a bar a decade back with 44 beers available and hated 43 of them, then Budweiser stopped importing Tooheys New. Damn.
Those beer pics make me miss Fieldgrade. The superhot bartender at our favorite wop restaurant got me interested in Fever Tree but somehow it is not the same when I pour it.

mike r

Can be amazing
I got a bottle of their "Prairie Whiskey" right before the COVID struck. I gotta admit, just like the looks of the Antelope on the label. It was okay.

I haven’t tried the Prairie yet. I’ve had the Campfire and like it. It has that scotch finish to it. They have a couple of others that have been recommended but I always seem to buy the Rendezvous.

Made the switch successfully

That stout looks delightful... Love stouts. Tried one the other day at our local brewery. It has mint in it. I’m going to have to drink more to see if I really like it... Oops. Wrong pic.
Hs and Os. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Originally Posted by sse
Campfire special grin

#blackbeermatters

these pics you're sharing are dope...

Yeah I’m pretty woke

As evidenced by dinner.Sushi night again:

Peaches and cream for dessert:
Rum/tonic with a big squeeze of lime.
Sitting in my chair, watching Johnny Carson, sipping a Gordons martini and munching a Gallo salami and Swiss sandwich on stale sourdough. Wonderfully celebrating my dear wife's 58th birthday...
1792 Full ProofBourbon here
This was not as overrated as I thought it’d be
Sampling a cheap rye trio this evening. Neat with an occasional nibble on a Nilla Wafer.
Geo Dickel
Redemption
Old Forester
Margarita. Only 'cause I want it out when Mamma gets home so she asks for 1 or 2....
I didn’t realize today was Friday
Lush reformed. Had a Rockstar to power through the evening.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Lush reformed. Had a Rockstar to power through the evening.

WTF???
© 24hourcampfire