Home
As I said in another post, the little boy we had for two years and his brother were again taken from the mother by children's services. We have prepared to receive them and that is in the works but there is a long delay.

That delay is in the hearing and custody process as the mother and her boyfriend have been charged with felony child endangerment. I do not know the specifics of the case beyond the small one getting out of the house but I heard they were locked in cages.

According to Ohio law since the mother was convicted of misdemeanor child endangerment this one has to be felony. She cannot plea it down to a misdemeanor. The sentencing guidelines say 2,4,6 or 8 years mandatory.

The mother and her boyfriend are currently being held in county jail on $20,000 bond. I can't see anyone springing 2 G's for her sorry ass.
If kids aren't important to a person I dunno what is. Bullets are cheaper than paying for jail for the wastes of skin.
I hope things work out for the boys - so sad , best of luck Armednfree , you and your wife are fine people .

mjbgalt ,

Agree wholeheartedly .
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
If kids aren't important to a person I dunno what is.
Understatement, big time...!
© 24hourcampfire