Home
Posted By: DigitalDan The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygos9DBeXPY&feature=youtu.be
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
You thinking that smell would bother BLM?
Posted By: 22250rem Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
Very interesting.. and non-toxic besides...... I can think of a lot of opportunities for crowd control seeing as how they don't seem to use dogs or fire hoses anymore.
Posted By: MM879 Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
Let's hope that Donald uses this.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
The final solution?????
And its harmless , organic .

I love watching the water cannons knocking them off their feet and rolling them down the street. The stink just adds another dimension. Great idea! Very cool.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
But it hurts their feelings!!!!

They should add uv dye to it, in case they need to catch some folks later. Hell, they could probably add some sort of DNA marker to it, use different formulas at different times, and finger you for being present at a particular protest...
Posted By: GeoW Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
Something as pungent as a Polecat... would do.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
Interesting.

Now I wonder if it lingers as shown in the video, can it be washed off streets and buildings if used in a city environment. Works fine out at that border fence in the desert. Who cares. But in town, I wonder how many business owners want to have to wait "weeks" until customers return.

Better than losing everything to looters and fire I guess though.
A thiol?
It only needs a deep permanent yellow dye and a proprietary neutralizer. Most folks have no real idea how bad an odor can be. ;-{>8
Can we get that in a air drop and slurry a line in the sand??
Posted By: High_Noon Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
My first choice to disperse the Commie hordes would b a BGM-109 Tomahawk and M60s for clean-up, but a great non-lethal option would be Sonic Weapons.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20

Thinking about the possibilities puts a smile on your face.

Except for,,,two can play that game.
Posted By: Remsen Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
One of my relatively recent stays in Israel I was outside of Jerusalem and my buddy who still lives there took me to a BBQ. The thing is that the BBQ was outside of a prison where the worst of terrorists are held and they were on a hunger strike. My buddy's kids were part of a group taunting the hunger strikers with the smells of grilled lamb.

The hunger strike didn't last much longer after that.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
I imagine not!

I love lamb and the smell of it on the grill would have me salivating.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
I love it.
Posted By: RufusG Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The final solution?????

Beat me to it, but I think someone else has the trademark on that.
Posted By: rgrx1276 Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
Originally Posted by Remsen
One of my relatively recent stays in Israel I was outside of Jerusalem and my buddy who still lives there took me to a BBQ. The thing is that the BBQ was outside of a prison where the worst of terrorists are held and they were on a hunger strike. My buddy's kids were part of a group taunting the hunger strikers with the smells of grilled lamb.

Must have been Ofer Prison outside Ramallah... Buddy wouldn't happen to live in Meveseret or Givat Ze'ev? Used the checkpoint there to enter Ramallah on occasion.

Only trouble with that is it smells like a 'groids natural odor, i like the yellow dye idea much better.
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
Originally Posted by Remsen

Must have been Ofer Prison outside Ramallah... Buddy wouldn't happen to live in Meveseret or Givat Ze'ev? Used the checkpoint there to enter Ramallah on occasion.

That's the place. My buddy lives on a farm (moshav Beit Gamliel) sorta between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. His oldest son was just finishing up his initial military service and was allowed to go from his regular base on the border with Lebanon to checkpoint duty in the Givat Ze'ev area for the last few weeks before being discharged.
Stench remains for 6 weeks.

LMAO. smile
Posted By: stevelyn Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
Originally Posted by High_Noon
My first choice to disperse the Commie hordes would b a BGM-109 Tomahawk and M60s for clean-up, but a great non-lethal option would be Sonic Weapons.

I prefer using VX. It works it's way into nooks and crannies and kills all the rats.
Posted By: Slavek Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20

Can you guess who taught Minneapolis Police Department personnel the knee to neck move?
Originally Posted by Slavek

Can you guess who taught Minneapolis Police Department personnel the knee to neck move?

That's BLM propaganda and ridiculous.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: The Jews have a solution - 06/27/20
I was 1st taught the "carotid caress" in 1966 and not in Israel. The first rule of hand to hand=where the head goes the body follows.

mike r
Wait....Israel has a border wall / fence? Why? The US/Israeli dual citizens in congress have been arguing that walls aren't effective for years. They want open borders.

Quote the head scratcher, I am shocked at such duplicity.
© 24hourcampfire